Chapter 1

Reason For Being
WELL I HAVE THE FIRST CHAPTER READY. SO WHEN READING IT I HOPE IT WILL ENJOY YOU. ^__^ 
After Siwon's photo shoot, his father director of the Choi Film Company, called him to his office. But Siwon knowing his father, it was nothing related to work. Siwon plopped on the soft chair across from him. 
 
"What is it?" asked he rude.
 
Director Choi narrowed his eyes in irritation. "I have no patience for your attitude young man."
 
Siwon shrugged, a smirk gracing his lips. 
 
Director Choi placed his hands on the table and folded his fingers. He has a serious look in his eyes. "Siwon, I'm very worried for your future."
 
Siwon had to refrain himself from laughing. "What are you talking about? My life is perfect. I'm a model and actor and I make millions of won. What is there to worry about my life?" He leaned closer to him. "Did I already mention my good looks?"
 
Director Choi feels his blood boiling and hits the table with his fist. 
 
But Siwon didn't feel threatened in the least. 
 
"Have you no shame of yourself! When will you finally learn! And you have never been in a relationship because you turned everyone down who asked you out! ... You are already 26." The last sentence was spoken low and had a whiff of disappointment in it. 
 
"Whatever." said he, clearly disinterested. 
 
Director Choi shook his head. 'Siwon has always been like this. He is so selfish and most likely not ignorant about his own behavior. It hurts me... Everyday my wife and I question ourselves what we did wrong? His upbringing wasn't bad. On the contrary, we spoiled him. He is our only child and we always try to make him let us in, but he pushes us away. To be honest, when Siwon was in elementary school, there was a period he was being bullied. I wonder if that is the cause of his behavior.' He sighed and leaned back into his chair. 
 
"Siwon, please for your own sake, change your personality. I don't want something bad to happen to you."
 
Siwon clicked is tongue in discontent. "Are you done? I have an appointment with my hairdresser." Without waiting for an answer, he left the office. 
 
 
****
 
 
Siwon jumped up from his seat, his face full of rage. "What did you do to my hair!! It's atrocious!!"
 
The hairdresser flinched. He did not understand why he was angry. The haircut was exactly how he wanted it. "I'm sorry sir. I'll do it again." said he and bowed. But deep inside he felt wrath towards the actor.
 
Siwon grabbed him by his collar and punched him. "I should sue you for this!"
 
The hairdresser quickly stood up and kept apologizing. "Please forgive me. I don't want to lose my job. This is all I have."
 
Siwon shook his hands from his leg. He felt disgusted by his touch. "Beg however you want. You're fired!" 
 
He had left the man there, crying and begging. But Siwon only enjoyed his suffering. It was obvious he was making a big deal out of everything because his haircut looks stunning. Ungrateful he is.
 
 
****  
 
 
When he sat in his car, ready to start the engine he received a message.
 
Hey sweetheart. 
Don't forget to come over tonight. 
I'm going to make your favorite food.
Kisses, mom.
 
Siwon growled after reading the message and sends a quick reply. 
 
Stop sending me unnecessary messages!! 
 
He pushed the button send and started the engine. 
 
 
****
 
 
Siwon had been driving for a while when a sudden dark light hinders his eyes from seeing. He did hear the screams and cries, followed by loud honking. But he was completely oblivious that his body was flying above a truck, while the top of his head was bleeding, then his face made contact with the ground and everything turned black. 
 
Choi Siwon? -  Choi Siwon? -  Choi Siwon? -  Choi Siwon? -  Choi Siwon? -  Choi Siwon? 
 
He woke up to the sound of a voice calling him. He opened his eyes and only saw black. As if he was trapped inside a black hole. Slowly everything turned white. Siwon began to look around in panic for he was very confused. A shape came to him. He could not make out what it was until he had a proper look. Am I looking at an angel? But aren't they supposed to be wearing smiles and wings? This one was wearing neither of them. But most importantly, does this mean I am dead? No! That can't be. I can't be dead so soon.
 
"Choi Siwon. I am the Guardian of the Port between Heaven and Earth. I decide if you may pass or be sent to hell."
 
"That is absurd! I can't be dead. I'm not dead!" stated he adamant. 
 
"But you are. Life has decided because you are a bitter existence and horrible to your fellow man. Do you not know that everyone who has encountered you, scorns your very existence? And therefore I have decided to send you to the depths of Hell."
 
Siwon's eyes widened in fear, his whole body stood shocked. The horror washing over him. He was so scared you could smell his angst. His shaky legs gave up on him and he fell to his knees. "No! That is not fair!"
 
"And they way you have treated them was fair?!" said he stern. 
 
Siwon made no answer. His sweat was accumulating and dripped from his skin. "They deserve it. They hurt me so I hurt them back."
 
The Guardian shook his head. "I shall send you to the underworld."
 
Siwon shot his head up, still with that look of awe in his eyes. "I don't believe you! This is but a bad dream."
 
"No Siwon. You are dead. You don't deserve to walk around this world with such wealth."
 
Siwon clenched his fists. 
 
"Look." said he and showed him his own dead body laying on the ground in the middle of the road.
 
Siwon gasped. 
 
The picture disappeared. 
 
"But-"
 
"But?" said he quick. Hope visible in his eyes. 
 
"I will give you one last chance. If you ruin this I will send you to the depths of Hell. So listen well. You will have to make a man, who goes by the name Kim Yesung fall in love with you. If you can succeed into making someone other than a family member to sincerely love you, you may keep on living. But if not.."
 
Siwon eyed him with big eyes full of confusion. It's clear that he had to fathom his words. But his fear disappeared, so that was good for him."That's all? I will be able to do this with ease. Are you certain you don't want to give me another assignment?" 
 
The Guardian closed his eyes and looked upwards. "God, please stand by his side."
 
Siwon eyed him. "How should I call you? Guardian of the Port?" 
 
The Guardian knew the actor was mocking him. "Call me Heechul. I will see you later." 
 
And before Siwon had anytime to ask other questions, the Guardian snapped with his fingers and in a flash Siwon was back to where he ended. Laying in the middle of the road. 
 
 
****
 
 
When Siwon casually stood up as if nothing happened the bystanders eyed him in shock. Some of them questioned him, asking if he was alright. Siwon just nodded and ignored them further. All that was in his mind was Kim Yesung, the man that has to fall in love with him. 'What was Heechul thinking? Of course he will fall in love with me.' Then he looked at his car.
 
"I'll just let someone pick it up for me." mumbled he. All I need to focus on now is to find that guy. When Heechul is content I'll just dump that Kim Yesung afterwards. Easy. 
 
 
****
 
 
It has been days, he made his bodyguards search for Yesung. But he was nowhere to be found. Wasn't that a little odd? Siwon growled and hit him, for the last bodyguard came with bad luck. "You can't do anything right! Such worthless pieces of trash you are!! Get out of my sight!!" 
 
When they left Siwon plopped onto the couch and glanced around the living room. 'Yesung where are you?' Siwon positioned himself in his seat when Heechul gave him the shock of his life.
 
He looked as if he was examining him. His lips are tightly pressed together and anger visible in his eyes. "You really are something else... How dare you! I gave you another chance to prove yourself!" Heechul teleported right in front of Siwon's face making him flinch. 
 
"W-w-what do you m-m-mean? I'm doing what I'm supposed to do." 
 
Heechul teleported to the table and sat with cross legged. He pointed at him in an accusing manner. "You will do this on your own! Don't let your bodyguards do your dirty work Choi Siwon. I'm watching you." 
 
Siwon nodded. Then something came to his mind. "Where is Yesung? I can't find him."
 
Heechul titled his head and pursed his lips while acting as if he was thinking. "Oh yeah! That is true. He is out of the city. He will be returning tomorrow noon. Haven't I told you?"
 
Heechul's sudden cheerful mood made Siwon sick. He frowned. "No you haven't." 
 
"Ooops! My bad. I made you wait for nothing." said he with a mischievous face.
 
Siwon suddenly felt grumpy. 
 
"Just wait for him at the airport around 20:40."
 
"But you said noon."
 
Heechul shrugged. "I like to tease you." 
 
"And how am I supposed to know who? I don't even know how he looks like." 
 
"You will. He looks different than all the other guys. Well then see you." And he disappeared. 
 
"Wait!" Siwon sighed. "And he's supposed to be an angel? Tsk! Angel my ."
 
 
**** 
 
 
With not much certainty Siwon waited at the airport to meet his soon to be lover. He seated himself on the a seat. And to prevent any hindrance, he dressed himself in a way people won't recognize him. He sighed deeply and stared at the exit door through his sunglasses. 'There are many guys coming from the exit door. How should I know who?' He remembered Heechul's words. 
 
'You will. He looks different than all the other guys.' "Well guess what Heechul, he doesn't!" said he a little too loud for a man next to him looked at him. 
 
"Sir? Are you okay?"
 
"What does it matter to you!" spat he without sharing the other a look.
 
The other man turned away and stared ahead of him. 
 
Siwon crossed his arms, a look of bitterness on his face while he mumbled to himself. And that is when he heard it. That magical word. 
 
"Yesung!" A guy who is strongly build approaches the man sitting next to Siwon with quick steps. "It's good to have you back. I missed you." Then he held out his arms and the shorter man accepted his welcoming. 
 
But seeing that scene made Siwon's hope crush in a second. The taller guy even kissed him. Even if it was not on the lips, there was a feeling of affection. And that only meant problem for Siwon. Without giving his actions a second thought he grabbed the shorter male's arm, pulled him away from, most likely his lover and said the words: "Yesung, from now on you are my lover."