07

One kiss

Yuri opened her locker to put some of the books that won't be needing for the next few hours. A note was posted inside her locker. She opened it and knew that it was Luhan's penmanship. He wanted to have a talk with her to clear some things. It's been 1 week after the incident and they were still awkward. She wasn't sure if she'll go to the roof top where he was waiting but part of her, she wants to.


"Yuleee! Yunho Oppa asked me out." she was squeezing her hands because of happiness. Tiffany liked Yunho since she was in Elemtary while Yunho was at Second year in high school. Since then, she kept giving chocolates and gifts when the valentine comes. Yunho usually like those girls who were sporty but Fany wasn't even active when it come to sports so, when she was in 1st year she tried not to think about Yunho but now.. look where they are now? They are dating now.


"Aww.. that's good to know Fany but as much as I want to talk to you. I really need to go now. I have some important matters to handle. Bye and Congratulations, Fany." Yuri hugged her tightly and pinched her cheeks. She was very happy for Tiffany.


Yuri was now on her way to rooftop. She was nervous because it'll be the first time that they will really talk one on one. Roof top was where it all began and one kiss was how it all began. She opened the door and found no one, her feet wanted to go down but her body wanted to stay. She looked around but there was no one. As she turned around, a brown haired guy was standing behind the door.


"What happened to your hair?" was all could Yuri asked him as he walked close to her. She was stepping back and suddenly she sat down on the bench.


Luhan didn't answer her. He just sat down next to her and looked up at the clouds. Luhan and Yuri can't speak even a word or greet each other. All you could hear was chirping of birds, nothing else. Until Yuri spoke first.


"h-hi?" she still needed to think what she's gonna say next.

"It's awkward right?" he chuckled and pulled something through his bag. A bottle of juice, he gave it to her. He knew that Yuri was thirsty because he could tell it just by listening to her cracking voice.

"I guess.. Luhan-ssi, let's clear the things out. Why did -" she was cut off.

"Why did I kiss you? I also don't know. It's just that i'm impulsive and not really thinking that straight." he drank a bit of his juice and looked at her. "You? Why'd you respond back?" he added.

"I actually don't know. My body won't let me but... Luhan we're best friends!"  she looked into him and shaked his shoulders.
 

Yesterday, Luhan was laying down on his bed thinking deeply and accurately. He was thinking of what he felt when he unexpectedly kissed her. He admitted that he didn't feel anything when kissed Yoona when they were still together but when he kissed Yuri, his best friend.. there was a weird like electricity feeling. 

2 years ago when Luhan transferred to Seoul National University where Yuri was studying up until now. He doesn't have any friends, he was shy to make friends. Yuri was the first one to talk to him and made friends with him. That time, Luhan has a crushed Yuri but as time goes by; it suddenly disappeared. He started to think her as a sister but ... after the kissed; the feeling that he felt when he first saw Yuri came back.

He remembered how he used to picked some flowers for Yuri and the most unforgettable was that when he got a chance to be paired with her through a dance. Not only that, Luhan's first dance was Yuri and so do her.

And after he reminisced all those fun & unforgettable moments with her. He knew that he liked her but he just can't accpet and admit the feeling that he was developing for her because he was her best friend.

 

"Can't a best friend kiss her best friend?"  he blurted out and looked down.

"What do you mean? Lulu, i can't understand you.." she blinked.

"Okay. Please listen because I'm going to tell you this once.. The first time that I saw, first time that you talked to me, how you make the first move for me to open up.. those times.. Yuri, i liked you.. but it disappeared suddenly and I don't know why. And now, it's coming back.. after the kiss.. the feeling that I felt came back suddenly and now Yuri, I like you.. I like you." he confessed as he looked straightly into her shining eyes.


Yuri was shocked after the confession that he made. She didn't know that was the feeling that Luhan kept for 2 years. She was just shocked. It was all fast; her heart beat fast as if she was running for miles away. She could feel that her cheeks were red and sweating a lot. Thinking of how could she clear this thing out.


"I'm not asking you to answer because that's a confession not an question so, yeah but i'm actually trying to forget all of those." he stood up and headed to the door. "by the way, don't expect the three of us to hang out more often. Just informing you.." he walked down leaving her alone.

 

****

Luhan just went back from the roof top where he unexpectedly confessed his feelings for her bestfriend; a bestfriend he was secretly liking since back then. He went to changed into a sweater and a shorts for soccer practice. After that, he started to practice without any people or coaches he just wanted to be alone for the mean time and focused on his sports. The normal thing that he was doing right now was he should be at the library with Yuri. 

30 minutes have passed and he was still there under the hot sun, he was running fast and kicking the ball into the net. Two girls passed by the soccer field and watched him how he play, they can't control themsleves so, every kick that he does to the ball they were screaming like it's the championship. Until, a crumpled paper were thrown into the two girls who were drooling all over Luhan. The two girls turned their back to see who it was and found that it was Tiffany who did that and they walked away, they were scared of her because most people think that she's just not gonna answer you when you asked her. 

Tiffany was shouting to Luhan from the bleachers to the field where he was playing. Her voice is naturally loud so, she doesn't really need to shout really hard for her to heard. 

"Wanna go to the cafe later? Group study."  she asked while drinking water out of Luhan's bottle. 

He said no and walked away from her. It was the first time that he refuses to go with them since he always wanted to go somewhere. He just can't face her right now. Tiffany was just left standing at the field after he went to the locker room.

 

****

 

It was already end of the class and Luhan headed out of the school. He walked on the streets of school where food stalls placed, he walked pass by a cafe where Yuri and Tiffany were hanging out. They were beside the glass, drinking some coffee and eating doughnuts. Their eyes met through the glass until, Fany knock it and asked him to go inside but he just repeated what he did a while ago. Luhan continuously walked as Yuri's and Fany's eyes followed hiim. 

"Does he have a problem? Weirdo." Tiffany sip a little bit of coffee and ate the whole doughnut that was left on her right hand. 

"I don't know.. maybe?" She started to feel that she was kinda bad because she didn't even reply to him or even said a word after the confession. She was just shock..

 

****

 

Yuri paced back and forth inside her bedroom. She can't stay still and kept saying unrecognizable words that were suddenly coming out from . She was now standing in front of her mirror, examining her own face. His confession kept running inside her mind and can't help but to think of about him too. 

"what should I do?" she bit her finger nails and threw herself into the bed as she looked up in the ceiling. 

Actually, her parents liked him a lot and was disappointed because they were just treating each other like friends but their daughter is already 19 years old and still there wasn't any man that decided to get her heart except Kai. Her mother was always asking her if she liked Luhan more than a best friend but she would always reply no. It was weird because Yuri's parents were kinda like desperate for her to have a boyfriend. 

What is more weirder was that Yuri was now reminiscing the memories and how Luhan made her happy. She was thinking of him a lot lately. 

 

****

 

For some people liking someone is okay but confessing isn't. It's a hard-thing to do especially, if the guy that you would confessing to is someone who doesn't like or think as much as you about you. It's embarassing if you confessed to a guy who doesn't like you but it's a good way for them to have a time to think  about those people who confessed to them. 

Why?

because I believe that when a guy that doesn't fit your ideal type suddenly blurted out that he likes you.. You'll start to think about him and slowly, you will not notice that you've fallen for him. 

Just like what happened to Yuri and Luhan... 

Yuri treated and thought about Luhan like a brother but he didn't think same as that to Yuri because he knew that it'll be hard to do it. After Luhan confessed to Yuri, she started to think about it and she didn't really knew that by just thinking about it would be the reason that she've slowly fallen in love and was trapped by her own feelings.


A/N:

I don't know if this chapter is okay to you

but all I could say was.. asdfghjkl

Hehehe.. I hope that tomorrow wouldn't be the last update of the week.

Please excuse and forgive my grammar, I'm sreiously trying to learn and it's not my first language.

For the next chapter.

HINT: 'more skinship between HIM and HER'