05

One kiss

Luhan touched the hands that were on his eyes. Her hands, he knew it already by just touching it. He playfully pinched her hand and then, she removed her hands away from him.


"That hurts.." she rubbed the spot where he pinched. She sat down beside him and picked the book that was on the ground, she examined the book and laughed about the book that Luhan was reading. It was quite interesting for her to find out the Luhan is reading an inspirational book. All this time, he really didn't like book and never in his life but todaywas different.


"Yah! Yul, give it back to me. By the way, are you okay? Yesterday, you were crying like you've been trapped in hell but now you're naughty and happy?" he get the book from her hands and checked if Yuri is sick or what. He placed his right hand on her forehead but just earned a pinch on arm.


Roof top is somehow peaceful for every students that were hanging out there because you're free from those stupid noises made by the bells that were ringing, student's gossips and etc.. Luhan really likes to hang out on the rooftop while this was the first time that Yuri went up to roof top. She wanted a place where she could let out all of her problems without other people knowing it including Luhan and Fany. Chirping of the birds, the leaves that were rubbing on the barracks and the flowers that were dancing of how the wind blows. It made them feel free. Yuri looked up into the sky and somehow she reminisce all of those times that Kai gave her flowers and some chocolates. Not knowing, droplets of water from her eyes started to streamed down to her face. 


Luhan was busy reading the book that he didn't noticed that his bestfriend was crying. Not until, he looked up to her just to asked if she had an assignment in English but all he could ask if she was okay. He found himself comforting his bestfriend as he put his arms on her shoulders. As a bestfriend, it was hard for him. Yuri placed her head on Luhan's shoulder. Yuri continues to cry while Luhan remebered that Kai told something to him. 


FLASHBACK!

Kai was wondering if Luhan didn't like Yuri as a girl, I mean he liked his best friend as a best friend but didn't like her as a girl. Kai kept asking some questions about her and it made Luhan felt irritated so, he slammed his door just to not hear Kai's annoying voice. It didn't stop Kai, he opened the door and went directly into Luhan's room. 

"don't you think that Yuri is so beautiful like an angel?" Kai sat on the table where Luhan was studying. 

"Is there any particular reason if I say no? Of course! Yes. She's my bestfriend." He said without looking into him and continues to scan some of his notes. 


Kai wasn't satisfied from his answer so, he went into shelter of books where Luhan's diary were placed. He grabbed the diary and suddenly, a picture of a girl fell from one of the pages. He picked it up and examined the girl she was his first love and first one to break his heart - Yoona. 

"Is there any reason why Yoona's picture was still here? It's been months since you two have broken up." Kai showed the picture of Yoona in front of the guy who wasn't even looking into the picture. 


"She was traitor. Put it back, please." 


"Hey! Yoona is a traitor?" He was shocked to hear it because as from what he knew, Yoona is a sweet girl and innocent. 

"Yes.. she spread some rumors about Yuri." 

"Oh.. I smell something fishy! You broke up with her because of Yuri? He said and ran into Luhan.

"yes.. now would you please get out. I'm trying to study here!" Kai still wanted to stay but got pushed by Luhan. He was now infront of Luhan's door. "Luhan-ssi, try to think. Why are you going to broke up with Yoona just because she spread rumors about your friend unless YURI is somehow more important to you than anyone else. I'm just saying that try to date someone again.. but please Luhan! Don't dare to date YURI. She's mine." And Kai has finally went into his room. 


Luhan stared on his book, after hearing what Kai has stated earlier; he was confused of something but he actually didn't even know what was the reason why he got confused.


END

 

Yuri got her head away from his shoulder and sighed deeply. He looked straight to her and wiped her tears away from her pretty and soft cheeks. It was the first time that he did it to his best friend. Yuri really didn't mind it because he was just trying to wipe the tears so, she closed her eyes and hopefully when she opens it the tears were wiped away by Luhan. 


His heart started to beat fast and his hands were shaking as he continued to wiped her tears. His mind wasn't working anymore and also his body wasn't even cooperating. Next thing he knew, he was now inching closer and closer to her face. Yuri doesn't have any idea of what was happening to Luhan. The next scene that made both of them shocked was..


Both of their lips were touching, he placed his hands on her cheeks trying caress it. The girl was in shock, didn't know what to do whether she'll slap or ignore him. His soft lips were planted on Yuri's cherry lips. 

Yuri tried to pull away first but her body and mind wasn't also even cooperating so, in just a seconds she responded back into his kiss. Realizing what is happening; Finally, she pulled away from the kiss and touched her lips. It was her first kiss.. Luhan on the other hand, was shock. He didn't know why didn't he do it but it felt like it was something that he could cherish. After that, both of them were in silence; Awkward situation was the best way to described the atmosphere.


"what just happened?" she mumbled while touching her lips. Trying to recall the scene..


"I just - just k-kissed you... I-i'm sorry." he looked down.

"I thought.. I thought you were just going to w-wipe b-but.. -" she was unable to finished her sentence because she was still in a state of shock. 

"I didn't mean it. It's just that I'm impulsive.. I know I'm wrong.." he said without giving a look at her.

Yuri didn't know what to do, she just ran out of the roof top and went down. She kept touching her lips while she was on her way to a class. It was her first kiss but Luhan just stole; his best friend just stole it away from the guy. It was a first kiss; a kiss that was meant for some..

 


A/N:
 

Updated on 7/19/13

I don't know if this is a short update but atleast I've updated the story!

Today was a fun day!

Actually, the girl is Yuri.

Yoona has already transferred into another school.

I'll answer some of the comments :)

KyuYulHae - me too! Actually, EXO-YUL couple :)

iloveyul - yup! Yuri is nice btw, thanks for always commenting on my stories. xoxo <3

yul_deerhan - Hi! It's been a while anyways, thank you so so much for reading all of my stories because you left few comments on it and it really fluttered me. Mwaaahugs!!

kissyuri125 - Yoona was just mean and trying to do something bad to yuri again.

sone_eulmalhaebwa - In just 2 weeks, Leah and Cory will get married. #Huhuhu I think you already know the reason why I want it to call "The Kissing booth."

yulhyuklover - thank you soooo sooooo much for reading :) I'm glad that you're happy~
 

Thank you guys so much for upvoting this story :)

-> Upvote