03

One kiss

Yuri is walking along the hallway when everybody starts to sing a song; a song which she really love- A thousand miles. She looks at them with a weird look painted on her pretty face. While they were singing, another batch of students come with a hands full of roses. Now they are giving it to Yuri who is standing in the middle while smiling. She didn't know who is doing this but one thing for sure she make her happy because of this little things. After finishing the whole song the students starts to drift away revealing Kai with a white rose on his hands. He walks toward to her with a shy smile on his face. 


"Did I make you happy or not?" he give the roses to her.

"seriously? Thanks, Kai oppa." 


A smile forms on her lips as she hugs him. It's been one week since they have lost on Chung-An and it was a big shame for the school but school have accepted it and for Yuri, she couldn't believe that once again she fell into a trap made by Yoona for ordering a doctor to disturbed her while she's in play. 

Yuri and Kai are one of the most popular soon-to-be a couple of the school but they said that they are not dating yet. Now, Kai is formally asking her out. All of the students starts to feel jealous of how cute they are. 


"Well... I would love to."

 

Once again, she hug him happily as they both head to the cafeteria together. Luhan waves to them as soon as he sees them, he could probably tell his bestfriend and cousin are in a serious stage now because they both look happy. Yuri sits between Luhan and Kai; infront of Tiffany who is busy on her phone again.


"couple?" Luhan looks at them, eyeing Kai.

"No! We're not couple." 

"We're not couple yet.  Just soon-to-be." Kai teasingly and emphasizing the word-yet.


Luhan who is currently laughing at Kai because he just earned a slap in the arm from her. On the other hand, Tiffany is just watching them happily. She's like she have seen her prince charming.


"Fany! It looks like you have seen your prince charming." Yuri snaps out a finger across Fany's face.

"Well nope. It's just it seems like you're the one who have seen your prince charming after a how many years. You look so happy!" Fany throws a tissue on her bestfriend's face. 

Yuri laughs as she looks at Kai and puts her head onto his shoulders. 

 

****

 

"Yul, coming or not?" Luhan asks who is now going home. Yuri shakes her head stating a no. She is waiting for Kai to finish his session on the dance club because he promised that they will always walk back home after the school. She was standing under the waiting shed outside the campus. Luhan who just asked her a while ago is already gone. Suddenly, a pair of hands cover her eyes. She touches it and quickly brings it down.


"Let's go." Kai grabs Yuri's hand and starts walking. 


Water starts dripping out from the skies. They don't have any umbrella so, Kai and Yuri enjoys the rain. It's like they are still kids because both are running in circles trying to catch each other. Kai who suddenly fasten up a bit catches Yuri. Both are facing on each other, their faces were just an inch away. He is looking directly onto her lips but as a girl, she hides her lips as she pinches his fluffy cheeks.

It's been a month since they've started dating. Students admires them because of how sweet they are. Yuri spends more time with him compare to her friends. Luhan and Tiffany doesn't have a problem with it but of course as a bestfriend, they really miss the old time together with her.

 


A/N

Just a short update.

KaiYul is just so sweet like a candy.

Sorry if I haven't been active for the past few days because I have been selected to be on a seminar; more likely a contest.

It happened on Friday & Saturday.

I thought I'm not going to win but when I heard my name and my school's name.. *Waaaah*