01

One kiss

Luhan and Yoona were both walking along the hallway of school but Luhan just stopped suddenly which made his beautiful girlfriend to look at him with curiosity. Now, they were in the middle of the crowd; he let go of Yoona's hand as he look at her with a disappointment written on his face. Yoona was just clueless of what is happening and so do the other students. 

"Oppa, what are you doing? Let's go!" she tried to grab his hands but he avoided her soft hands. 

"Im Yoona, you knnow that I love you right?" he lets out a deep sigh as he bit his lips. He has never been like this; disappointed & angry.

Yoona, on the other hand doesn't know what to answer plus, doesn't even know what is happening as she is eyeing Luhan to stop this whole thing. It makes her feel shy. Hearing Luhan's statements, the crowd started to whisper on one another and spilling our what they knew about the girl who's being questioned by his boyfriend. 

"I don't want to do this but you choose this. YOU! Stop spreading malicious rumors about my bestfriend." Luhan's statement made everyone shock especially the girl named Yoona. 

Few weeks ago, there were rumors spreading about Yuri who reported to be a girl who wants to steal everyone's attention and boyfriend. Not only that, rumors also includes Yuri's parents; stating that she was only adopted because her real mother hates her. Everyone thinks that it is just a stupid rumor and Yuri will be telling everyone that it is not true but she chose not to say anything about it so, they thought that it is true. Hearing that rumor, Yuri's bestfriend-Luhan immediately did his best to investigate and figured out who was the one behind this rumors. 

"Oppa.." that's the only word that comes from Yoona's mouth since she couldn't believe that this was happening.

"You hurt Yuri's heart and you ruined her image in this school.. I can't believe it. I thought you are kind and sweet and by just looking at your looks; you're like an innocent girl but behind your pretty face is an evil Yoona who's envying yuri for being everyone's favorite. We're done!" Luhan said and walked out of the hallway leaving Yoona. 

 

****

 

"Yul! Time to serve!" her coach was watching them as they praticed for the upcoming competetion next month. The volleyball girls were determined to make it 4 consecutive year. Yuri is considered as one of the best volleyball player; her attacks, blockings, spikes helped them alot. 

After of 2 hours practicing, Yuri headed to cafeteria to meet her 2 bestfriends. While walking on the cafeteria, many students said hello to her and it seems like the old treatment for her got back.

"Weird! Everyone's saying 'hi' to me." Yuri sat beside Luhan and infront of Tiffany. 

"They broke up.." Tiffany pointed to Luhan who was covering his face. 

He was crying. Actually, it's the first time that he cried in front of his bestfriends but he really couldn't take the fact that his beloved girlfriend was the one who was spreading rumors about his beloved bestfriend-Yuri. 

"Yul.. she was the one who spread the rumors about you. She was jealous of how close we are... I'm sorry." He was referring to Yoona. Luhan looked at Yuri who was comforting him.

Yuri was a little bit shocked to hear that but managed to over come it. She knows how much Luhan love Yoona but just because of the rumors that she spread about her made them apart from each other. 

"Lulu, you don't have to broke up with her just because she was the one who spread it. If you loved her.. you should accept her mistakes." Yuri brushed Luhan's back.

"You don't understand, Yul. I was hurt because she's spreading rumors about you and I'm worried.." Luhan said.

"I understand Lulu, Yul. He's just concerned and worried that you migh hate him." Tiffany suddenly butted in their conversation.

Yuri looked at the both of them with a question mark written on her face.

"Why would I hate you?" Yuri asked him but Tiffany was the one who answered it not Luhan.

"Uhm.. because his girlfriend was the one who caused why your image or reputation was ruined. Duh?!? How could you not know that?? Tiffany said containing a sarcastic tone. 

Luhan who suddenly stopped from crying, glared at Fany who was talking non-stop. Tiffany noticed how Luhan looked at him, it seemed that it wasn't good so, she decided to shut her big and large mouth. 

 

****

 

"Yuri, can I talk to you for a second?" Yoona who was visiting at the volleyball gym excused Yuri. She grab a towel and wipe the sweat all over her body and face, after that she headed out of the gym where Yoona is waiting.

"What do you want?" Yuri asked in a serious tone.

Yoona bowed her head and doesn't know how to start this conversation. She was very embarrassed when Luhan broke up with her at the middle of the crowd and now she feels burdened because of what she did. Yoona admitted to herself that she was very jealous of how much attention that Yuri has been getting in the past few months. 

"I'm really sorry for spreading a stupid rumors about you. The truth is, I'm very jealous. Look at you! You've been garnering a lot of attention and suitors." Yoona confessed as she remembered how she used to be like that before.

"Actually, I don't care about the rumors. It just makes me garner more attention than before. And about the jealousy thinggy, please.. don't think that much. I'm just a normal girl okay? It doesn't make sense if you want to be famous. I'm just doing what I want now which is to play volleyball." Yuri explained everything to her.

Yoona was now realizing how Yuri is nice. That's why many people love her because of this positive Kwon Yuri. Both of them hugged each other as they promise to be friends and never get jealous of anything. Yoona who left early because of her class. On the other hand, Yuri was about to go inside the gym when someone grabbed her arm and dragged her on the side.....

"YAH!!" she screamed...


A/N:

First update of "One Kiss". 

Actually, this story should be entitled as "The Kissing Booth" but because there are some titles like that already so, I thought of some other title and bwala!

This was originally from a book but I decided to make a twist :))

7/6/13