06

One kiss

It was a rainy morning that woke Yuri up. Last night, she wasn't able to sleep properly because of what happened between her and Luhan. Her mind was floating; she can't stop thinking about it and kept asking herself why did she respond to it. She got up from her bed and went directly to cr to shower; then picked up some clothes, Yuri was known for being fashionable but today she just picked some skinny jeans and a sweater with matching sneakers. Skinny jeans was perfect to her legs, it shows how long and slim Yuri's legs are. After all of that, she went down.


"Ms. Yuri, Tiffany is waiting for you at the living room." one of the maid informed her.


Yuri went to the living room and found Fany. Fany was happy to see Yuri since she didn't have a chance to see her yesterday. Tiffany was the busiet amongst the three of them; she's a member of a theatre club, an SBO officer, one of the staff of the school newspaper. She doesn't have an idea why she was here, all could she tell is that Fany wanted to go somewhere. In just Fany's smile, Yuri lazily grab her purse and went out with Tiffany. All through out, she didn't think about what happened yesterday until Tiffany mentioned that Luhan will be with them a bit later since he was still busy practicing being a soccer player.


"Are you sure? L-luhan will be joining us?" she stuttered.

"Yup. Actually, I convinced him."

Both of them were now at the mall walking around, going in and out of a store. Yuri was enjoying the moment with Fany until she said that he was here already. Yuri told Fany that she need to go to cr now. Without an answer from her, she quickly rushed into the nearest cr and stayed there for a while. She didn't know how to face him and to react. In other words, she's clueless..

Tiffany was standing infront of a store while waiting for both Yuri who was now in the cr and Luhan who was on his way. Suddenly, a man grab her purse and she impusively shout like someone was going to kill her by now. A tall man with blonde hair was laughing like he had seen a comedy movie, Tiffany hardly punched him on the arms. The man who put up a fool joke on Fany was Luhan. 


"What the hell? I'm seriously gonna kill you." she continued to punch him on his arms while Luhan was laughing until his eyes became teary. He can't even say a word.

"You're easy to prank, Fany-ah!" he poked her cheeks. 


Tiffany was back to her senses after the prank made by Luhan. They were now both waiting for Yuri to come out of the restroom. 15 minutes left, she was still in the restroom. Finally, Yuri have come out of the restroom.

 

"what took you so long, Yul? Gosh! We've been waiting for you."  she exclaimed as she grabs Yuri's arm.

 

Now, the three of them were eating on a food court. It was Fany's treat this time because last time it was Luhan's. Yuri wanted to go with her for ordering foods but Fany didn't want to. On the table, you couldn't hear anything since both of them doesn't know what to say. Both were just checking their phones, looking around and ignoring one another.


"s-sorry." he cleared his throat.

Yuri looked at him and gave a smile. A forced smile. Usually, Luhan doesn't feel anything about Yuri when she smiles but now after the kiss.. it feels really weird. He tried to ignore the feeling but he can't...

He was worried, he was terrified and that moment he knew he has feelings to her. Watching her when she smiles, butterflies flew in his stomach, heart beat fast.. All Luhan could do was just to hide and never show his true feelings.


"Let's just forget about it."  she said and offered a hand shake.


A/N:

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring.

I have a headache when I was typing this and I couldn't edit.

I promise for the next chapter it'll be interesting.

I PROMISE.

I hope you all like it even if I don't like it. #HUHUHU

I'm really sorry. :(

//ppyong// Gonna rest now since it really hurts.