04

One kiss

1 month have passed, Yuri and Kai were still dating and people were very curious of what was happening for both of them since they have never admitted the truth about them. For her bestfriends, Yuri is a girl who's intelligent and is willing to sacrifice her love just to reach her dream. She told them that they were not a couple but a student that have the same feeling it's called Mutual Understanding.

Luhan and Tiffany were happy because their friend has finally found someone. She has never been in love but now they could see how happy she is being with Luhan's cousin-Kai.

After 3 weeks, Kai's parents called Luhan's mother stating that they wanted him to study in the states together with his sister. Kai didn't want to leave Korea but it was too late, his father has already arrived at the country to fetch him and bring him with him. Luhan who is his cousin, wanted to help him to stay but he was just a teenager and no match for a father. Kai doesn't know what to do and what to say to Yuri since he promised that he will never leave her. He started to drift away from Yuri and soon, he also didn't attend the school. Yuri was clueless. She kept looking for him to Luhan but all Luhan could do is to answer; he doesn't know, he probably went off somewhere because of his problems but soon he told to her that Kai has left the country for good.

Knowing that information, it made her suffered and it was hard for her to move on. Tiffany kept buying some clothes for Yuri since she knew that she loves clothes and it makes her happy. Yuri didn't know what to do for the past few days since Kai left. He was everything to her.

Luhan and Tiffany witnessed how she tried to be strong in front of them but by just looking at her eyes, they could tell that she's in so much pain right now even though, Kai left 1 week ago.


"Yul. Please don't be like that. We're worried." Upon hearing this Yuri turned her body in front of Luhan who was looking worried. She moved closer and hug him tightly, crying on his chest.

"I can't.. he was everything to me..." she said.

"But You were everything to us, Yul. Don't you think that it'll make us happy to see you like this?"

"We want you to move on. There are many guys chasing for you. Why don't you try to entertain them at least for once."

"I-i'm sorry, Lulu. I will try to be happy." she pinched his cheeks and formed a smile on her pretty lips.

 

****


"Luhan!! Where's Yuri? I need to ask about these outfit that I will wear for my date tomorrow." She poked his tummy and it made him jump away from her. Upon this reaction of Luhan, Tiffany laughed hard on him.

"God Bless You.." He playfully sticked his tongue out.

"What the hell? God Bless you?"

"Our principal said that if someone bullies you, never ever get a revenge just reply a word - God Bless." He put his eyeglasses on and started to go up on the roof top.

Luhan went to roof top because he wanted a place where he could read and relax plus, away from the big mouth-TIffany. He opened his bag and grab one of his inspirational book. While reading Luhan didn't notice that someone came up to roof top but it wasn't a stranger for him. She placed her hands on his eyes and it made Luhan shock as he unexpectedly threw the book.

"Oppa! Who am I?" she giggled.

 

****


A/N:

Sorry if this update is short.

I wasn't able to update for the past few days and since I got nothing to do today and for tomorrow. TADAH!

While typing this, I'm watching MNET 20's choice and hell yeah!

INFINITE is BACK!

Their song Inception is daebaaaak!

I just love them.

Who do you think "she" is??