FM: Nine

FIXED MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NICHKHUN AND KYUHYUN ARE IN THE CLUB ENJOYING THE DRINKS AND THE GIRLS AROUND THEM...

NICHKHUN: Kyuhyun did you call Donghae?

KYUHYUN: neh, but he didn’t answering the phone.

NICHKHUN: hmmmp, did you notice him in the past few days? He’s sometimes upset or in a deep thinking...

KYUHYUN: neh, I think his have a problem...

NICHKHUN: we will just ask him tomorrow but mean while let enjoy the party...

KYUNHYUN: yeaah!!!!

KYUHYUN AND NICHKHUN ARE IN THE DANCE FLOOR ENJOYING THE BEAT OF THE MUSIC...

 

MINZY ARE IN THE CLUB TOO, SHE CALLS EUNJUNG TO JOIN HER IN HER LONELY MOMENT...

MINZY: Eunjungaaaah where the heck you are?

EUNJUNG: aigoooo, I’m here but I cannot see you the place is to crowd...

MINZY: just find me...

EUNJUNG: neh, finally I see you...

MINZY: why are you so late?

EUNJUNG: aigooo, I cannot leave my work. You know that I’m a working student...

MINZY: AISSHHH!!! Yeaah!!! You’re a working student...

EUNJUNG: aigoooo, you are totally drunk. What the heck is on your mind?

MINZY: can you please stop being my second mom... do you want this? ( OFFER A DRINK )

EUNJUNG: ani, wait why are you doing this? You’re not supposed to drink?

MINZY: please just this, you know what I hate that guy so much...

EUNUNG: WHAT!!!! Because of a guy you drink too much. And is that you’re boyfriend?

MINZY: neh, he’s my boyfriend for two weeks.

EUNJUNG: aigoooo, two weeks? Did Dara know this?

MINZY: aniyo, you’re the first to know this, and I’m trying to contact her but I cannot reached her...

EUNJUNG: you cannot contact her because she’s have a family dinner. I text her awhile ago and she told me about the dinner... and WHO’SE THAT GUY?

MINZY: arassooo... He’s Ryeowook, the handsome guy in other school...

EUNJUNG: WHAAAAAAAT?

MINZY: STOP SHOUTING...

EUNJUNG: it’s okay they will never heard that because of the super loud music... and please tell me the story on how you become one of the girlfriend of that playboy?

MINZY: I will tell the story tomorrow...

EUNJUNG: why tomorrow? Why not now?

MINZY: Dara is not here...

EUNJUNG: aigoooo, okay!!!! Tomorrow....

EUNJUNG DON’T LIKE THE MUSIC IN THE CLUB, SHE WILL ATTEMPT TO PUT THE HEADSET ON HER EAR BUT MINZY STOP HER...

MINZY: YEAH!!! You will listen to your iPod even though you’re in the middle of the loud music... you can never hear that...

EUNJUNG: AISSH!!! I DON’T LIKE THE MUSIC...

MINZY: SHUT UP!!! IT’S A CLUB, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HEAR A LOVE SONG?

EUNJUNG: OKAY!!! I will just put it in my bag...

MINZY: ARASSOOO!!! HIDE THAT THING...

EUNJUNG: I will hide your precious gift to me...  ( THE IPOD IS A GIFT FROM MINZY AND DARA TO HER BIRTHDAY  ).

EUNJUNG: MINZY stop drinking too much, we have a class tomorrow...

MINZY: Aigooo, can you please SHUT UP!!! Don’t worry, I will still go to school tomorrow...

EUNJUNG: FINE!!!! I WILL NEVER STOP YOU...

EUNJUNG GET HER PHONE BUT HIDE TO MINZY SHE WAS TEXTING TO MINZY MOM TO LET HER KNOW WHERE IS MINZY IS...

To: Kahi (Minzy Mom) From: Eunjung Good Evening Aunt, this is Eunjung, I am with Minzy. We are here in the Club... She was totally drunk; she doesn’t want to go home... To: Eunjung From: Kahi ( Minzy Mom ) Chincha? Please don’t leave her; I will let my driver come over there... To:  Kahi (  Minzy Mom ) From: Eunjung Don’t worry aunt I will never leave her, I will stay in her side. And I will text you if we will go home... To: Eunjung From: Kahi ( Minzy Mom ) KAMSAHAMNIDA EUNJUNG

 

MINZY WAS TOTALLY DRUNK AND WENT TO THE DANCE FLOOR. BUT EUNJUNG TRYING TO STOP HER...

EUNJUNG: ( HOLDING MINZY WRIST ) where are going?

MINZY: ( POINTING THE DANCE FLOOR ) over there, you want to join?

EUNJUNG: aissh!!! Stay here...

MINZY: DAMN!!! Please just this night I want to forget everything...

EUNJUNG: OKAY!!! I will join you...

EUNJUNG CANNOT LEAVE MINZY SO SHE JOIN IN THE DANCE FLOOR EVEN THOUGH SHE DON’T LIKE IT...

WHEN THEY ARE IN THE DANCE FLOOR, MINZY ARE DANCING WILD WHILE EUNJUNG JUST DANCE INNOCENT.

 

MEAN WHILE NICHKHUN AND KYUHYUN ARE ENJOYING THE DANCE FLOOR.

WHEN NICHKHUN LOOKING AROUND HE NOTICE TWO GIRLS, THE ONE GIRL DANCING WILD WHILE THE ANOTHER GIRL ARE DANCING INNOCENT... NICHKHUN WANT TO LAUGH BECAUSE OF THE ANOTHER GIRL BUT HE JUST SMILE...

NICHKHUN: What the heck is she doing, it is a club...  ( IN HIS THOUGHT  )

KYUHYUN: Nichkhun did you see the two ladies over there? ( POINTING TO A GIRLS )

 NICHKHUN: NEH!!! You see them too? I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter