FM: Sixteen

FIXED MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA POV

I was in my room busy in answering our homework when the fish knock at my door.

“ What do you want ? “. I ask him after I open the door “ Please! Help me with this! Please! “. He said while he raise his book and smile at me “ Just answer it by yourself “. I said to him annoyed “ Yeah! Please, I don’t know how to answer it “. He pout at me “ Yeah! You’re not cute when you pout “. In my thought while looking at him disgusting “ Yeah!! Get in “. I said to him “ Thank you “. He smile at me

I finish answering my homework while Donghae is still struggle to answer his book.

“ Are you not yet done? “. I ask him. “ What do you think ? “. He said while rolling his eyes. I act that I want to smack his head. “ Aishh!!! “. I grab his book “ Your solution is wrong “. I look at his book and some of his answer are incorrect “ Can I just copy yours? “. He said to me “ You will not learn if you just copying “. I shout to him “ Aishh!! Stop shouting! “. He said pouting

“ Aisshhh!!! Can you please stop pouting “. In my thought, he looks so weird when he pouts. “ I’m not in the mood to teach to, aisshh!! Here just copy it “.I give my book “ You will let me copy yours ? “. He said disbelief “ Yeah!!! I will “. I said to him “ Thank you !!! “. He pinch my nose “ YEAH!!! “. I slap his hand and he just smirk at me.

 

DONGHAE POV

Finally I finish answering my book. I stretch my two hand * Y A W N *

I look at the person beside me and she was sleeping. I smile looking at her, I slowly touch her face. “ She’s so cute “. I whisper to myself. After long minutes of staring at her, the next thing I did is I slowly leaned my face to her face and I kiss her cheek. I don’t know why I feel like I want to kiss her. I’m hoping that she didn’t notice what I did to her.

I go out to her room and sigh heavily.  “ What is happening to me “. I whisper to myself while my hand is in my chest. I look at her door once again and went to my room.

-----------------------------------

MORNING

 

Kkeutdo eobsi geoleowasseo Jeo meolri utgo itneun bicheul ddaraseo  Kamkamhan eodum sok-eseo nawa Nado barkke utgo sipeoseoA Hangsangnae chongguneun wireul hyanghae Naboda deo keun nomeul ssogi wihae I mudae wireul hwaljuro sama doyakhamyeo hwaryeohanbihaeng Tagonan geo eobsi kkujunhameul nae mugiro Byeoneun igeulsurok gugaereul deo suk-igo Seongjanghae eoril jeok bangmun ape Peneuro geu-eonuheun geomeun seon gu wireo

* Dara alarm tone *

When Dara heard her alarm clock, she lazily turns off it. And slowly open her eyes.

* Y A W N * “ Good Morning Sandara Park “. She happily said to herself  ” I hope my Dream will be come true “. She giggles to herself while spazzing to the bed, but stop when she notice something  “ Wait a minute, Why I am in my bed “. She ask herself confuse. And she remembers that Donghae is in her room last night. She suddenly stands up and looks around if Donghae are still there “ Did he carry me and put me in the bed ? ” She looks at her table and bed.

Then Dara went out and search for Donghae, “ Where the heck is that jerk ? ”.  But she didn’t found it. “ Aishh that Fish “. She mumbles to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN SCHOOL

NICHKHUN POV

I was going to my room and then I see UEE in the hallway, I think she’s waiting for someone or maybe she’s waiting Donghae to arrive. This girl “ Aissshhh “. I just mumble to myself. When I was passing to her, she suddenly called me.

“ We need to talk Oppa “. I look back at her, she seems so serious “ What do you want ? “. I ask her  “ Help me to get back Donghae oppa “. She looks at me “ If I say No!! “. I look at her “ If you will help me , I will help you to get back Jooyeon to you “. I glare at her “ Why you always using Jooyeon hah and beside I don’t care about her anymore. Jooyeon and You are the same “. I half-shouted to her, Aisshhh this girl really.

“ I know you still love her “. She half-shouted at me  “ Were over, when the day she left me “. I look at her seriously, and I was about to walk again but then I stop when I saw someone “ What is she doing her “. I mumble to myself when I saw Eunjung that was looking at me.

“ Ahhh… ehhh!! “. She stuttered “ Mianhe! Mianhe! “. She apologized and walks faster, she passes at me I want to stop her but I didn't.  “ Did Eunjung heard everything “. In my thought while I’m looking at her back.

EUNJUNG POV

I was walking in the hallway when I saw two people talking in the way. “ Aissshhh!!!  Why they have to talk in the hallway “. I mumble to myself, I was about to walk to them but I stop when I heard a familiar voice.

“ Why you always using Jooyeon hah and beside I don’t care about her anymore. Jooyeon and You are the same “. He half-shouted  “ I know you still love her “. She half-shouted at the guy  “ Were over, when the day she left me “.

It was Nichkhun and Uee who are talking. When Nichkhun finish his word, he was about to walk but he stop and look at me, I look at him too.

“ Ahhh… ehhh!! “. I stuttered “ Mianhe! Mianhe! “.I apologised and walk fast that I didn’t bother myself to look at him again and to Uee.

“ Is Nichkhun and Uee know each other ?”. I’m talking to myself “ And who is Jooyeon ? Is she’s Nichkhun’s EX ? “. And I remember what Uee said “ I know you still love her “. When I recall what she said I feel something pain in my heart that I confuse on it.

I was walking when someone making fun of me “ BOOOOH!! “. “ YEAH!!! Why you do that “. I half – shouted to her  “ HAHAHAHAA!!! You looked funny when you scared “. She just laugh at me “ YOU!! Rabbit! “. I said to her  “ Mianhe ! Mianhe! I was calling you for how many times but it seems you didn’t heard me “. She explained herself  “ Really! You called me ? Aigooo! Sorry for that “. I apologised to her  “ What are you thinking hah ? “. She ask me “ Ahhh!! Nothing, it was about my work “. I lie to her. I was thinking about Nichkhun and Jooyeon relationship “ Why it always appear in my head “. I mumble to myself.

“ What did you say Eunjung  “. Dara ask on me “ I said If we will not walk fast, we surely be late “. I said to her “ Aigooo!! Yeah right! Kaja !! “. She said happily and we hold each other hand.

---------------

IN THEIR CLASSROOM

KYUHYUN POV

Our teacher is busy in discussing something that I’m not interested either. I look at Donghae who seem to be bored and about a second he will surely sleep. And then I look at Nichkhun who seem spacing out. He just stared the board blankly.

“ Nichkhun ! Nichkhun “. Our teacher called him but he didn’t listen or respond, he seem to be in a deep thinking  “ Nichkhun ! Nichkhun “. Our teacher shout at him that makes him stood up “ Yes! Teacher ? “. He answer  “ What is the answer on this 100 ( 200 – 180 ) =? “. The teacher ask “ I don’t know “. He just answers simple and seat again. The teacher just smile forcedly to him.

 I look at Nichkhun, he just sigh heavily “ What’s wrong with him “. In my thought    

After the long hour, finally the bell ring * R I N N G G G G G G G G G G G G G G * .

“ Okay class, please do your homework and study for our long quiz tomorrow “. After that the teacher went out and the student is busy keeping their things.

I went to Nichkhun and tapped his back, he just look at me “ What wrong with you bro ? “. I ask him “ Ahh!! Nothing!! “. He just smile to me “ Do you have any problem ? “. Donghae ask him “ No!! I don’t have. Don’t worry guy’s I’m fine, totally fine “. He smile and assure us.

UEE POV

I was outside our room waiting for Kyuhyun to come out. I will ask a help from him maybe he will help me. I saw him coming out with Donghae and Nichkhun, I hide myself somewhere.

“ Oopss! I think I left something “. I heard him “ You should go first guys I will just follow “. He just said to his friends “ Are you sure ? “. Donghae ask him “ Yes! I will just follow “. He went back to our room “ Okay! We will go now “. And then Donghae a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter