FM: Fourteen

FIXED MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA AND DONGHAE ARE IN THE PLANE. WHILE DONGHAE ARE SLEEPING, DARA CANNOT FORGET WHAT HAPPEN AWHILE AGO.

____ FLASHBACK ____

DONGHAE AND DARA WEAR CASUAL DRESS AND WENT OUTSIDE THE CHAPEL SAME WITH THIER FAMILY.

HEECHUL: Hon give to them their plane ticket.

QRI: arasso ( GIVE THE PLANE TICKET TO THEM )

DARA: what’s for this? ( CURIOUS )

JIYONG: this is our gift for you and for Donghae.

DARA: It’s not my birthday and why it’s only two? How about you?

JIYONG: Don’t mind us Dara. Just enjoy your vacation.

DARA: but we still have school.

HEECHUL: We all know that you have a field trip in your school, that’s why you are free. Just enjoy your honeymoon.

DARA: HONEYMOON? ( SHOUT )

HEECHUL: Yes honeymoon. Why?

DARA: Donghae did you know this?

DONGHAE: all people know after the wedding the next will be honeymoon, what do you think of the plane ticket just a vacation? Aishh it’s for our honeymoon. What a Stupid girl ( COLD RESPONSE  )

DARA: YEAH!!!! Why you call me stupid? ( YELLED )

DONGHAE: because you’re so slow. ( YELLED BACK )

JIYONG: okay kids stop this argument. You must go now before you will be late to your flight.

QRI: Donghae please take care of Dara because she’s your wife now. (  HUG DONGHAE )

CL: Dara take care of your Husband and yourself. ( HUG DARA )

 JIYONG: Kids enjoy the place.

HEECHUL: Please make cute and handsome/beautiful kids. Okay? ( EVIL SMILE )

DONGHAE&DARA: WHAT? ( SHOUT )

HEECHUL: what? Did I say wrong words?

JIYONG: nothing bro. ( TAPPED HEECHUL BACK AND LAUGH )

HEECHUL: OH!!! The car is here. You must go now! BYE. ( WAVE )

WHILE DONGHAE AND DARA ARE IN THE CAR. THEIR OWN FATHER TEXT THEM.

To: Donghae

From: Father

Don’t forget our grandson/granddaughter.

DONGHAE: aishh!!! What the heck they thinking. ( MURMURING )

To: Dara

From: Father

Enjoy the vacation and I want a son, hehehehe!!! Take Care

DARA: WHAT? YEAH!! ( SHOUTING )

DONGHAE: could you please keep quiet and please stop shouting.

DARA: aisssshh!!!!

____ END ____

DARA: STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT DARA ( PLAYFULLY SLAP HER HEAD )

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE HOTEL

 

AFTER THEIR FLIGHT THEY FINALLY ARRIVED TO THEIR DESTINATION.

DONGHAE: Excuse we have our reservation in this hotel.

HOTEL DESK CLERK: what name sir?

DONGHAE: Lee Donghae

HDC: oh! Yes sir. Reservation for Mr. Lee Donghae and Mrs. Lee Sandara. Room 2729, here’s your key sir. ( GIVE THE KEY TO THEM )

DARA: WAIT! Why it’s only one key? Where’s mine?

HDC: oh! You must Mrs.Lee Sandara. Mr. Lee Heechul makes a reservation for only one room.

DARA: WHAT? NO! NO! Can you give me another room?

HDC: I’m sorry ma’am the Hotel room is already full. I’m so sorry.

DARA: WHAT? ( SHOUTING )

ALL PEOPLE IN THE LOBBY ARE LOOKING AT THEM.

DONGHAE: aissh this girl ( MURMURING )

BEFORE DARA CAN COMPLAIN AGAIN, DONGHAE ALREADY DRAG HER.

DARA: YEAH!!! What are you doing?

DONGHAE: can you please stop shouting? You are making a scene in the lobby. ( YELLED )

DARA: YEAH!  ( YELLED )

THE ONLY THING SHE COULD DO IS TO KEEP QUIET.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

THEIR ROOM

DONGHAE: finally a bed. I’m so tired right now I want to sleep. ( LYING ON THE BED )

DARA: why there’s only one bed?

DONGHAE: I don’t know; don’t ask me, I’m not the one who makes a reservation to this.

DARA: YEAAH!!!! ( SHOUTING )

DONGHAE: how many times I told you to stop shouting, you’re a small girl but when you shout it so loud.

DARA: you don’t care this is my life. Why all of this happening to me. I’m married to an arrogant, stupid, disrespectful and lazy man. HUHUHUHUHU

DONGHAE: and what do you think of me, a lucky guy because you’re my wife? Are you insane?

DARA: why? What’s the problem with me?

DONGHAE: there’s a lot.

DARA:  aisshhh!!!!

DONGHAE: I will take a bath. Prepare my clothes to wear.

DARA: what?

DONGHAE: you’re my wife now; a wife should be caring and kind to her husband.

DARA: if they love each other. But in our case slash situation we hate each other. So that means we have to prepare each other things separately.

DONGHAE: aisshhh!!!! Okay. As if I have another choice.

DARA: and wait I will use the bathroom first.

BEFORE DONGHAE CAN REACT, DARA IMMEDIATELY WENT TO BATHROOM AND LOCK THE DOOR.

DONGHAE: YEAH!!! STUPID RABBIT... ( SHOUTING )

AFTER DARA USE THE BATHROOM.

DARA: I’m done. You can now use the bathroom.

DONGHAE WENT TO THE BATHROOM BUT BEFORE HE ENTER THE BATHROOM HE GIVE DARA A DEAD GLARE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DONGHAE POV

Aisshhhh!!!! These vacations will surely boring. What will be the nice thing to do? HAHAHAHA I know what to do to become enjoyable my vacation. ( EVIL SMILE )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA POV

Finally I can rest now. This day is so very tiredly. Imagine yesterday I’m ordinary student, and now I’m a married girl. I hope this is just a dream but then its reality. ( MURMURING )

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA WAS ABOUT TO SLEEP WHEN DONGHAE WENT OUT IN THE BATHROOM. HE JUST WRAPS HIS LOWER BODY WITH A TOWEL. AND GO NEAR TO DARA.

What the heck this guy doing? Why he is shirtless? ( IN HER THOUGHT )

DARA EYES BECOME WIDEN WHEN SHE SAW DONGHAE WHO GET NEAR TO HER.

DARA: YEAH!!!! What are you doing? Can you please put a shirt or just wrap your body some towel too. ( COVER HER EYES )

DONGHAE: YEAH! What’s the problem with my body? And beside there’s no more towel in the bathroom.

DARA: atleast wear your shirt again.

DONGHAE: but it’s already dirt and I don’t like to wear it again.

DARA: YEAH!!! Why you’re so many reasons. ( SHOUTING AND FACING DONGHAE )

DARA FACING DONGHAE, HER EYES WENT WIDE BECAUSE DONGHAE FACE WAS ABOUT CENTIMETER TO HER FACE. SHE SWALLOWS HARD.

OTTOKE? ( SWALLOW HARD )

DONGHAE: Why your blushing ? Don’t tell me it is your first time to see a body like this.

DARA: what? Who told you it is my first time?

DONGHAE: so can we do it? ( SEDUCTIVE VOICE )

DARA: what you mean? ( NERVOUS )

DONGHAE: what do think? Do you forget what our parents told us? Make a cute and handsome baby, right? ( HIS FACE ARE GETTING NEAR TO DARA FACE )

DARA: WHAT? ( YELLED AND PUSH DONGHAE ) YEAH!! LEE DONGHAE. ( STOOD UP )

DONGHAE: it means you forget it? ( EVIL SMILE ) don’t worry I will make it easy for you. ( GETTING NEAR AGAIN TO DARA )

DARA: Don’t you dare getting near to me. I will shout a .

DONGHAE: HAHAHAAHA!! Who do you think you scared? Me? Shout if you want. No one will help you. Beside if theirs I will just tell them that we are married. And this is our honeymoon. (  EVIL SMILE )

DARA: WHAT? YEAH!!! ( SHOUT )

DONGHAE: so can we start? ( SEDUCTIVE VOICE )

DARA’S HEART PUMPS FASTER AND FASTER. SHE CANNOT BELIVE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HER. WHILE DONGHAE, HE IS TRYING HARD NOT TO LAUGH ON DARA REACTION.

DARA: LEE DONGHAE, PLEASE STOP ( SHOUT )

DONGHAE BURST INTO LAUGH WHEN HE SAW DARA WAS ABOUT TO CRY.

DONGHAE: PEACE!! I’m just joking ( LAUGH )

DARA: YOU ERT LEE DONGHAE! ( SHOUT )

DARA WENT OUTSIDE. SHE CLOSE THE DOOR HARD * B L A M *

DONGHAE: HAHAHAAHA !!!!! You did it. ( MURMURING )

 DARA: GRRRRRR!!!! Lee Donghae I will make a revenge on you. ( YELLED )

DARA WENT BACK IN THE ROOM, SHE SAW DONGHAE WHO IS ALREADY SLEEPING. SO SHE DECIDED TO SLEEP IN THE COUCH. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONGHAE: * Y A W N * what a great morning. ( FACING THE OTHER SIDE OF BED )

So she didn’t sleep in the bed. ( IN HIS THOUGHT )

DONGHAE STOOD UP AND HE SAW DARA SLEEPING IN THE COUCH.

DARA: * Y A W N *

DONGHAE: Good morning.

DARA: what’s good in the morning if your face is the first thing I will saw ( SARCASTIC TUNE )

DONGHAE: don’t you like that?

DARA: I don’t like that ( COLD RESPONCE )

SHE STOOD UP.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter