FM: Two

FIXED MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CLASS ENDED

MR.SEUNGRI; OKAY CLASS THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. DON'T FORGET YOUR ASSIGNMENT OKAY!! GOODBYE!!

STUDENT; BYE SIR :D

MR.SEUNGRI; Wait a minute ! Dara, Eunjung, Kyuhyun and Donghae don't forget to clean our room before going home..

EUNJUNG AND DARA: OKAY SIR !!

 

DARA POV

Okay let's clean our room before going home. EUNJUNG and I are assign to clean our room and wait ?

Did I hear DONGHAE and KYUHYUN names? What a mess of all classmate I have , why this two feeling flower boy,? GRRRR!!

MINZY say goodbye to us she apologized that she cannot help us cleaning the room because she have an important thing to do in thier house.

Hmmp I'm thinking what kind of important is that ? 

while EUNJUNG is busy wiping our window while listening to his iPad.

I beat she's busy listening to 2NE1, T-ARA, SUPERJUNIOR, 2PM song and okaaay , she love KPOP so much !!

And me busy wiping our blackboard and arranging our chair !! and wait a minute ?

we should be four here, and where's the guys?

DARA sigh*** over their sitting like a prince or should I say a lazy prince..

DONGHAE is busy listening music ( I THINK THEY HAVE A SAME HABIT WITH EUNJUNG BUT NOT IN MANNER ) .

KYUHYUN is busy scanning his phone and texting while smiling? ( HMMP )

DARA; AiiiiSSSSShhhhh !!! YOU TWO THEIR WHY YOU ARE NOT HELPING US ? ( SHE SHOUTED )

DONGHAE, KYUHYUN AND EUNJUNG LOOK AT HER SHOCKED !!

 

 

DONGHAE POV

I'm busy listening to SUPERJUNIOR "NO OTHER" I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter