FM: Seventeen

FIXED MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One of the student suddenly stand and shout “Hey did you heard that Seungri sasaengnim will be absent for two months?” When student heard it, they are making a fuss, “Woohh!! Mr. Seungri will be absent!! Yahoo” All of his student are cheering for being out of him in the scene, for being absent. Then Dara and Eunjung who just arrive last are really confused of what’s happening in their room.

“What’s happening here?” Eunjung ask Minzy while she sitting in her seat, “Mr.Seungri sasaengnim will be absent, so our classmate enjoying it so much” Minzy answer, shrugging her shoulder, “Really?” They ask in unison again, and she just nodded.

“Wooohh!! Yes! Thanks goodness, I thought I will dead now, I didn’t finish the homework that he give to us” In Dara thought happily for being escape from loaded homework. “Yes! Mr. Seungri is absent he will not disturb me and lecture me all day for being late and mostly sleeping in his class” Eunjung smile stupidly “Aiisshhh!! Look at this two who’s smiling meaningfully, theirs must be something in their head” Minzy just nodded when she stare at her friend.

But then the happiness that they cheering will be just a second, Principal Boram suddenly came to their room, when they saw her all of them quickly went back to their seat, and sit properly, “What is this wild thing happening?” She ask strictly, no one dare to answer her, they just look at her, and because of silent Boram just proceed to her propose in the class “Well, I’m not interested with the noise your making right now! Now let’s proceed to the main concern here” Speaking while looking at the class “Maybe the reason of your wildness is because of Mr. Seungri will be absent right?” She ask, but no one dare to answer, “Well if you thought all of you can now escape from your homework, lesson and activity, you made a wrong thought” After they heard that some student are cursing, their mood change and messed their hair.

“Okay class I would like you to meet your temporary teacher” And then there a guy who enter their room, he smile to them, “This is Mr. Song Joongki, an intern, Mr. Seungri temporary replacement” He bow to them, and then the girl are now acting crazy, and giggling with their friends “He so handsome” “I want him right now” “Please Mr. Seungri don’t comeback anymore” “Please be our Teacher forever Mr. Song” “I don’t want to be graduate, I want to be his side forever” The student wish .

Meanwhile in the other side “Tsk,Tsk here we go again the crazy girl” Eunjung thought looking at her girls classmate while her head are resting in her palm and shaking her head slowly. “What’s wrong with this girl, a crazy fan girl? Daahh!! As if he will approach all of you” Minzy thought staring disgusting at her classmate, while one of their friend is totally shock right now, she looks like she saw a ghost “Oppa?” The word she just mumbles.

“Hey Dara Are you okay?” Eunjung ask when she saw Dara expression “Don’t tell me your one of this crazy girl?” Minzy said, she shake her head “No! I’m not, I’m just remembering someone from my past, an important person” She smiles to her friend and they just pout, shrugging their shoulder.

“Okay That’s all class, I will go now” Boram said, and the student just bow at her, then Boram change her look at the student to Mr. Song, smile brightly at her “Mr. Song Jong ki if you need anything you can approach me at my office, or else if you need advice I’m just in the office” She said, holding the hands of Jongki and rub it, she looks like she’s flirting with him “What’s wrong with this old lady, did she forgot she’s already married” The student whispering each other, staring at her disgusting, Jongki can only smile at her awkwardly “Yes Ma’am” He said, scratching his head back and after that Boram went outside the room. Only Jongki left with the student. Then suddenly the door opens at the back. It contain of three men, Kyuhyun, Nichkhun and DOnghae, the three acted that they own the room “The three idiot men” Eunjung, Minzy and Dara have a same thought.

They enter the room without a single word and seat like theirs no one there, some girls is starting to act crazy again. Joongki just sigh, he claps to get the attention “As you know I will be your temporary teacher, I’m Song Jongki, I’m from Busan I’m…..” He was cut off because of one student suddenly stand up “Teacher, all we want to know if your Single” and then the girls are now focus at him, he smile sweetly before answering he scan at the room looking for someone and he stop exactly at Dara who stare at him “Yes I’m still single. I’m still waiting for the right girl” And then the room are now filled with shout from the girls. Some boys are covering their ears because of their crazy seatmate.

“There’s no special about him” Nichkhun thought, then glance at Eunjung who ignore him. “Who’s that person?” Kyuhyun ask to Minzy “Our temporary teacher” She simply reply, and then Kyuhyun nodded her head. Donghae who just yawning all the time because of the boringness, lifted his look at Dara who seems upset, he slightly pushes the head of her “What?” Dara look angry at him “It should be my question, what's wrong with you?" He lazily asks “None of your business” Dara answer him with a furrowed eyebrow, Donghae just chuckled and he just laid down his head in table and start sleeping.

 

-----------

 

DA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter