FM: Five

FIXED MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT DONGHAE HOUSE

DONGHAE ARRIVED IN HIS HOUSE EARLY, THE MAID DIDN'T EXPECT THAT BECAUSE HE ARRIVED THEIR HOUSE ALMOST MIDNIGHT. WHEN HE IS ABOUT TO ENTER IN HIS ROOM HE HEARD A LADY CRYING NOT SO FAR IN HIS ROOM, BECAUSE OF CURIOSITY HE WENT TO THE PLACE THAT WHERE THE LADY IS CRYING. AND HE WAS SHOCK BECAUSE THE LADY WHO IS CRYING WAS HE'S OMMA AND HE FELT HURT TO SEE HIS OMMA WAS CRYING.. HE LOVE HE'S OMMA SO MUCH ..

DONGHAE POV

When I was about to enter my room I heard a lady crying not so far in my room, when I went to the place, I saw my omma crying and I felt shock, and hurt, I dont want my omma cry. I notice my omma holding a telephone he was in the middle of a conversation with her appa, my grandparent. When I was about to go because I don't want to interrupt their conversation, I was stop becuase of their topic.. And I heard everything..

QRI; appa ( CRYING ) our company facing a serious crisis.

QRI DAD;  what happen ? are you crying ?

QRI: our company facing a problem, my husband is now upset because some of our investor are quiting, and the other are investor failing a case against us.. I don't know what to do ? ( CRYING )

QRI DAD; baby don't give up okay !! always comfort your husband, give him a encouragement always, show him that you are always in his side and show your support to him.. 

QRI; ARASSO !! thank you appa ( CRYING )

QRI DAD; stop crying baby ! and don't hesitate to call us , your omma worrying you ..

QRI; arasso appa !!!

The conversation between my omma and granfather are ended. After I heard everything lots of question appearing in my head.

( DONGHAE'S MIND ) what should I do ? how can I help them ? is the problem really big ? is their another solution ? MARRYING THAT GIRL IS THE ONLY SOLUTION ? SHOULD I DEAL WITH IT INSTEAD ?

 

AFTER 3 HOURS OF THINKING

DONGHAE COME UP WITH A DECISION. HE WISH THAT IT WAS A RIGHT DECISION. HE PATIENTLY WAITING WITH HIS FATHER TO ARRIVED. HE'S APPA ARRIVED THEIR HOUSE, WITH A TIRED LOOK, UPSET AND SAD..

HE NOTICE THAT HE'S APPA WAS FINALLY ARRIVED IN THEIR HOUSE. HE ASK HE'S APPA WITH HIS OMMA TO TALK IN THEIR ROOM..

HEECHUL; what is that ?

DONGHAE; i finally made my decision ! I want to help you and I don't want to see omma crying , so I will marry the daughter of PARK C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter