FM: Thirteen (SIBOM)

FIXED MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM POV

Aissshhh!!!!  What the heck they did in my face? Are those makeup artist are professional?  Why my beautiful faces look like an ajumma? ( TALKING TO HERSELF ).

After I fixed the makeup I went to the aisle, to get ready when I saw my cute cousin Jiyeon looking in a guy.

BOM: I bet you like that guy? Am I right Jiyeon? ( POINTING MYUNGSOO )

JIYEON: unnie ( BLUSHING )

BOM: ohhh!!!! Your blushing, hahhahahha ( LAUGHING )

JIYEON: unnie stop that.

BOM: so you like him really? hmmmp..  You want your unnie to help you? ( EVIL SMILE )

JIYEON: aisshhh!!!! No thanks unnie. And I don’t like him I’m just accidentally stare at him. That’s all.

BOM: are sure?

JIYEON: yes I’m sure, would you stop that unnie?

BOM: okay, if that’s what you want. ( SMILING )

When I busy talking to Jiyeon, I feel like my stomach is in a protest. ( in short I’M HUNGRY )

I need to find a BREAD or CORN. aishhh!!!! ( TALKING TO HERSELF )

I went to outside and leave Jiyeon. Ehehehe!!!! I need to feed myself first.

I just need to hurry up, so that I would not be late. ( MURMURING )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN SHE WAS IN THE OUTSIDE, SHE WALKS FAST AS SHE COULD DO. SHE DIDN’T RECOGNIZE SOMEONE AND THEY BUMP EACH OTHER.

*B U M P *

BOM: omo!!!! I’m sorry. I’m sorry ( BOW )

SIWON: are you blind? aisshhhh!!!

BOM: I did not mean to bump you. Sorry, sorry again. ( BOW )

SIWON: Next times miss, can you at least watch your way. ( YELLED )

 

BOM: Bom inhale, exhales don’t mind what he said, just ignore him. ( IN HER MIND )

SIWON: First you are BLIND, and now a DEAF. TSK.TSK

BOM: I cannot take it anymore ( MURMURING ) YEAH!!!! I told you for hundred times I’m sorry, can you at least be gentle and say sorry to? ( YELLED )

SIWON: what? Yeah!! You’re the one who bump at me. ( YELLED BACK )

BOM: argggg!!!! YEAH!!! YOU STUPID MAN. I will not waste my time to argue a stupid man like you!!! Go to hell Boy!!! ( YELLED )

BEFORE SIWON CAN REACT, BOM IMMEDIATELY LEAVE HIM...

SIWON: WHAT DID YOU SAY? HEY!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I’M NOT FINISH TO YOU!!!! ( SHOUTING )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SIWON POV

That girl ruined my day. Yeah she’s attractive but I don’t care. Tsk!!!!!

aisshh!!!!! I forgot the wedding, I’m late. ( MURMURING )

That’s all the wedding is already started and Sungmin replace me. I should blame that girl. Leeteuk hyung will kill me. If I comeback immediately after I get my phone in the car and never argue on that girl I shouldn’t be late.

I will just explain later what happen and for now on I‘ll just wait in the car. ( MURMURING )

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOM POV

Aissshhh!!! I hate that guy; hope we will never meet again. ( MURMURING )

When I was busy torturing myself to find at least BREAD or my favourite CORN. And finally I found a store that selling a CORN.

Finally a CORN ( IN HIGH TUNE )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO BITE IN HER CORN. SHE WAS STOP BY WHAT SHE SAW. AND SHE DROPS THE CORN THAT SHE WAS EXCITED TO EAT.

Is that Seung-hyun? Who’s that girl? Why Seunghyun hug her and kiss.  ( MURMURING )

BOM FELT PAIN IN HER HEART. SHE FOLLOWS THEM WHENEVER THEY WILL GO. 

 

THEY WENT IN THE RESTUARANT. BOM JUST LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATION, SHE SITS AT THE BACK OF TOP’S CHAIR.

RAINA: Babe, Mom asks when you will visit them again they miss you so much.

TOP: Really? Hmmp. I’m sorry Babe. If I forgot to visit them. I’m so busy in school. I promise after exam I will visit them again.

RAINA: Promise that? I’m jealous to you Babe. I’m their daughter but they are more excited to you if they will know that you will visit them ( POUTING )

TOP: HAHAHAHA!!! My jealous girlfriend ( PINCH LIZZY CHEEKS ) you’re so cute. Don’t you like that? They already like me, it will not hard for me now to woo them if I will ask their only daughter to marry me, In the future.

RAINA: yeah! Your right Babe, you have a point.

WHEN BOM HEARD EVERYTHING HER HEART ARE BROKE INTO PIECES AND HER TEARS ARE READY TO FLOW IF SHE WILL BLINK ANYTIME.

BOM: What does it means? Wait I’m his girlfriend right? Or I’m one of his toys?  ( BOM MIND )

RAINA: Babe, I will just go to ladies room.

TOP: okay!! Take care of yourself.

RAINA LEAVE TOP AND IMMEDIATELY WENT TO LADIES ROOM. WHEN BOM HAVE AN OPPURTUNITY TO CONFRONT THE GUY HE LOVES. SHE WENT IMMEDIATELY TO THE TABLE OF SEUNGHYUN.

There’s so many question I want to ask ( BOM MIND ).

SEUNGHYUN ARE BUSY LOOKING AT THE MENU HE DIDN’T REALIZE BOM APPEARANCE. SHE THOUGHT IT WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND RAINA.

TOP: oh!!! Babe your already finish? It was so fast? ( CLOSE THE MENU AND LOOK TO THE FIGURE THAT WAS STANDING )

TOP: BOM? What are you doing here? (SHOCK TUNE )

BOM: how about you TOP? What are you doing here? ( COLDLY RESPONSE )

TOP:  I’m the first who ask you? And now I need an answer. ( ANGER TUNE  )

RAINA: Babe are you okay? ( BACK IN THE SCENE )

TOP: b....abe! ( GASPING )

RAINA: why you look pale? And wait who is she? ( POINTING TO BOM )

 

TOP: I don’t know her. ( SAID COLDLY )

BOM EYES WIDENED

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter