FM: Twelve

FIXED MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DONGHAE AND DARA DIDN'T INVITE THEIR BESTFRIEND. THEY WANT THEIR WEDDING TO BE A SECRET. THE WEDDING IS PRIVATE, ONLY INVITED PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE VENUE AND CAN WITNESS THE CEREMONY.

 

DARA POV

This is it. I cannot escape it anymore. Wooooooh!!!!

JIYEON: unnie? Are you nervous?

DARA: neh!!!! I’m so nervous. How’s my look jiyeon?

JIYEON: you’re so beautiful unnie. Like a Goddess.

DARA: chincha? Thank you jiyeon, that’s way I like you as my little cousin. ( PINCH JIYEON CHEEK )

JIYEON: YEAH!!!!! unnie stop that, you’re hurting me ..

DARA: mianhe , mianhe. ( POUTING )

JIYEON: ( HUG DARA ) it’s okay unnie, hehehehehe!!!! Congrats again in your wedding.

DARA: ( sigh )

Knock * knock *

NANA (COORDINATOR): Ms.Park the ceremony will start at few minute, just get ready.

DARA: ( sigh ) neh ...

 

 

THE CEREMONY IS NOW STARTED:

KANGIN ( MC ): Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the joining of Mr.Lee Donghae and Ms.Park Sandara marriage. With love and commitment, they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife.

THE MUSIC ARE STARTED TO PLAY ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJMjM9dMijM )

 THE GROOM: THEN DONGHAE STARTED TO WALK IN THE AISLE SHOWING A FAKE SMILE.

 

BEHIND HERE IS YESUNG: THE BEST-MAN

 

THE RING BEARER: MAVIN 

THE FLOWER GIRL: JANJI

 

THE BRIDESMAIDS AND GROOMSMEN:

 

( when it’s time to the Bridesmaid and Groomsmen to walk there’s some unexpected happen, BOM are missing and SIWON are gone to ).

JIYEON POV

Omo!!!! BOM unnie are missing. What should I do? ( WORRIED ). GOD helps me. ( AFTER A MINUTES )

And thanks God Hyomin unnie are arrived in just in time when she needed.

HYOMIN: sorry I’m late ( STILL BREATHING )

JIYEON: unnie? You’re here? Thanks GOD!!!

HYOMIN: yeah!!!! Why your face is pale? And where’s Bom?

JIYEON: I don’t know, when the ceremony are not yet started she her but when it already started she’s missing. And now she’s missing, the ceremony is already started.

HYOMIN: it’s the coordinator problem not mine.

JIYEON: but unnie the wedding are now started.

HYOMIN: and what you want me to do?

JIYEON: please replace Bom unnie; please I’m begging you, not for my sake but for Dara unnie sake. It’s her precious day unnie, I know you don’t want Dara unnie wedding ruined right?

HYOMIN: ( IN A DEEP THINKING ) OKAY !!! I will do it, for Dara.

JIYEON: thank you unnie.

 

LEETEUK POV

I was talking to Areum ( my partner ) when Myungsoo tapped my back.

MYUNGSOO: hyung , Siwon hyung is missing.

LEETEUK: where the heck he is?

MYUNGSOO: I don’t know hyung. Our part is near.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter