Chapter Eight

Revenge & Resurrected

Eli woke up early. He went to town to buy some flowers.

At the wolve's house. Suho ordered Kai to buy some bread and milk.

 

As Kai get to to town, he saw Eli . Kai rubbed his eyes. When he rubbed his eyes for the second time. Eli disappeared. "Am I dreaming?" Kai slap his face. He ran back to the house as fast as he can.

 

"Hyung! Hyung!" Kai shouted. Everyone gathered in the living room. "Hey, what's up?" Suho asked. "I...I saw Hyemi noona's husband in town" Kai replied. "Don't be ridiculous Kai. He's dead" Kris said. "Kris hyung is right" Chen said.

 

"But I saw him, don't you not beleive me?" Kai exclaimed. "We better find out then" Xiumin suggested. In a matter of seconds, Exo got to the mansion.

 

In your bedroom. "Morning baby" Eli gave you the flowers that he bought. "Aaww so sweet. Thank you" you kissed him. The door bell rang. "The wolves are here" Eli said. "Babe, they don't know that your alive again. You should hide. I'll handle this" you told Eli.

 

Eli became invinsible. You head down stairs and opened the door. "Is it okay to look around?" Suho asked. As soon as you let them in, they started searching. They found nothing. "See I told you he's not here" Kris told Kai. "We're sorry about this" Suho said and they all left.

 

"That was close" you said as you closed the door. "One of them probably saw me in town" Eli appeared in front of you. U-KISS woke up. "What was that about?" Aj asked. "They're suspicious of Eli" you explained. . "Don't go out babe" you warned Eli. "I'm sorry" Eli kissed your forehead.

 

After lunch Soohyun told Eli the plan. "After we fight, you need to finish them off" Soohyun said. "I'm the bait" you told Eli. He doesn't look happy. "I'll be fine. Your going to watch over me" you cupped his face. Eli and U-KISS trained before tonight.

 

They trained in the back yard.

They tested their strenght, agility and their flying. Eli is stronger than the rest. He can ran fast. He can fly faster. He can throw a large stone in a  mile. He can punch hard and got strong reflexes. He can turn invisible. And he can also dodge anything that comes his way.

 

You made some rice cakes and aloe vera for snacks. You place them on the table. "Aigoo my baby" you wiped Eli's sweat. "You guys should take a break" you told them. "Hyung, your'e so strong" Dongho felt Eli's biceps. Eli smiled. "That's my boy" you ruffled his hair.

 

After they had their snacks, they went back and practice. You stayed and watched. They finished about 5.30pm in the afternoon. Eli walked towards you. "Come, give me a hug" Eli said. "Andwae!" you pulled out a tongue. "YES" Eli said. "I will if you take a shower" you said. "Fine. I'll see you later" Eli went inside abd took a shower. One by one U-KISS also took a shower after Eli had finished.

 

You washed the dishes in the kitchen. Eli place his arms on your waist and kissed your neck. You smiled and turned around to face him. "That's better" you smell his clothes. After, both of you stayed in the living room cuddling each other. U-KISS  were also there. We waited till midnight.

 

12 midnight. "Are you guys ready?" Soohyun asked. "Ready as ever. Let's go" Kiseop said. As we got to Ex'o's house, you and Kiseop stayed on the ground for the act. Eli and the rest stayed on top on the trees. Kiseop turned into a really scary vampire.

 

It begins. "AAAAHHHHHH" you screamed. 'HELP ME!" you screamed as loud as you can so the wolves can hear you. They came out as fast as they can. Kiseop came closer and closer to you, ready to kill. Exo turned into wolves. They growled at Kiseop.

 

Kiseop turned around and face Exo. The rest of U-KISS jumped on the 6 wolves, biting them on the neck. "This is an ambush" Luhan exclaimed. Then the other 6 wolves attack U-KISS. Now it's even. Exo and U-KISS keep fighting and fighting.

 

Then Eli came down from the tree. Everyone stop fighting. 'I told you he's alive" Kai exclaimed. Exo's eyes widened. Eli started to run fast and hit them one by one. Eli carried Suho and Kri's tail. They soar higher from the ground. Eli then drop them to the ground.

 

Chanyeol attacked Eli but he disappeared. Chanyeol is trying to find Eli. Next thing he know is that Eli appeared out of nowhere then he hits Chanyeol's face. Xiumin almost attack Eli but you bite Xiumin instead. The wolves formed a circle while the we surrounded them. Eli hit all of them as hard as he can. U-KISS paired up to hit and bite the wolves. Exo is now weakened.

 

"You betray us Hyemi" Lay exclaimed. "You took my husband away from me. My world shattered to pieces" you yelled. "I can NEVER forgive all of you" you shouted. You become so angry. "All I want is revenge" you smirk evily. You walked around them. "U-KISS are not my cousins. They brought Eli back from the dead" you told Exo.

 

"YOU EVIL B*TCH" Kris yelled. "What did you say wolf boy?" you scratch Kris's face. You showed no mercy. "Babe finish them off" you told Eli.

 

Eli killed all wolves.

 

U-KISS cheered. "We'll our job here is done" Soohyun said. "Thank you for your help" you gave them a hug each. "I'm gonna miss you noona" Dongho cried. "You can visit me anytime" you pat his head. "Take care of each other" Aj shake Eli's hands. "Call us whenever you need us" Kiseop waved goodbye and left. "No one is going to harm us anymore" Eli kissed your forehead. "Let's go home" you hold unto Eli's hands.

 

As you walked home, the sun is shining brightly :)

 

=THE END=

 

*A/N: Thank you for reading. Don't forget to comment. Kamsahabnida. Till next time xD*