Chapter Three

Revenge & Resurrected

Morning came by. Before going to Exo's house, you baked chocolate chip cookies. You put a smiley face in each ot the cookies and wrap them up one by one. And you place them in a cute basket.

 

After baking you change into your summer clothes. You also put some hat on with long ribbons on top.

Then you head downstairs and locked the door.

 

When you get to Exo's house, you knock on the door. "Noona, annyeong!"Tao exclaimed and let you in. "I bought some homemade chocolate cookies" you gave Suho the basket. "What are you guys doing?" you asked. "We're watching TV" D.O replied. "Hyung can we go to the river?" Kai asked Luhan. "If it's okay with Hyemi" Luhan replied.

 

"I haven't been there" you told Luhan. "Let's go then" Kai told everyone.

It was a beautiful sunny morning. The sun is shining down on us. Chanyeol carried the cookies.

 

When we got to the river, the maknaes run and dive in the cool water. The hyungs followed after, leaving you on land.

 

"I'm hungry" Tao exclaimed. He got out of the river and he grab a cookie form the basket. 10 minutes later, the rest of them got hungry too. "Mmmm so good" Baekhyun said. "Do you guys hunt alot?" you asked. "Yeah we do it everynight" Kris answered. "Do you like your vampire life?" Chen asked.

 

"Yes I do. It was hard at first but I'm used to it now" you smiled, thinking about Eli. "What was he like?" Chanyeol asked. "He's really nice, caring and very loving" you replied. As your conversation went on, the rain started pouring out. All of you started running. Now all of you were soaking wet from the rain.

 

D.O started the fire and everyone are making themselves warm and dry. Suho lends you his grey jacket and his sweat pants. "You can change in the bathroom" Suho told me.

 

After changing, you joined them in the living room. The rain didn't stop at all. It rained the rest of the afternoon until night time. D.O cooked ramyun for dinner. You sat between Lay and Suho. "Do you guys have powers?" you asked. "No, unfortunately not" Xiumin replied.

 

"It would be cool to have one" Lay said. "How about you noona?" Sehun asked. "Well, I can fly, I can ran fast and I'm strong too" you replied. "Waah daebak!!" Chen exclaimed.

 

After having dinner. "I have to go" I told Exo. Luhan checked the rain. "It's still raining outside" Luhan said. "Just stay here for tonight" Suho said. You agreed. Tao pulled you towards the living room. "Stay here noona" Tao told me.

 

He came back with a towel. He sat down in the couch while you sit on the floor. Tao started drying your hair. "Hyung, who's room is she having?" Kai asked Kris. "She can have my room" Suho said. "It's too cold in there" Xiumin said.

 

"Hyung don't worry, I have extra blankets" Suho told Xiumin. It's 8pm already. We watched "The Grudge" You sat between Suho and Chen, Sehun next to Chen. The living room is quite.

 

Everytime something really scary comes up, you get startled and you buried your face on Suho or Chen's chest. Chanyeol hid behind the couch. Then.....Chanyeol slowly place his arms on Sehun's shoulders. "AAAAHHHH!" Sehun screamed. Everyone laughed.

 

"It's not funny hyung" Sehun exclaimed. "Noona can you come with me to the kitchen" Sehun asked. You nodded. He put his hands around your arms. The kitchen was so dark. "BOO!" D.O appeared out of nowhere. "AAAHHHH!" you and Sehun screamed.

 

Everyone just laughed at us. You looked at them and can't help yourself but to laugh as well.

"I'm going to sleep now" you told Exo. "Good night" you added. "Oh, the extra blankets are in my closet" Suho added. You lay down in bed. You can hear Luhan and Suho talking. You move closer to the door and listened to their conversation.

 

"I still don't trust her" Luhan told Suho. "Hyung don't be like that" Suho said. "Still you have to be careful" Luhan said. "Arasseo hyung" Suho agreed. Your still at the door, then Tao opened it and knocked you down on the floor. "OUCH!" you exclaimed. "Noona what are you doing down ther" Tao asked. "I was gonna get some water" you replied.

 

"Here are some more extra blankets" Tao gave you the blankets. "Thank you" you crawl back to bed.

 

"Good night noona" Tao said, as he closed the door.

 

*A/N: If you are immortal what would you like to be?