Chapter Four

Revenge & Resurrected

You woke up early and you left a note saying. "Thank you for letting me stay. I really appreciate it xoxo."

 

As you walked home, you thought about what Luhan said. "He doesn't trust me, who cares I hate him anyways" you thought.

 

When Exo wakes up they read the note. "Hyung she forgot her basket" Tao told Lay.

"I'll bring it later" Suho told Tao.

 

You took off Suho's clothes and you washed them. After you hang them outside to dry.

You then had some milo cereal and orange juice for breakfast. You read the newspaper, nothing new so you went to the observatory.

 

That's where it hits you. You remembered when Eli turned you into a vampire. You cried and fell on the floor.

You stopped eventually. "Can I ever get him back?" you told yourself.

 

"Would it be possibe?" you added.

You wiped your tears away. You went back inside and opened your laptop. You searched of how you can get a love one back from the dead. As you scroll down. You saw a U-KISS website and click on it.

 

"If you want your love one back. Call us now" the website said. You called and they came right away. They knocked on your door "Annyeong U-KISS imnida" they bowed.

 

"Come on in" you lead them to the living room. "Please sit down" you offered them a seat. "What do you need us with?" Soohyun asked. "I want you to bring back my husband Eli" you replied. "Eli, you say. His name sounds familiar" Kiseop said.

 

"Are you guys vampires?" you asked. "Half vampires" Kevin replied. "You're like me" you told them. U-KISS are vampires from another clan. They're shocked to hear it from you. "Do you want us yo bring him back now?" Aj asked.

 

"Not yet. 12 wolves killed Eli. I'm befriending them at  the moment and betray them later" you replied. "They will pay for what they have done" you added.

 

"We understand" Soohyun said. "I hate wolves" Dongho said. "I'm gonna help you get a pay back" Kiseop offered. Everyone agreed.

 

"You can stay here for now" you told U-KISS. "What would happen if you bring Eli back?" you asked. "He will be much stronger than us" Hoon replied.