Chapter One

Revenge & Resurrected

You still live at the mansion. It's been a year since Eli passed away. You locked yourself in your room. You never smiled, you never move on, you always cry everyday and everynight. You waited for Eli to comeback but it didn't help at all.

 

Alll the curtains in the mansion are all shut, you never opened it. The only time you left your room is when your hungry sometimes and you only eat too little. You never give up loving Eli. He was yout first love.

 

He was your favourite hello and hardest goodbye. You always dream of him every night.

 

The sun shines on your window to your bed. It's so beautiful. You saw a vision of Eli.
 

"Hyemi-ah don't be too hard on yourself. You have to go out and feel the warm sun. It worries me that you've become like this. Please I'm begging you" Eli said, as he slowly faded.

 

"He's right and it will only kills me" you thought.

 

You get up from bed, you took a shower. After you change your clothes and head downstairs. You open all the curtains and clean all the dust.

 

You hired some gardeners, landscapers, electricians, and painters. They have to make the mansion looked new again.

 

After all their hard work, the mansion is bright and beautiful. "I'm sure Eli will love it" you thought.

 

You decided to have a house warming party. You went to town and you saw Suho. "What if you befriend him and his loser pack then betray him later on" you thought.

 

"Hey Suho, are you going back to your home now?" you asked. He was surprised to see you there. "Have she forgiven me" Suho thought.  "Yeah, I am" Suho replied. "Can I come with you?" you asked. Without hesitation he said yes. You followed him home. The rest of Exo were all gathered in the living room. Suho opened the door.

 

When they saw me, they stop what they're doing. Sehun hide behind Luhan. "What do you doing here?" Chen asked. "She does not belong here" Xiumin added. "I have to go" I told Suho and left. "Here" you gave Suho the invitation.

 

"What is it hyung?" Tao asked. "She's having a house warming party and all of us are invited" Suho replied.

 

*A/N: So happy to make a sequel hehe xD*