Chapter Seven

Revenge & Resurrected

11.30pm

 

U-KISS is setting up. They place a black powder formed into a circle. They place one of Eli's things in the middle. They wore a long brown cloak with a hood on their head. They stand outside the circle.

 

At exactly 12 midnight. They s"aid a chant that no one can understand even you. The living room is so dark but with some candles.They keep repeating the chant over and over again.

 

All the candle lights went out. The windows opened wide. The chandelier was swaying side to side. It's giving you goosebumps. After a while. U-KISS stopped and fell on the floor. You can't believe what you saw. Eli appeared inside the circle. You slowly move towards him.

 

You reached you hands to touch his face. "Eli is that you?" you said. "It's me Hyemi" Eli hugged you tight. Tears run down your face. You cupped his face and looked into his eyes. You kissed him passionately. He's alive again.

 

U-KISS got up from the floor. "Thank you for bringing me back" Eli told U-KISS. "I'm Eli by the way" Eli introduce himself. "We know who you are hyung. Noona told us" Dongho said. Eli smiled. "Don't ever leave me again" you hugged him tightly.

 

"I'm really happy that your back" you gave Eli another kiss on the lips. "We''ll ge to bed now" you told U-KISS.

 

You side hug Eli on the way to you room. You both lay down. "What's the other side like?" you asked Eli. "Cloudy" Eli replied. You looked him and started laughing. He laughed too. You missed his laugh, you miss everything about him. He never did change except his much stronger as a vampire.