Chapter Five

Revenge & Resurrected

"Will he remembers me?" you asked. "100% yes" Hoon replied.

 

Later this afternoon. Suho's clothes are now dry. You fold them and placed them in a paper bag. Suho came by to drop off your basket. "You left this" Suho said. "Thank you. And oh here's your clothes" you said and waved goodbye.

 

"Who was that noona?" Dongho asked. "It's Suho, one of the wolf leaders" you replied. "They're half human too" you added.

 

You cooked dinner. Kiseop help you set up the table. Then he called everyone in.

 

At the dinner table. "Do you like your vampire life?" Hoon asked. "Yes I do" you replied. "I'm sorry" Hoon added. "No, I'm used to it" you smiled. "When did you meet him?" Aj asked.

 

"Last year" you replied. "How?" Soohyun asked. 

"I was walking one night and passed by this mansion. I wnt inside this room where Eli was at. He was inside the coffin. I opened it and I touched his necklace then it glowed..." you stop talking.

 

"Then what noona?" Dongho said. "Then he grab my wrist" you grab Kiseop's wrist, he was sitting next to you. He jumped. "Next thing I know is that he's awake" you added. "Meeting him was fate then" Soohyun said.

 

"I guess you can say that" you smiled. Then that night, Eli followed me home at 3am in the morning" you told U-KISS. "When was your first kiss?" Kevin asked.

 

"The 2nd day I met him, crazy right" you blushed. "No, it's romantic" Aj said. "You really think so?" you asked. "YES" Hoon exclaimed.

 

After having dinner, you cleaned the dishes. U-KISS watched TV. When you finished, you joined them. "I really wanna meet the enemies" Hoon said. "You can meet them tomorrow" you said.

 

You called Suho. "Hey do you wanna meet up tomorrow?" you asked. "Sure" he replied. "Bring everyone. See you" you hang up. "I'm going to bed now" Dongho told us.