Chapter Six

Revenge & Resurrected

You woke up early to cook breakfast for you and U-KISS. One by one they went to the kitchen. "This is gonna be exciting" Dongho stretched his arms. You caled Suho again. 'Let's meet in the town clock at 10am" you said. "Got it" Suho hang up.

 

You took a shower and changed. After you head down to the living room and just wait till the clock says ten.

10pm. You and U-KISS walked to town. Exo got there first. "Anyeonghasaeyo U-K---" before they continued, you interrupted them. "Exo meet my cousins" you lied.

 

U-KISS looked at each other. Dongho gave them a death glare. Soohyun hit his rib. "Hyung!" Dongho exclaimed. "Control your anger" Soohyun whispered. Exo and U-KISS greeted each other.

 

After we went inside the cafe. "Noona, you never told me you have cousins" Tao said. "We just got in contact yesterday" you replied. The leaders ordered americano and the rest ordered bubble tea.

 

"Are they half vampires too?" D.O asked. "Yes we are" Soohyun answered. "You're the wolves right?" Kevin asked. "Yes, that's right. How did you know?" Suho asked. "Hyemi noona told us" Dongho said.

 

"We heard about Eli" Kiseop said. Your eyes widened. "We're really sorry" Suho said. "Don't mind it" Kevin said. "No' I'll never forgive you" Dongho stood up ready to hit someone. You were in the middle of the two groups. "Dongho-ah, it's okay" you said.

 

"I'm sorry noona" Dongho calmed down and sit back down. "Where do you guys come from?" Chen asked. "We come from the city" AJ replied. "Hyung what is it like?" Sehun asked Aj.

 

"Lots f tall buildings and traffic jam" Aj replied. "You haven't been there before?" Kiseop asked. "No, we love the country life. We do lots of huntings here" Lay said.

 

"Are you all koreans?" Hoon asked. 'Not all of us. Me, Lay and Tao are chinese" Kris replied. "Do you guys still blood?" Luhan asked.

 

"Mmmm, not really. We're used to human food" Hoon replied. "How about you guys?" Dongo asked. "Sometimes, when we feel like it" Xiumin answered.  "What time is it?" you asked. "It's 3pm already" Chanyeol replied.

 

"We better get going then" you told U-KISS. "Nice meeting you all" U-KISS bowed and waved goodbye. You walked home "Ooh I can't stand them" Dongho said. "Me too" Kevin agreed. "12 against 6" you talked to yourself. "It would get ugly" you added.

 

"When Eli is back from the dead, it would be 12 vs 7" Soohyun said.

 

When we got inside the mansion, we stayed in the kitchen, planning on the attack. "Wolfs are not good at climbing trees" you told everyone. "That's a shame" Dongo smirk. "We can fly, that's our advantage" Kevin told the rest. "The only way to attack is up" Soohyun said.

 

"I can be the bait, I can lure them in" you suggested. "Good Idea" Hoon said. "But we need a better plan than that" Soohyun said. "One of us can pretend to attack Hyemi" Soohyun added. "Where are wr going to do this?" Aj asked. "Outside their house" you replied.

 

"Tonight at midnight, we'll bring Eli back" Soohyunt told the rest. You agreed. "Everyone put our hands together. "1 2 3 FIGHTING!."