Chapter 2

§ вяιηg мє тσ ηєνєяℓαη∂ §


Peter Pan

 

   Walking into the school’s gate, I can’t help but to feel weird about all the attention I gained.

  “ woah, who is that? He looks cute…’’ A girl said from my left, while the other girl next to her giggles

  ‘’I think he is a transfer student, since I have never seen him before? “ the group of boys from my right side commented.

  “ Oh My God, he is such a hottie, I think my next target will be him…’’ A girl with makeup caked on her face and lips drawn like sausages laughs and whisper to her friend while staring at me.

  Without caring about what they say, I rolled my eyes and continue on towards the school’s office.

  But I just don’t understand something, why would people always treat me like this every time I go to a new town, attend a new school, people just seem to treat me like an animal trapped in the cage of a zoo, Like all i can do with my life is to wait for people to come and be amazed of me.

  “So, you will be in class A this year, walk straight to the end of the corridor and you will find your classroom.”

  The old lady in the school’s office said with a gentle smile on her face. I smiled back and started to walk to the classroom while someone patted me on my shoulders.

  “Are you the new student? ”

  I turned around and saw a tall man, looking just like……Hook?

  “ who are you? ” I said with a cold expression on my face.

  That tall man smiled and winked at me.

  “ I am your teacher and please call me Kris, please tell me when you needed anything and feel free to ask.”

  No. it can’t be Hook. He would never look at me like this. Never.

 

 



Beauty

 

  Sitting in the classroom by myself at the corner, I heard what others said about me and Chanyeol, they tried their hardest to speak softly but I can still hear them, every word pierce into my heart. But I have got over the fact that I am not as attractive as my friend are, probably Chanyeol will walk away from her if he finds another girl who is more attractive then she is.

  I feel sorry for her already.

  I hate being the center of attention if you really want to know, but for the matter of fact that, in this boring school, every little gossip can result into a huge scandal, and I am an extremely good example. Seriously, I just don’t understand which part of me and Chanyeol breaking up is a thing that is so shocking to the school, I thought every single person have seen this coming, I mean, he is the most popular person in school and me? I think hardly anybody knows me before I started dating him. Now what? People are making up stories about me and him and how I him around. This is not the point, but the fact that he can get out of this thing so easily while I am stuck here with a ruined reputation is ughh…not good at all. As the matter of fact that everybody thinks the two of them are a perfect couple because they are both the most popular guy and girl in this school. and I, now am being called the relationship ruiner, like I ever did snatch other’s boyfriend.

  I can just get a tiny bit of comfort from the fact that we are not in the same class, which lightens my life a little as I don’t have to see the both of them nor listen to how they date and what went on.

  “ why is she still here?” A girl in the front of the classroom asked her friend.

  “ maybe she is still here to seek revenge……”

  “Oh My God. How would someone do this….is she so poor that she just can’t go and get a mirror? Where in the world would she have this thought that she and Chanyeol could actually have a happy ending? ‘’ the boy next to them added.

  Doesn’t they understand the fact that I have grew sick and tired listening to them messing with other people’s life. I slammed my hand on the table when a stranger said, “can you guys just get a life?” while walking into the classroom, accompanied by the school’s most popular teacher. And I swear to god that I must have seen him in my dream.