Chapter 6

§ вяιηg мє тσ ηєνєяℓαη∂ §


Beauty

 

Opening my eyes, I saw a blurry but familiar figure standing in front of me.

“Hana.” He said.

“ChanYeol?” I can’t see him clear as I just woke up from sleep and its almost pitch dark in this room.

No, it can’t be ChanYeol, who is he?

He turned and started to ran away, and with him, was a stream of sparkles.

“Yaah! Stop running.” I get myself on the floor and started chasing them, until I saw them jumping out of the window.

“This is the 10th floor…..” I was shocked, but when I look outside to search for what is left of that figure, all I saw was…..ChanYeol sitting there, next to his favorite car.

“Maybe I was still dreaming…” I scratches my hair and went back into my bed. Tried my best to sleep but passed a dreamless night.

 


 

“Did you get enough sleep? Because you don’t look like you did” someone shouted when I got out of the building, looking around, I saw chanyeol leaning by his car.

“Why are you still here?” I replied coldly.

“I just…” he tried to recall something, maybe it was a speech he prepared earlier. But when he sees me leaving, all the words disappeared.

“Don’t…”

“I have to go to school and so do you.” I turned back and tried to set my arms free.

“I have something I have to tell you.” He sighed, “Just let me give you a ride.”

“I don’t see the reason why I have to say yes.” I turned around and tried to walk away, but failed as his grip is so strong.

“Hana…don’t be like this to me.”

Hajiman, ChanYeol, no puppy eyes.

“Aish, only one minute.” I sighed, darn those puppy eyes.

Then I felt a strength pulling me towards him, and the next thing I know, I was in ChanYeol’s arms.

“Let go of me.” I struggled.

“Please Hana.”

“Say all you need to say and leave.” I used all my strength to pull away, but he was holding me tighter and tighter.

“One minute isn’t enough to say all I need to say, so I think a hug will be more efficient.” He whispered. “Hana, please stay like this for a moment.”

That whisper was always irresistible.

 


 

After ChanYeol let me go, I quickly ride my almost breaking bike to school, at the school’s gate, Sehun is waiting for me.

“I think you have to see this.”

“What?”

“Just follow me” He pulled me into the school’s corridor where the notice board is located.

When I see what is on the board, my jaws fell, literally.

“How is that even possible” I just can’t control my actions right now.

On the board, was a few photos.

And on the photos, was me, and a man.

The caption was: Kim Hana, The Part Time Girlfriend.

“Woah, I never knew she was that bad.” A girl beside me said.

“the things she does. Was just---ughh.” Her friend nods in agreement.

“Pay her, and she will do it with you haha” A girl laughed and said to her boyfriend.

“What? Honey no….its so dirty” her boyfriend protested.

“No…its not true.” I can’t even stand up straight.

“Be careful.” Sehun tried to keep me from falling down.

“No…let go of me.” I break free from Sehun and ran away. Before I leave the school gate, I heard HyoRin’s sneer.

“See, I told you all she knows was to hide from her problems. Its not too late for you to change your mind. Don’t let her trick you.” She said to Sehun

 



Peter Pan

 

“See, I told you all she knows was to hide from her problems. Its not too late for you to change your mind. Don’t let her trick you.” HyoRin said.

“But she is still ten thousand times better then you.” A voice from behind said what I wanted to say.

“Lay!” I turned around and looked surprised, ”When are you guys here? I thought you guys wont be here today?”

“We heard that your future wife is in trouble, how are we qualified brothers if we don’t come here and help?” D.O said with a smile while busily pulling off those photo from the walls.

“go chase her, she ran that direction.” Luhan pointed at the school’s gate and said.

“But…” I hesitated, maybe she needs her space, and what about those photos.

“We will take care of it.” Baekhyun smirked and said.

“Thanks.” Then I ran towards that direction in full speed.

“whoever post these photos again, will die.” Lay gritted his teeth and said “you can have my words.”                                                  

After going to all the places I think Hana will be in, I finally find her hiding under the slide in the only park in our town.

“Hana….?” She seemed so fragile and weak when she sobs, I don’t even dare to move too close near her. I have a feeling that she will fade away when I touch her.

“Leave.” She left a word.

“Are….are you okay?” I don’t think it will be the best solution to leave her alone.

“No…” She sobs “I never was, and I thought you knew.”

“No I don’t know.” I shook my head and sighed “you have always told me you were fine. I think you should start telling me the truth.”

“Who are you to care?” she look at me blankly “we knew each other for less then a week, you don’t even know what happened before.”

“Believe me, I know more than most of the people in this town.”

“Just leave me alone. Just go away.”

“Hana, listen….” I tried to say

“GO AWAY!” She screamed.

“What if I am Peter Pan? Would you ask me to leave?” I sighed, this is the only way to clam her down.

“What? You are what?”

“Peter Pan.”