Chapter 5

§ вяιηg мє тσ ηєνєяℓαη∂ §


The Beauty

 

  When I walk home from work today, I cant help but to notice that tall person standing in front of my home, I quickly notice who he is as his appearance and everything, even including the way he is standing tells me he doesn’t belongs anywhere near this dump.

“Why are you here?” I said coldly.

That person quickly turned and looks at me with a smile on his face, although it can’t really cover the tiredness shown on his face, seeing him like that, my heart actually ached a little.

“Why have you returned so late again? Have you hanged out with your new friends? I heard you made quite a few new friends.” He smiled and said weakly, I wonder how long have he stayed here, waiting for me? I was actually touched that he have been waiting for me, but I have tried my best to stay clam.

“No…but should you care? Since you are the one who decided to leave and not to care about my life anymore” I sneered and said. While turning around and walk up the stairs to my home.

“wait….please, listen to me.” He tried to grab my hand but failed.

“Chanyeol, I don’t think I have anything I want to talk to you about.” I sighed and stare at his eyes, he haven’t changed a little bit, even by the way he looks at me.

“Please.” He looks at me and begged. “Please, Hana, can you forget what I have done before, please. I can’t beg for you to forgive me but can you, but can you give me one more chance to be friends again?”

I laughed coldly and reply “What? Have you not done enough to hurt me? Or am I showing too less of what I feel? Park ChanYeol, let me tell you, I won’t ever, ever believe in a single word of yours anymore.”

“Please, I am not begging you to believe me, but I just want you to know that things are not as it seems, and I have stop by to tell you a fact that, Hana, I hope you are happy with these new friends but you have to be careful. ”

“Wait, the one I should be careful of is you, not Sehun or the other boys, do you still remember what you said in the day you left me cold in the rain? And how you left with HyoRin, saying that she is your true love not me? Oh right, How could I miss that, have you grew tired of HyoRin and decided to come back and mess with my life again? Let me tell you something, I am not the Hana you used to know anymore, after you left I have grew strong and I am not the Hana that can’t live without Park ChanYeol.” I left these words before heading back home.

After the door slammed behind me, I slowly slid on the floor, memories flashing back to the place where I can still wear a true smile on my face.


“oppa~ omo sorry I am late” I run into the coffee shop where me and him are suppose to meet, while Chanyeol looks at me and pouts.

“You are late again.” He seemed to be angry.

“Sorry, I am so so so sorry, I promise I wont do it again” I winked and sat down, looking at the menu and searching for my favorite food – strawberry ice cream.

“do you remember what is so special about today?” ChanYeol looks at me with puppy eyes.

“Ummm…14th March? What is so special?”

“I knew you will forget.” He pats my head and said. “pabo, its our 1st anniversary, I can’t believe that our first year have passed already, I am very happy because I have lived four seasons with you already, I know we still have a long long way to go, but I hope we can make it, not only our first anniversary but I want to spend a thousand years with you.”

  I never knew he would say something like that to me, as my boyfriend, ChanYeol have always been childish, rather then a boyfriend I sometimes feels that he is my younger brother, but after hearing him saying this to me, tears came down my face uncontrollably. I tried my best to smile, to show him the best of me.

 “Park ChanYeol, saranghaeyo.”

  But by that time, none of us know that promises can be broken so easily, just by a touch of other’s hands.

 



PeterPan

 

  Looking at the clock, I realize that it is almost time again, when midnight strikes, I will be able to get into Hana’s dream and bring her soul to NeverLand, where she prayed every night to be in.

“Tink! Where are you, lets go” I shouted when a sparkle appeared.

“Where are we going today?” she asked

“Our usual job.” I winked at her.

“Not again, not her again…..” she tried her best to keep her voice down but I can still catch that.

“Wae?”

“I just…. She is……weird…” she mumbled.

“Whatever you say Tink, but we have to leave now” looking at the clock on the wall again, Sehun said “I think we will have to fly there, I don’t think there will be any buses running at this time. But we will have to be careful or else people will see us like last time.”

 Opening the window and looking down, I see high ways and cities, where the entertainment and happiness seems to stay and looking further east, there is where the poor people live, there is where Hana lives, comparing to the city, the dump seemed so dull and depressing.

  I took a deep breath, jump off the window and soar through the clear night sky.


  Before entering Hana’s home, I saw a familiar looking person sitting beside the building where Hana lives, next to him was a luxurious looking car.

  “Tink, you see that guy?”

  “uh, yup.” Tink answered me in her sleepy voice.

  “He is Hana’s exboyfriend.” I can’t help myself but to have a sour expression on my face

  “hmmm, doesn’t sound too appealing to me.”

  “But he made Hana cry, and I won’t forgive him for doing that.”

  “Woah Woah, when have you started caring about her so much?”

  “since now.” I winked and hop into Hana’s opened window.

  Standing next to Hana’s bed, I wiped the tears off her face, its happening again, her nightmares came haunting her again. Seeing her frowning in her sleep, although its not the first time, but its this time different because my heart felt something that I have never felt before.

“I think I am sick.” I whisper to Tinkerbell

“Why?” She sparkles with curiosity.

“my heart is aching so much, do we go to the doctor?”

Tinkerbell sneered and continue on wandering around Hana’s home.

Checking at the clock again, its midnight.

“Tink, come over here.”

“what again?” she seems so impatient.

I said nothing and grabbed her, keep shaking her until fairy dust comes down, and of course, some landed on Hana.

And then. I realize that I am looking into a pair of brooding eyes, I can’t help myself but to call her name.

“…Hana.”