Chapter 7

§ вяιηg мє тσ ηєνєяℓαη∂ §


Hook 

 

 

  I heard that she got in trouble.

  From the second he set his foot in this school, I knew bad thing would happen. I could no longer protect her if this is her choice.


  She is my everything.

  From the first time I saw her, a sound deep in my heart yelled at me saying she is the one, and for a second, I can’t control what I do, like someone that took control of me, and the next second when I gain conscious, I knew she is the one I have been looking for.

  But she doesn’t know who I am, well, other then being her English teacher, but actually, me neither. Even until now, I am still on a pursuit for an answer.

  An answer to who I really am.

  Someone once told me that the only way to find the answer is to find this girl, Hana, but we were just like any other people you can see walking past each other in the street, someone you called strangers. But in order to get the information I wanted to know, I must protect her and keep her save, other than that, I can do nothing but to wait till she remembers.

  The lost memories.

 



Peter Pan

 

  ‘what? You are...what?’

  ‘Peter Pan’ I walked near her but she backed off.

  ‘No….its…impossible.’

  ‘I always thought you believed in me.’ I’m disappointed.

  ‘No…wait…’ She shook her head as if it was too much for her to take in. well maybe it is too much.

  ‘What do I have to do to show you im not lying?’ I tried to sound sincere, sincere enough for her to believe in me.

 ‘Bring me to Neverland.’

I was about to say yes when I felt someone pulling my hair.

‘No…you can’t bring her there, have you forgotten what happened?’ Tink yelled in her fairy voice, ‘Or do you want to replay the history again….’

‘Oh my…’ Hana gasped ‘is that…Tinkerbell.’

Nice, so she can see her.

Before I can say anything, that stream of sparkle pushed me away so she can fly right in front of Hana.

‘Well well, so this little girl can see me, what a surprise.’ Tink continued while Hana stood in silence looking amazed ‘Have you forgotten what have happened? Or do you want to start another war which this time, can kill us all? ’

‘ Wait..what are you talking about?’ Hana looks confused.

‘Hana is innocent, she is not JinRi, Tink its enough, can you go away?’ I am getting mad whenever Tink puts up the picture that Hana and JinRi is the same person. How many times do I need to tell her before she understands, Hana is the our only hope.

‘So now you are ditching me for her?’ Tinker said coldly ‘I just don’t understand why all of you have to protect her even if she turned our world upside down.’ And flew away without looking bad.

‘She sounds like she hated me……’ Hana looks hurt.

I don’t understand why my heart is aching so much when I saw Hana looking like that. What is wrong with me?

‘No…its not like that…there is just….some misunderstanding between us.’ I tried to explain Tink’s abnormal actions.

‘But…’ Hana was about to say something when a small crowd approach us.

‘We took cared of that.’ Lay whispered to me .

‘Hana, why are you looking so sad?’ Luhan looked at Hana curiously.

‘its just…..’

‘Maybe we should do something to cheer you up.’ The-always-bright-and-happy looking Baekhyun said while grinning from ear to ear.

‘Hmmm.’ Xiumin pretended he was thinking, then his expression lightened up.’Maybe we should go to the theme park.’

I pretended coughing, these guys are giving themselves reasons to go to the places they have always wanted to visit. Evil.

‘Agreed’ Chen said cheerfully.

‘Off we go then!’ D.O. started running before asking for either me or Hana’s opinion.

Typical of my Lost Boys.

 



The Prince

 

‘What have you done?’ I say with mild anger when I pulled HyoRin away from the gossiping crowd.

‘Just a harmless joke.’ HyoRin shrugged ‘What’s the big deal?’

‘You call this a harmless joke?’ Chanyeol shook his head unbelievably. ‘Oh, it’s a trifling thing you did to her comparing to those things you did to her parents isn’t it?’

'Its just a little punish for you,' HyoRin squint her eyes and say 'Dont think i dont know you went to find Hana again. Have you forgotten what you do have to do for an exchange for her safety? '

'What is the bargain this time?'

I gave up struggling. To struggle to grab hold of a chance to tell Hana the truth and run away with her.

HyoRin puts up two of her beautiful looking fingers with manicured nails.

'Two dates, and the choice is mine.'

'When?'

'When ever i think is the best.'

'No.' I hate going out with her. I hate the purfume she puts on which almost choked me to death. I hate the attention we get when we date. I just hate everything I do with her.

'Then no for that too.' she pointed at the photos pinned on the wall. 

‘Yeah, the target have always been me, but how could you do such things to her parents if your target is me?’

‘If its not that, you won't be here.' HyoRin puts up that look as if she have won already.

'Even if you can have me here, my heart will never be yours, I will never have feelings more than hate for you.'

'I don't care, as long as you are here with me.'

'I will leave when I have the chance, I have to protect Hana from you.'

'Then why don't you go chase her?'

‘Because….’ Words just can’t seem to get out. 

I cant tell her that reason, that I am scared.

I am scared to see Hana chose Sehun over me

 



HyoRin

 

'Even if you can have me here, my heart will never be yours, I will never have feelings more than hate for you.'

I always thought I have grew strong enough to not have any feelings for these kind of words, but why? Why does my heart ache so much when those words came from Chanyeol’s mouth? 

Hate. How scarcastic when that came out of the mouth of someone I loved the most. 

'I will leave when I have the chance, I have to protect Hana from you.' 

Protect Hana, from me. then who is here to protect me from stabbing myself into those remaining of a broken heart? 

‘Then why don't you go chase her’ I almost have to force these words out. 

‘Because….’ Only one word came out this time. He turn and walked away.

Because.

Even this word tear through my heart, atleast he have a reason for everything he does for her, well he does have a reason for everything he does with me, just because he is under my threat.

Why?

I have always been the perfect girl everyone wants to be, flawless on everything. How in the world can everybody see the goods in me except for one? 

 The one whom i desperatly wanted.

 And sadly, I have done all the thing i can do, to keep him from going.

I have even crossed the line for him.

He stayed, but not his heart.

‘I can see you like this boy very much.’ A voice ringed beside my ears.

‘Where are you?’ I look around people are busy doing their own things, no one is beside me.

‘You might not be able to see me, but I can help you get this boys heart.’

‘Who are you?’

‘You can call me Tink.’

 



 

Finally, i am really sorry for such late update, i have been stuck for a really long time as you can see, if you liked it please comment and subscribe or even vote my story up, please give me some ideas because i think i am stuck again. :( i am really sorry, and i will update more and more