Chapter 8

§ вяιηg мє тσ ηєνєяℓαη∂ §


The Beauty

 

 

‘Thanks, I have a lot of fun today.’ I said while Sehun walk me back home.

‘As long as you can feel happy again.’ Sehun stayed wordless for a few minutes. Then he said ‘About the thing I told you this morning……’

‘That you are Peter Pan?’

‘Yes.’

‘What about it?’

‘If I said I can do what you wanted me to do,’ he paused. As if he was scared. ‘Will you come?’

‘To NeverLand?’ I asked.

Yes, of course, wouldn’t he know how much do I want him to do that?

‘Just ignore me, pretend nothing have just happened.’ He sighed.

‘Why? I mean, I would love to.’

‘Really?’ Sehun’s face lightens up.

I can’t control myself but to crack a smile.

‘Well, yes.’ I nodded.

 


 

‘What are you doing?’ I asked when I see the messy symbols Sehun drew on the floor of my room.

‘I am making the door’ Sehun winked. ‘the door to NeverLand.’

‘What? Why?’ There is nowhere in the story where you have to build a door to go to NeverLand.

‘Because Tink refuses to give me her fairy powder so we can fly to NeverLand.’ He wiped some sweat off his flawless face. ‘and by looking at your mental state, I don’t think it will be possible for you to only think of happy things. So that you can fly.’

‘Oh, right.’ Then I stood in silent to watch him work.

Although I still have a thousand questions I want answers to, but I guess I will have the chance eventually. 

 


 

After an hour of hard work, He is finally done with the door.

‘Back off.’ He warned.

I went and sat on my bed instead.

‘Are you ready?’ Sehun turned his head back and asked.

‘Yes I am, are you?’

He smirked and nodded ‘3, 2, 1’

Then I felt a strong light which lift me up, and pulled me towards a tunnel, inside the tunnels was some pictures, of me. I guess these are the pieces of my memories.

There was some picture of me when I was a baby, when I was in kindergarten, and there I saw a girl, who look exactly the same as me, but only taller.

‘Who….’ I was trying to ask Sehun who was that girl whom gave me the odd but familiar feeling when I realize I am feeling really dizzy.

I was trying my best to keep awake but failed. Before I out, I saw a tall shadow also coming in the mouth of the tunnel.

A tall shadow just like ChanYeol.

 



The Prince

 

I stormed inside the great mansion owned by the Park family.

‘Where is those things?’ I said it when I saw Mr.Yoo, our butler came down the stairs.

‘What are you looking for?’

‘Just find me the box.’

‘The one Ms. HyoRin threw away?’

Oh right, how would I forgot that night when HyoRin searched crazily in my room for all of the thing that have a link to Hana, and threw it away.

I stood and nodded silently.

‘From the way you act after your break up with Hana, I knew you still love her.’ He sighed and sat me down.

After a moment, he walk back bringing a big box with him.

‘You knew you wouldn’t have given up on Hana, so I saved these secretly for you.’

‘Thankyou.’ I smiled at Mr. Yoo, the man whom knows me better then anyone. Even my parents.

When I opened the box, I have found all the things I once thought as useless.

On top was the doll she gave me as a birthday present, next to it was the photo book she have made me for the first valentine day we have spent together and inside the photo book was a photo of the first lunch box she made me accompanied by a lot other photos.

Every single memories we spent together was placed in this big box.

Then my eyes caught on a single piece of paper lying in the middle of the box.

It was the paper I was looking for.

A page to Hana’s favorite book, Peter Pan.

And I rushed out to my car, driving to the far east of the city.

Where the dump is located.

 


 

When I arrived Hana’s place, I quickly ran upstairs and knock on her door.

No answers.

Knock. Knock.

Still no answer.

Then I saw the weird light squeezing out from the gap of the door.

The bright, weird light you saw in cartoons when wizard cast spells.

I tried to open the door, and the door opens to my surprise.

Its left unlocked.

Suddenly, a stream of bright light struck my face and I lost conscious, before I out, I feel a strong force pulling me into something shaped like a tunnel.

 



 

‘What is so interesting about it?’ ChanYeol said while he quickly scan through the content on Hana’s table and set his eye on a book.

‘About what?’ Hana step out from the tiny kitchen, and asked.

‘This book.’ ChanYeol waved it furiously in the air.

‘AHHH--’ Hana yelled and run towards Chanyeol, trying to snatch the book back ‘Be careful, this book is precious, my dad gave it to me.’ 

By the second Hana reached Chanyeol, He didn’t give the book back to her but he put the book high up in the sky so that Hana won’t be able to reach it.

‘No…AHH--’ Hana loose balance and the next second, she notice herself in ChanYeol’s chest.

‘Aww, you don’t need to do this to show you love me.’ ChanYeol smirked.

‘Stop being a narcissist.’ Hana break free from ChanYeol’s hold and punched his chest playfully. ‘Now give me my book back.’

‘Okay okay. There you are.’

Hana flipped the page of the book and stopped at one,

‘This is my favorite part of the story.’ She said with a bright look on her face while pointing it to him, and

‘No---’ ChanYeol stopped Hana ‘What are you doing? I thought you treasure this book, why are you tearing it off?’

‘Wait and you will know.’ She continued on and tear a page off the book carefully.

‘Here,’ She stuffs that sheet of paper on my hand. ‘Keep this.’

‘I can’t… your dad gave you this book,’ ChanYeol looked worried. ‘And..he is….’

‘Shhhh’ Hana puts up a finger on ChanYeol’s lips. And smiled. ‘Maybe I should learn to live on, and learn treasure people I love who is living by my side, not those living in my memories.’

ChanYeol was stunned by Hana’s smile, he have not seen her smile since her parent’s death.

‘As I have said,’ Hana continued on ‘This is my favorite part of the story. I wish you to keep it. And return it back to me when we get married. So you can complete both my favorite story and MY story. Deal?’

Under the night sky, Hana pulled out her pinky finger to crossed with ChanYeol’s.