Chapter 4

§ вяιηg мє тσ ηєνєяℓαη∂ §


Beauty

 

 

  

  God, people are staring at me, again.

  I was about to run away, from reality when a strong grip stopped me, I turned and met with Sehun’s eyes, I might be seeing things again, but it was the pair of eyes which gave me the power to stay strong and live on in my dreams. Therefore I nodded at him and continue walking him to the locker area.


“Are you sure you are alright?” Sehun looked at me worriedly.

  I haven’t spoke a single word since our interaction with HyoRin, which I think it have worried Sehun a little bit since he kept asking me the same question when I show him the way to the school cafeteria.

“Yes I am.” I finally spoke and smile at him. Or precisely to pull the muscle on both side of my cheek to form a thing you call a smile.

  If you really want to know the fact, No, I am not alright at all. But since I have lied enough to everybody even I believed the fact that I am alright now. After all HyoRin is right, maybe all I could do is run away and hide from the problem.

“Hana?Hana?” Sehun shook me a little. “what do you want to eat?”

  I look up to the menu and said “Bring me an apple please.”

  Sehun shook his head “I think its better for you to eat some more. I will choose something for you.” and then he walks away to choose what to eat.

  “Wouldn’t that witch gets enough?” said one girl on my right “first she snatches ChanYeol from HyoRin, after she fails, she comes to the new students right away?”

  “That new student should get away from her as soon as possible, or else he will be infected by her reputation, while I don’t think she have any in this stage.” Her friend answered while sneering and looking at me.

  People in the cafeteria who heard these girls’ speech all nodded in agreement, well I guess I could never change their mind in how they see the relationship between ChanYeol, HyoRin and me. I don’t really mind because I have gotten used to it.

  But I never knew making a new friend can cause me that much trouble.

  While looking around all the people who is looks at me in a disgusted expression, I heard a scream.

 “Oh My God, this must be the luckiest day ever!!” a girl standing in the entrance of the cafeteria fainted in her friend’s arm. People started looking in her direction instead of mine, and in come a group of boys, chattering with each other, I think they are all new students as people are amused by how good looking they all are.

“Tell me I am not dreaming. Have all the good looking dudes in this world came to our school today?” JiHyun quickly took her mirror out and fixes her hair and makeup.

   To be precise, there are seven of them, they walk in a row but are chattering with one another, and they are again…… walking towards me?

  “Hey Pete….Sehun?” the boy who was leading the rest shouted happily at Sehun, I turned and notice that Sehun was already standing behind me, looking as shocked as I am.

  “why are you guys here?” Sehun said, I don’t think I am seeing things, but I think he looks frustrated.

  “He says he misses you,” the boy who is blond said as he pointed at the other boy next to him.

  “Yahhh! I did not say anything close to that!” The other boy who was next to him playfully punches the blond.

  Although Sehun looks frustrated, he can’t stop himself from smiling “Glad that you guys are here” and hugs the seven boys one by one.

 



Peter Pan
 

 

  “Why are you guys here?” I am trying really hard to clam myself down from the fact that I am meeting the boys again.

  “He says me misses you” Tao pointed at Lay and laughed.

  “Yahhh! I did not say anything close to that!” Lay punches Tao playfully and laughs.

  “Aishh, glad that you guys are here” I hugged the boys one by one. Then my eyes reached Hana, whom can’t catch up with what is happening right now, I can’t control myself but to laugh with how Hana look at this moment.

  “why are you laughing?” Hana looked at me, with that curious look on her face.

  “oh, nothing, I guess you should meet the boys.” I smirked. “they are my best friends, or even, my brothers.”

  The boy with the blond hair spoke up first “hello, my name is Huang ZiTao, but people call me Tao.” Tao smiled and exchanged a handshake with Hana. Who still look clueless of what is happening.

  “Presenting our maknae, and hello, my name is Kim MinSeok, but I prefer people calling my Xiumin, and oh, by the way, I am the oldest here” he smiled and say, reaching out his hands for Hana. “And that, is Chen”

The boy Xiumin pointed at smirked and say “ Yup, my name is Kim ZhongDae, I have no clue why they call me Chen, its my pleasure to meet you. ” Chen, who is a bright looking boy bowed a liitle and say.

  “Is it my turn yet?” A boy with the beautiful smile who is standing next to Xiumin pout and say “so it is my turn, hellooooo, my name is byun BaekHyun and yes, please call me BaekHyun.”

  “Stop doing ageyo to everyone you meet,” the cheerful looking boy next to him pushes BaekHyun and said.

  “I did not!” protested Baekhyun, while pouting.

  “You just can’t control yourself,” the cheerful looking boy smirked then look at Hana “Oh hi, I am Do KyungSoo, but people call me D.O.”

  Not waiting for D.O. to finish his sentence, another voice quickly added to the conversation “Nice to meet you Hana, my name is Zhang YiXing, well people call me Lay ” Lay reached his hands out for a handshake while he winked. “you are pretty.”

  What? Did he just flirt with Hana? I patted Lay in the back and mouthed the words ‘she is mine’ to him.

  “Okay,Okay” Lay smiled awkwardly and started backing off to hide behind Luhan, who is a boy who looks prettier then girls 

  "Sehun ah- you shouldn't do this to lay" Luhan sighed and say. 

  "Yeah hyung, you are the only one who can control Sehun." Lay laughed and punched Luhan playfully.

  “Whatever you say, oh, so I am the only one left.” Luhan scratched his hair a little and said. “as you know, I am Luhan and yupp please call me Luhan.”

  “So, you get to know all of them now, I guess we all can be friends.” I patted Hana on the back, and whispered “You don’t have to worry about the scandals you have in this school, me and the boys will always have your back and we will protect you, you can have our words.”

  Hana smiled and look at me without saying anything, but looking at her smiling is like watching the sunrise, heart warming and making me happy for no reason.

  “Oh right, lets eat” I put the plates on the table and gave Hana the food I have chosen for her. The boys sat down one by one and we chatted about different things, about stories of what happened after I left NeverLand and the reason why are they leaving there, of course without mentioning NeverLand.

  And yes, they are my lost boys.