Chapter 3

§ вяιηg мє тσ ηєνєяℓαη∂ §


Peter Pan

 

  “hello everyone, I am Oh SeHoon, I hope we will have a happy year together.” I shine the class a fake smile and all I saw was girls literally dying because of me and boys rolling their eyes.

 “Oh My God, I never thought we could be in the same class.” A short girl sequels.

 “Oh My God ---” I mimicked that girl under my breath and Kris chuckles beside me. I look around the room playfully but stopped when my eye meet with a girl’s eye, I saw the desperate and sadness in her eyes and after a few seconds, I realize that I have found her, she is the reason why I came here.

  “So ---” Kris began to speak “which seat would you like to take?”

  A few hands of girls immediately shot up high in the air.

  “psst, kris, over here okay?” The girl caked with makeup whom I saw just now pointed at the vacant seat next to her and whispered to Kris, which I think everybody else in the room can also hear it including me, as the other girls were acting as if they have just saw dogs walking in two legs.

  But since dogs can walk in two legs in NeverLand, where everything is possible, I shrugged like nothing have just happened.

  “So---what do you think?” Kris asked me.

  I smirked and shook my head. “I think I will be feeling more comfortable sitting there.” I pointed at the far end of the classroom, from the direction where the silent girl sat. When the other people in the class look towards that direction, they all frowned and groan.

  “What? Kim Hana again? Why does every single pretty looking boy have fall under that witch’s spell?” That girl with a lot of make up on her face spoke again.

  Oh, so her name is Hana.

  “JiHyun-ah, Hana is here, right at the back….” Her friend reminded her.

  Well, at least her friend have some conscious.

  “So? I am just saying the truth.” Without noticing the change in Hana’s expression, Jihyun continued on with her insult.

  I slowly walk past the aisle towards the back of the classroom.

  “I guess you have once again proved the old saying about how you are never able to find ivory in a dog’s mouth.” I said coldly while I walk past her.

 

  When I sat down, yes, next to Hana, I couldn’t stop myself but to admire how she looks in real person. I mean, I have met her a thousand times in dreams but I could never believe the fact that I have finally met her, in person.

  “Hello, My name is Oh SeHoon, well you might know already, but please call me by my nickname, my friend call me --” I said, but suddenly, I felt something tickling in my uniform’s pocket. I look down and saw Tinkerbell resting in my pocket “Oh Tink, there you are” I said softly.

  “your friends call you Tink?” Hana turned around and look at me weirdly.

  “uhh…nope, I think you have heard something else.”

  “Oh, I see, nice to meet-----”  I noticed the change in her expression “Is there, something shining in the pocket of your shirt?”

 



The Beauty

 

  “What? Kim Hana again? Why does every single pretty looking boy have to fall under her spell?” Song JiHyun’s voice rose again.

  Nice, now I am not only a relationship ruiner but also a witch, I swear to god that if I am really a witch, I will turn you into a toad, oh wait. Maybe I don’t have to turn you into one because you are originally one?

  Without even noticing, the new student have sat next down, yup, next to me. He looks so familiar, he looks like……Peter Pan in all my dreams when I go to NeverLand, but the only difference is that Peter was a lot younger then him.

  He won’t be Peter, Hana stop thinking too much.

  “Hello, my name is Oh SeHoon, well you might know already, but please call me by my nickname, my friend calls me-----Oh Tink, you are here!” I wasn’t really paying attention to what he says before I heard a familiar name, I swear I heard him say Tink, the abbreviation of Tinkerbell.

  He said I have heard something else when I ask him about it, but when I saw the sparkle inside the pocket of his uniform, I was more than sure that I saw something in is pocket sparkle.

  “ Is something shining in the pocket of your shirt?” I asked

  “ Oh, its just….my phone.” He hesitated for a moment before nodding and answering.

  “I see, I must have thought too much” Yup, I must be too tired, I need to get more sleep so that I won’t keep on seeing things.


  “Can you show me how to go to the locker room? ” Sehun caught up with me while I was walking out of the classroom after class ends.

  “Oh, sure. Come with me.” Well, there is no point of saying no, since I am also heading to the same direction.

  We talked about random things and I found myself feeling interested in him. Although I tell myself a thousand times that I shouldn’t believe in boys anymore, I just can’t stop myself from finding out more about him.

  “So, do you have girlfriend?” I doesn’t want to sound too eager, therefore I was regretting right from the second this question was asked. Surprisingly, he is quite causal about it.

  “Yes I do, but by girlfriend, do you mean by like the love---?” his eyes widen and asked.

  “umm…..” I can’t help but to have a sudden sad feeling, blood started to rush up my face, then I feel a tapping on my shoulders.

  “Oh, so you have a new target now? So soon? Have I hurt you too much you decided to become a player instead?” A sharp voice rose, I would never forget that voice even until the day I die, it was Song HyoRin, my used to be best friend, and of course, how would I even miss the fact that ChanYeol was by her side.

  “no…..he is not….” I was beginning to protest for myself when I feel the grip on my hand, and the warmth that is transferred from Sehun’s hand to mine.

  “Yes, and she is my girlfriend, please don’t insult her anymore or you will face the consequence.” He smiled with the angelic face but spoke the words of a devil.

  HyoRin sneered and said to ChanYeol “Lets go, she have just found something to keep her afloat, still, running away from the problems…..ahhh how I miss the old Hana.”

  The second before ChanYeol turned away, I saw the expression on his face, he wasn’t happy, his smile where he used to wear everywhere he go was nowhere to be seen, and from the way he look at me, I felt sorrow and regret.