Chapter 1

§ вяιηg мє тσ ηєνєяℓαη∂ §


The Beauty

 

 

"…and thus it will go on, so long as children are gay and innocent and heartless."

  I gently close my copy of my favourite book, Peter Pan and look out of the window from the old desk that is falling apart located inside my single roomed ‘so called home’, basically after my parents left me here alone by myself, I have to work in order to survive. But for the matter of fact that I actually enjoy being so busy, I didn’t really mind.

  What about your friends? You may ask.

  Well, the numbers of friend I have right now is….zero, because recently my best friend snatch my boyfriend away from me, and excuse me, how is it possible for me to tolerate? Or am I some sort of masochist to see my ex-boyfriend and my best friend doing what you and your boyfriend used to do and still feel alright?

  Looking out of the not so graceful view of my home, I sighed.

  " Oh, Peter….if you are here, please come and pick me up, how much do I wish you could take me away from this place full of sadness and hatred. "

  and what can I expect from praying everyday for something that would never happen? I sighed once again and close my eyes to feel the breeze, and before I close my eyes, I swear to god that I saw a shot of sparkling light.

  '‘I must be too tired…maybe I should get more sleep…first day of school tomorrow....’'

  I said to myself while I prepare myself for bed, without noticing the bright shine outside the window, which lasted about ten seconds, and crawl underneath my blanket. I smiled and close my eyes and kept my fingers crossed while I whispered,

  ''Peter, please bring me to Neverland again tonight please.''

   But i didn't realise that a breeze of wind blew the book lying on the table to the page that reads,

  ‘' Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.’'

 



Peter Pan

 

  Okay, now your name is Oh SeHoon and you will now study in the Seoul School of Performing Arts.

  Looking at the mirror, I can’t control myself but to feel depressed, I haven’t even got a wrinkle on my face yet I am older then most of the people in this city, I mean I came here to look for a way to grow old, and throughout the eleven years I have stayed in the human world, I have successfully grown from a face of ten years old to now, I look like a seventeen year old high school student. I sighed and turn around

  "Tink….How much longer do I have to stay here? "

looking around and wait…..where is Tinkerbell? I look around and no one was around me.

"aishhh, where have she wander off to again?"

 

  In case you don’t know who Tinkerbell is, she is my bestfriend and have been by my side for as long as I can remember. Even for the past eleven years in the human world she have been by my side everyday, and I know what you are worrying about, a person who doesn’t believe in the existence of fairies won’t be able to see them.

  I have been changing schools every now and then, to prevent people from suspecting me, just in case. But I have grew tired of hiding the truth from people.

  Why am I so desperate of growing up? You may ask.

  The answer is simple, I have grew tired of living in a world where no body believes in me, and the fairies in Neverland is dying because people is losing faith in them. Also I am bored of that ever lasting game of hide and seek between me and Hook. Maybe its time for me to kiss this world goodbye. But deep in my heart. I do want someone to step into my life, at least for the last time, to make me feel wanted.

  By that time, I don’t understand how love in the human’s society works and I might never be able to get how it does, but I will soon realize how love towards one person can lead you to do stupid things you never thought you would do even until the day you die. 

 



Hook

 

Day 4015, ahhh Peter, it have been so long since I last saw you and I am starting to miss you already, now, we just have to wait till some innocent girls to set foot on NeverLand and my spell will loose its power, no matter it’s a good thing or not, I can finally get rid of that annoying spell, ofcourse, I don’t need that spell to be stronger then you.

  Most importantly, I can hide that side, the side which no one saw before, or those who saw that side, have died.

  After I am set free from the spell, I can easily set foot on the human world and can easily spot you, and I can then easily kill you like how I can kill an ant. Or do you want me to play with you like how we did before? But beware, this time I don’t have to be scared to anything, not even the full moon.

  Now Peter, stay tuned and let the show began.