The game start

Shadow

tumblr_n41p6jqePm1s19qbpo1_1280.jpg

 

 

 

Jessica POV

It was dark, cold night, the rain was coming down hard on the roof, drops rolled down my windows and my tears were running down my face coming from my bloodshot eyes, was the worst night of my life and it started much earlier, when the game started ... 

Author POV

In the morning, Jessica found Donghae, matches between them were becoming more common, more usual, more intentional, and they wanted to be masked with a silly name of "coincidences" 

That morning, like any other, Donghae and Jessica breakfast together, talking and, without realizing it, they fell in love even more. 
One's eyes were upon the other, not out of sight, love does that kind of thing, so much that "spell" that they don't realized that someone was watching, that was the first big mistake. 

Hanna: 
I still don't believe it, how is this possible? I break your relationship, I offer myself to Donghae and they insist on being together? I said I would separate, not cost me find a way to do this, I have no limits. 

Author POV

Later, Hae and Jessica go to Jessica's house, they begin to see movies that end in a little romance, a kiss "by mistake". 

Jessica: D-Donghae! need time ok? It is not so easy 

Donghae: I'm sorry, really! I think it should go. 

Jessica: Yes, but be careful okay? it's getting dark 

Donghae: You're so cute-smiles-Okay, I will take care 

Jessica: -blush- Well, send me a message when you're home 

Donghae: Okay, bye cute and again, apology, really 

Jessica: Don't worry - smiles 

Author POV

That night was quiet, it was raining and the moon was brighter than ever. 
Jessica's mother decided to go to visit his children, his father could not come because he was on a business trip, but called his daughters to explain his absence and apologized, and promised to go next week. 

After long conversations and a big family dinner, Jessica's mother received a call and told them they had to go. 

Miss Jung: Daughters must go! I'm sorry, we had a problem with a document from a client and we must solve it as soon as possible, I go to the office, I promise to come tomorrow, sorry! 

Jessica: I'ts okay Mom! don't worry, go, be careful, don't rush so much, it's raining. 

Krystal: Be careful, call us when you get to the office -smiles-

Miss Jung: Okay, I love you girls. 

Jessica and Krystal: And we love you! 

Author POV

She kissed the front of his two daughters a big hug and then pulled out, walked a little rushed to his car, which was in the parking lot of the apartment complex where his daughters live. 

Miss. Jung: Where did I put those keys? Ah! here they are, I must hasten to arrive at the office, ahg, this rain will only delay me. 

The car turned and the woman left for the office with a bit rushed. 
While driving, talking on the phone with her partner about the problem of which he was informed. 

Miss Jung: We need to contact the customer and you better find that document and that is in perfect condition ok? We need that paper! and please talk to the customer and tell him to contact me most- W-What? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? 

At that time Miss Jung was driving downhill when she realized that his brakes did not respond. 

Miss Jung: Damn! Damn! WHY? 

It was a two-way street and the speed of the car added to the rain to wet the road caused the car to derail, you could see a light near the car of Miss Jung, was another car coming just in the opposite direction of, and before she could dodge..

Miss Jung: STOP! HELP! 

It was too late.

-Shock- 

The shock was strong, the other drivers got out of their vehicles and called an ambulance. 

"What happened?" "OMG" "Lord, help" 

That was heard from the mouths of those who witnessed this terrible accident. 
When the ambulance arrived transported the driver of the other car and Ms Jung at Central Hospital. 

Jessica POV 

I was watching TV when Krystal said she would go see a movie with Taemin and back in a while, I said I was fine and let her go. 
I was passing the channels with nothing to do when I got a call. 

J: Hello? 

D: Hi Jess! Is Donghae. 

J: Hi! Why are you calling? 

D: I'm bored and I like to talk to you. 

J: Hahaha, good. 

We continued to talk while still passing the channel when I see the news channel doing a live report. 

TV: "And keep reporting the terrible accident happened half an hour ago, the big car crash Those involved are Mr. Won Bin, a well-known and well-liked driver in the area and the great businesswoman and known Miss Jung, Apparently when it was down by two-way, his brakes failed, causing his car collided with Won Bin in this time are being taken to the Central Hospital, we have just been informed that already have been admitted to the same, stay in tune. " 

J: W-What? NO! -Cries- 

D: Jessica? What happens? Why are you crying? 

J: My mother had an accident is crying in the Central Hospital, gotta go NOW! 

D: Wait! Jess, I'm coming over there, ok? I'll go with you 

J: Okay, crying- come fast, please!

D: I'll fly. 

-End of call- 

In less than 5 min, Donghae was already in Jessica house and took her to Central Hospital where his mother was. 

/ In the hospital / 

Jessica: Where is Miss Jung? 

Receptionist: Is emergency, are you Jessica Jung is? 

Jessica: Yes, can I see her? 

Receptionist: I'm sorry, the passage is forbidden for visits, you have to wait, sorry. 

Jessica: Thank you .. 

Jessica sat with Hae, could not help but begin to mourn, the pain he felt, his mother was in danger and she could only wait, she hated it but could not do anything else. 
Krystral came crying, hugged Jessica and sat waiting and while crying, consoled while Jessica, she became strong in front of his little sister. 

Krystal: I'm hungry, I'll go for something do you want to eat? 

Jessica: No, thanks, I have no appetite

Donghae: No, I'm good. 

Krystal: Well, I'll be back

Just went Krystal go, Jessica burst into tears as she hugged Donghae, who just held her strongly and kissed her hair, see her like that destroyed him, it hurt so much that his tears came, but he held it back a bit and said:

Donghae: Everything will be fine Sica, you're not alone. -Smiles- 

Jessica: Thank you Hae. . Smiles 

Donghae wiped Jessica's tears and hugged her stronger, he loved her and if there was anything Hae hated, was to see Jessica mourn. 

Author POV

Hanna was watching from afar to Hae and Jessica, she was in the hospital too. 

Hanna: Oh, poor Jessica, well honey, accidents happen, especially when there aren't accidents, haha, I have very naughty hands right? I guess the next brake that will not work, will be yours. 

To be continue.