Feeling Things

Shadow

Author POV_

 
" The phone number is .... TaecYeon . " Taemin said , leaving Krystal impacted was the last person that she would think .
 
"What? , Are you sure ? " Krystal said still in disbelief .
 
" Yes I am, I called TaecYeon , Key 's phone and told him if we could talk to him, I said that we would see all three in the restaurant. "
 
"Okay , I'll be there in five minutes "
 
"See you there, bye "
 
" bye "
 
- End of conversation -
 
Krystal got dressed and went as fast as he could toward the restaurant .
Upon arrival, he saw Taemin sitting at a table and next ... was TaecYeon .
 
She entered quietly , though his face was " speechless " .
When he reached the table , greeting Taemin . then watched TaecYeon .
 
" Hi Krystal .. " TaecYeon said without any emotion , I just said to try to talk to her.
 
" Hello TaecYeon .. " He said with great coolness , and she knew that thanks to him and Hanna , Donghae and Jessica were over.
 
After a few seconds of a discom silecio , Taemin spoke , and could not stand waiting so long .
 
"Explain TaecYeon . " Taemin said with seriousness in his voice and a killer look that TaecYeon noticed .
 
TaecYeon tried to save and said " What do you want to explain " was interrupted at that point by Krystal , who with a little cold fury and said "Do not try to dodge the issue , you know that we speak , why Hanna helped ? Why separaste and then you send us that video ? "
 
TaecYeon was struck to hear what Krystal said , I 'm not forced to explain everything.
 
"I was , no, I'm in love with your sister , really always wanted . Seeing Donghae was girlfriend , jealousy invaded me , in that Hanna told me he had to separate them , to hear what he would do , I got carried away and helped " TaecYeon said a sincere tone in his voice. " But , after seeing how it was Jessica , to see how it was destroyed ... and destroyed his heart .. I realized she loves is Donghae and I just went an egotist , when she saw her , my heart felt bad , broken , torn to pieces , so I sent the video to see him and so Jessica realized it was all a trap and so she returned to be happy .. but , Hanna discovered that you had the video, she does not know I sent it , but now wants to scare them into not teach anything to Jessica " said ruefully.
 
Krystal at first did not believe him at all, but then realized that was 'm honest . That Krystal asked " Why not face Hanna and I ? "
 
TaecYeon laughed sarcastically and then looked at Krystal seriously and said " We can not. "
 
Taemin said annoyed " Why? " TaecYeon looked at him and said " Hanna ... crazy , does not play - laugh - that woman is very impulsive , if they get in his way, could even kill them, it 's crazy. "
 
Krystal said "Ha! ? Hanna could kill us? 's Not gonna happen "
 
" She's obsecionada with Donghae and is as impulsive and manipulative that is capable of anything" TaecYeon said .
 
Taemin and Krystal believed him this time , his look said it all.
 
"Then what shall we do? " Taemin said with a little concern .
 
" The best we can do is show the video to Jessica and talk to the police to accuse Hanna of harassment and extortion " TaecYeon said .
 
Krystal was very worried.
 
After that, they got up and fired , and Krystal said " Thanks TaecYeon , all " TaecYeon smiled. "You're welcome " he said, and said goodbye to both.
 
Everyone went home. When Krystal got home , Jessica was smiling while watching a movie . " I'm home " Krystal said , her sister smiled and told him to come see the movie with her .
 
That both fell asleep on the couch.
 

- The next day -

 
Jessica woke up early and left his sleeping sister .
The arrangement, and went to meet Donghae .
 

Jessica POV :

 
I got there a few minutes before and waited for Donghae arrived.
 
" It's been 15 minutes ... not come ,ha! , That stupid I am waiting for him "
 

Author POV

 
Jessica was going away , when he heard someone calling her name .
 
"JESSICA ! ..JESSICA JUUUUUUNG ! "
 
"Who is calling me ? "
 
"JESSICA ! "
 
Jessica saw Donghae turned and ran toward her.
 
" Donghae ? " she wondered to herself with a smile on his face.
 
"Jessic - ! " Donghae fell , making Jessica laugh.
 
" Donghae .. Are you okay ? " He laughed.
 
" Y-Yeah Haha ~" Donghae said sorry
 
Jessica helped him up .
 
" Let's have breakfast Sica ~ I have hunger "
 
" Ok ~ but what where? "
 
" Mmmm ~ How about if I cook for you ? "
 
"R- really ? " She said blushing .
 
"Yes! Mists , there is a place around here where I can cook "
 
" Ok " Jessica said while smiling.
 

Author POV :

 
Jessica and Donghae went to that park area where they had one table , Donghae had brought a basket which had the ingredients .
 
" We'll eat healthy ~ do not mind ? " Donghae said
 
" Of course not, " Jessica said "I'm on a diet anyway," continued the girl.
 
" No need to diet , you look so cute " Donghae said with a smile.
 
Jessica blushed and said " T-Thanks "
 
Donghae began to prepare the food .
 
 

Author POV

 
While breakfast together Donghae and Jessica , Krystal was at home , awake and thinking to do , TaecYeon words had frightened .
 

Krystal POV

 
" What am I supposed to do? " That's what I kept telling myself in the mind , as if doing so would give me an answer, but it was not.
 
Each time he repeated , more and more , but could not find the answer to my question , my distress I ate inside " What am I supposed to do? " did not know and did not know I was going crazy .
 

Author POV

 
An hour passed and Jessica came home with a big smile as he remembered everything that Donghae said during the luncheon .
 

Jessica POV

 
Greet Krystal, she was watching TV in the room , I went to my room with a big smile on my face .
"Donghae is so cute ! " That 's what I thought , my smile was so big, my cheeks blushed increasingly more and not to mention my heart , I was fired, beating very strong and getting faster as he remembered the moments spent with him.
 
- Flashback -
 
"Do you like the food ? "
 
"Sure this delicious Hae "
 
" Great, I was watching all night recipes haha ~"
 
" Why? Was just a breakfast "
 
"This could be a simple breakfast , but it is not "
 
"Why do you say that ? "
 
" Because it's a breakfast with you, and that makes it special, in fact , anything simple, becomes special with your presence "
 
" H -Hae ... Thanks "
 
" I'm just honest " - laughs -
 
- End of Flashback -
 
" Hae is so cute " Only that could think and say Who does not ? , Donghae is very tender and chivalrous , your smile is so beautiful , her eyes so sincere and ....Brown ! I love your eye color do not understand , how can be so ? Tan .. perfect .
 
Suddenly I realized something ... I was falling for him .. again.
"No, you can not Jessica " I repeated that in mind , trying to convince me, but it was so hard , my heart was falling for him , but after so many tears and so much pain , could forgive and to love again ?
 
Even I knew the answer, I feel love for him ? If and much, one part of me is mad into his arms again , but another part of me says no, he hurt me What if I do the same again? I do not support the same pain again , not to do , not what to think ...Hell Donghae ! Why? Why do I have to love ? Why is my heart I belong? Why are you being so you? AhhggI hate you! ... I love you .
 

Author POV

 
On the other hand , Donghae was in his couch , very happy, thinking about that person that brought him crazy, Jessica Jung.
 

Donghae POV

 
" What a perfect day " I told myself as my mind went canda second I spent with her, still in disbelief , seeing her smile so sincere shine before me, it made my heart beat so hard I thought I could not bear ? wanted to kiss her ? I left over , but , what do I do? I could just kiss her and , despite wanting to.
 
" Jessica is so beautiful " I was thinking about that, I already knew that Jessica was beautiful, but now ... I leave you shocked ! Although it should not surprise me, its beauty has no limits.
 
She looked so happy , natural .... me, like when we were together, Sera is getting in love with me? Will I have another chance? Not to believe , but I'm happy to see that Jessica does not hate me , I want her back ..
No! ... No " I "I will return with Jessica ! .
 
To be continued .. -
 
Do you like this chapther? i hope you like it <3
 
Next chapther soon <3

Follow Me on twitter: @BoxmanAndMe

Instagram: barbiermirz