I don't want hear you!

Shadow

943552_673468092667128_715616686_n.jpg

 

 

 Author POV

Had dawned, today was Wednesday, the day in which Jessica would play piano, and that meant only one thing, today Donghae was the chance to talk to her.
 
Donghae stood up with a determined look, a positive attitude, Jessica loved Donghae will sing, for that, Donghae will sing today.
 
He dressed, took his guitar and went.
 
- In the Room -
 

Donghae POV

 
I walked to the door without making any noise, I looked out the door and there she was.
His beautiful hands, played the piano, her beautiful shiny hair and the most beautiful of all, your face, spectacular, without imperfections, her eyes closed while she played, and carefully saw surprised me with its beauty, I always knew she was a woman beautiful, but I can not lie, right now, Jessica looked so .... perfect.
 
I walked carefully, did not realize that someone had entered, she was so focused on the melody of the piano, I was very impressed.
 
So when he finished playing, he opened his eyes and rose from the piano, I thought I was not noticing it was there until he spoke with his beautiful voice and said:
 
  "Since when are here?, Donghae."
 
Left breathless, speechless and was worse, she turned to me, with her bewitching eyes, I was shocked to see his eyes, I could only say.
 
  "I ...... get b-bit ago ..."
 
He looked like a fool, what perhaps I can not talk?, She smiled slightly and said:
 
  "I'm going, if you gonna practice, you can do"
 
I knew I should say something, I had no idea you had to say, but I had to do it fast, otherwise, she would go. Suddenly, talk without thinking, that word out of my mouth from nowhere, I did not understand why, but it was an impulse.
 
  "Wait!"
 
Jessica stopped at that time the words he would say came alone to my mind, as if he had known he was going to say, in that the said in the correct order:
 
 "I did not come to practice, really, I came to see you. Jessica, I need to talk, I need you listen to me, I can't stand to be without you, what I said yesterday, no was a lie, I need you, Hanna is nothing for me. . "
 
Jessica did not say a word, but stood listening.
 
"Jessica, I need you to understand, I'm desperate, and not to do that again, every time I feel worse, Hanna and TaecYeon just want to separate, I do not go on, please let me explain, listen to what I have to say . "
 
Jessica still said nothing, there was an awkward silence for a few seconds, but then she spoke.
 
"Donghae, I believe, a part of me does, but as you want to believe in what you say,if you kissed hanna the day we fight? Donghae is very difficult, I lost confidence in you, I want return to the past, when everything was beautiful, but I can't. "
 
"Jessica, I love you, you should never forget, do you remember that i always said that ?"
 
Note that instantly reminded Jessica, dropped a tear and then she responded.
 
"Yes, I remember"
 
"Not changed at all, before I say with all honesty, with all the love I could feel, and now is the same, I have changed, I am the same man you fell in love, the same that led you to that tree, it's me, Lee Donghae "
 
"The man I fell in love was faithful ... you were not."
 
heard her say that with a broken voice, I felt I stabbed the heart and the worst is that it was true.
 
"Jessica, I made a mistake, but it's not my fault, I cheated, I was led to believe something that was not true"
 
"What did you think?"
 
"Hanna told me that you-"
 
I was interrupted ...
 
"Hanna ... I guess she always stuck around, right?
 
"Jessica, she cheated on me with TaecYeon, please believe me, she kissed me"
 
"Donghae, I really want to believe you, but I can not, my heart aches, and not to believe"
 
Her voice broke completely and let go a few tears, that made me begin to mourn too, but I stopped him and said.
 
"She kissed me, I did not want to"
 
I began to mourn and she said while trying to control his tears.
 
"Many men say that, as you're not like the others!"
 
"If it was like the others, would not be crying and kneeling on the floor, asking you for forgiveness"
 
"Why do not you avoided?"
 
"A-avoided?"
 
"Hanna's kiss .."
 
"She gave it to me and I was unprepared"
 
"I do, but I can't believe you"
 
His voice broke more .. I could not stand seeing her like this ..
 
"Jessica, please forgive me"
 
Jessica did not respond, was well for a few seconds, I got up and when she was going to respond, someone entered.
 

Hanna POV

 
Donghae had followed from home to here.
I saw all the conversasion between him and Jessica, so I decided to go before something bad (for me) happened.
 
- Enter the room at once -
 
"Donghae! Honey, I've been looking for you, let's have a coffee"
 
Donghae don't looked at me, just stood looking at Jessica.
Jessica packed up and  Donghae said:
 
"Jessica wait!"
 
I said to him:
 
"Ignore her, let her go like yesterday"
 
I grabbed his arm and he let go of me.
 
"ENOUGH HANNA, GET AWAY FROM ME"
 
 Was behind Jessica  and left me alone, damn, what does she have that I have not?
 

Donghae POV

 
I ran behind Jessica, had to explain, still had not explained well what had happened.
 
I ran as fast, until I saw her leaning on a wall, tired of running, I approached her and told her if we could talk.
 

Jessica POV

 
After much running, I leaned on a wall, my tears kept running, Donghae saw that I was being so honest when he told me to forgive him, I realized he was serious, or at least so I thought, why Following cheating on me? Hanna appeared later and said, "Honey" - crying - can not stand it.
 
Donghae suddenly came running towards me, I got nervous, talked and I said I did not want to continue listening to it.
 
"I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR!"
 
"Jessica, please, I was not lying, Hanna came out of nowhere, I do not want her, I want you, please, let me talk"
 
"Just .. please .. yesterday we talked and she appeared, what you did was hurt me more, and the same thing happened today, I need my space Donghae, we can be friends, but I need my time ...."
 
"Jessica, do not say that .. please forgive me .."
 
"Stop, please stop"
 
"I LOVE YOU!"
 
I ran with tears in his eyes, but said quietly ..
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you too"
 
 
--------------------------------------
 
Next Chapter Soon <3 
Coment and suscribe <3