The last goodbye

Shadow

10157356_851244981556104_473372278397483

Author POV

All that were overwhelmed by grief, the loss of Ms. Jung was an event that affected not only the family, also the population of Seoul, she was an excellent executive, well known, much loved, very named no doubt loss of women was something incredible. 


Jessica POV

Today was the funeral of my mother, still seemed a terrible nightmare I could not wake up.
We were all there, my father suspended his trip just to come, in spite of not mourn, is that he was very concerned.
Donghae stood beside me, was a beautiful thing to know that he was with me, to be honest, I felt alone and lost, definitely was not prepared for this.


D: How do you feel?

J: It could be better, but I must address this.

D: Remember you're not alone Jung.

J: I know, I know, thanks Hae, really, you help me a lot.

D: That's what I do Jess, I'm here for you -smiles 


Author POV

It was definitely the worst day for Jung, Jessica maintained a serious and cold attitude, disliked mourn in front of his sister, her mother told her to be strong because Krystal was someone weak and fragile, like glass, perhaps That should be your name.

The whole ceremony was brought to perfection, but the saddest and darkest of all feeling, the funeral was gray, with the feeling of pain present in each of those who were at the event and even though privacy was expected, many people were there, from coworkers to citizens who feel admiration for the women.

Krystal went to sleep very early, at 5 pm, his head ached like his heart, which was crushed, destroyed and wounded, only time will heal that.

K: I'll go lie down, I don't feel right.

J: okay, I'll do the rest.

Krystal retired with a gray and dark aura, was on the floor, no less after all what happened.

D: Jess, maybe I should retire, pass' em tomorrow, okay?

J: You can't stay today? I really feel terrible.

D: Of course! if you don't mind.

J: Not at all.

D: Well, I'll stay with you tonight.

J: Thank you Hae.

Jessica's voice expressed his despair, the feeling of pain overwhelmed, suffocated while sometimes short of breath just thinking about everything that happened, however, his mind played with it, the time which was repeated tape video and she was forced to recall every event, from beginning to end.

Jessica POV

I tried to sleep that night, the rain fell on my roof, of a sad, quiet way, the moon was shining more than ever and refrejaba in my window.
My mind played with me, I was his puppet, souvenirs were presented again and again do you not surpass this? I would not be able to continue? perhaps it was a lot to me, but the answers to my questions there were unknown and to be honest, I was afraid of the answers.
I experienced my worst nightmare, I felt terrible, I do not wake up and that dream was still dark, he could not stop it.


/ In the dream /

Jessica POV
It was dark, where is it found in? I could not see anything, just a light that was the end of what appeared to be a hallway.

"What's that?" -Ask me with intrigue and made my way up there-

When I arrived at the light my hands began to shake as sweating, cold sweat expressed my panic I felt, I saw my mother, was a thing of the past, she was playing with me, I was 10.

"Mom?" I said with a shaky, nervous voice


"Mom!"

"I ran to her, like a little girl, I lanzé over for a hug, but my "mother" disappeared like smoke, vanished.
I felt a big disappointment, I cried so much, my tears were running without mercy, my pain was visible to the eye of anyone.



"Jessica"

Hear a voice calling me.


"Jessica" 

My mind continued playing with my pain and fell to the game, that voice was unmistakable, it was my mother.


"Mom" -I said with my voice cracking-


"Jessica"

The game continued.


"Mom, tell me it was all a dream, tell me that nothing is real"

My voice held a rich and notorious despair.


"Jessica, I can't lie to you"

I thought nothing could be worse, until the walls became the perfect display, showing everything.

-Shock-


The sounds of cars bumping bred like a song while the image of my mother in the hospital was everywhere could not I wake up? Why did this happened?

My eyes red with tears hurt me, burned me, it was horrible, suddenly, the scene caused a sharp and horrible scream out of me, the scene when my mother died, when she was disconnected.

-Scream-

I cried so hard that no air left inside me, so high that Donghae woke up and hugged me, then opened my eyes filled with tears.

J: H-Hae! I said crying and I embraced this followed-

D: Jessica! What happens? He asked worriedly

J: I can not, I can not soportartanto I said with a broken voice and with great pain-

D: Don't worry, you're not alone Jess -He said and after that hugged me so hard that for a moment I felt safe-


Author POV
Jessica and Donghae shared a long, deep hug, which made the girl's tears ceased, that sad moment became something sweet, maybe someone sincere company was what Jessica needed and that was what it was Donghae giving.

However, while that moment happened, Hanna formulated a strategy to end this relationship.


Hanna POV

Make her suffer feels so good, I missed doing this, I had forgotten how good the cruel, wicked and ruthless being feels, you may need to enjoy it before finishing it, if I do it very fast not enjoy myself and not make that mistake Again, this last time my game and reach the end, I will not let that man take off Jessica Jung, I have no limits and I love it.

 

To be continue.