Goodbye, I love you.

Shadow

tumblr_n434ttWG321s19qbpo1_1280.jpg

 

 

 

 

Author POV

Everyone expected news about the Ms.Jung, impatience abounded, that tension, pain and sadness in the air felt. everyone wanted to hear that the woman was fine, there was no danger. 

Jessica POV 

All were sitting waiting for the doctor, I wanted to know about my mother. The pain overwhelmed me, I thought that I just will fall apart, it was too much for me, I don't know what to think, I could not believe it. 

The doctor appeared and went to talk to him. 

Doctor: You are the family of Ms. Jung? 

Jessica and Krystal: Yes 

Doctor: And he is?

Jessica: It's a family friend, what happened to my mother? She's okay? 

Doctor: She's in a room right now, is very delicate, was a very strong shock. 

Krystal: But she will be fine? 

Doctor: We hope so, we're not sure how her condition evolves.

Donghae: Thank you Doctor. 

Doctor: No problem, it's our job, I have to go. 

Jessica: Wait! In what room is my mother? Can we see her? 

Doctor: Yes, he is in the room H-16 

Krystal: Thanks! 

Author POV

They went to the "H" of the hospital room and looked for "H-16", in a hurry and worry, found the room and entered it slow and cautiously, because Ms. Jung was asleep. 
She had bandages on his face, arms, neck, looked very hurt, Jessica  see her mother and could not help but mourn, but did so in silence to anyone noticing and also did not want to wake her mother. 

Krystal was crying, she took her mother hand as her tears fell without mercy, that was a pain so intense that it was simply impossible to contain. 

Donghae felt he should not be there, he said "I'll be wait out" and withdrew. 
Jessica wanted to be alone with her mother, so after Krystal walked away from Ms. Jung, left the room. 

Jessica started talking to her mother, who did not open his eyes and had a very strained and raspy breathing. 

Jessica POV 

I started talking with her, it was as if conversaramos, only she was limited to "listen" and I did not answer

J: Mom? What happened? I don't understand how this could have happened, a few hours ago you were having dinner with us, and now? you are on a bed, beaten, injured, unable to even answer. I'm scared, how I control this? you always told me I should take care of Krystal, that I was the oldest and always had to face the worst of times, it must be an adult, but how I can do when I'm scared? How do I can defend if I have not the courage to defend myself? you never have prepared me for such a situation, I never imagined finding myself in a time like this, I have fear of losing you, I'm scared you go, you can't leave us now, promise me you'll stay. 

The silence was overwhelming Did she think she was going to respond?, Well, part of me thought that. 

J: I know you will not respond, but I feel that if you hear me, so I keep talking. 
I know it's a little bad to say, but what if I not have more chance? What if this is my only time? I do it before I change my mind, Mom, I love you, I always have, since I was inside of you, it may seem silly, it is true, forgive me for all the times I made you angry, forgive me for all the times when only I produced headaches, you know it was not my intention, I love you and Krystal also loves you. 

Remember when I went to this party even when you said that I could not go?  two days after I arrived crying because I failed my exam because I had not studied, and all just for the party, you know? I thought you will scold me, I thought you would punish me, but you did not, you just tell me "Go to school, the next time you will succeed" then you smiled and hugged me. 

I'm sorry if I caused you work, you're amazing, never forget, and always keep in mind that we love you. 

Goodbye, I love you. 

 

Author POV

Jessica after this went to his mother and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

"You always did this when I was sad, remember?" 

With this, she left the room. 

After all, Donghae invited the girls to the hospital cafe to buy something to drink, started talking about various topics in order to forget for a moment all that had happened, that, Jessica realizes that a lot of doctors will Climbing the ladder very hurried and worried, so the strange, but thought "There must be a serious patient" and continued sipping his coffee, until he heard from the mouth of a doctor: 

"We must address the patient H-16, entered in critical condition" 

Jessica inmediantamente left the table, ran behind doctors. 

"Jessica! Where you're going? Wait!" Donghae screamed and then went behind her with Krystal. 

When they went behind Jessica, Donghae and Krystal met Taemin, who accompanied them. 

T: -while running- What happened? sorry I'm late, I saw the news and came as fast as I could 

K: I'ts okay Tae, thanks for coming. 

They continued running until he reached Jessica, which was trying to get into the room while her mother was detained by guards. 

J: Let me enter! Is my mother! 

Guard: I'm sorry! you can't enter. 

Inside the room a lot of noise was heard, the doctors said words like "Fast" "Come" which just cared more Jessica, the rest still did not understand what was happening. 
In it, something was hear a phrase completely broke Jessica's heart and only propelled push all and enter. One doctor said: 

"We lost her" 

Jessica came in despair and watched as his mother was covered with a blanket and was disconnected from the equipment. 

J: NO! No! p-please don't do this, no. -Cries- 

Crying Jessica was the perfect signal to others, understood what had happened. 
Taemin hugged Krystal, who cried a lot while Donghae tried to enter. 

Jessica fell down for the impact, could not with all that, doctors go from the room and Donghae came, helped Jessica to get up and then he hugged her as hard as he wept, was a terrible night. 

Jessica POV

I never felt so torn, I never felt so sad, I wanted to wake up from this nightmare, the only problem is I was not dreaming it was real, it was eating me up inside, it was like a fire burning, it burned me a lot and I could not turn it off . 

See her go, watch her walk away, was too much, and could not therefore how could this happen? It feels so horrible. 

/ FlashBack / 

Krystal:."...Call us when you get to the office" 

Ms. Jung: "Okay, love you girls." 

/ End of Flashback / 

I never received that call, you never call us from the office. 

Mom .. Goodbye, I love you. 

 

To be continue.