Hanna Part II.

Shadow

 

 

10530730_902777919736143_466989356938860

 

 

Author: In the last chapter of Shadow.

 

-Flashback-

 

"Hanna wants to kill my sister?"

"I can't believe ..."

"The worst thing is that is not the end of the story"

 

-End-Flashback-

 

Author POV

 

Taecyeon explained the terrible troubles that had never been shared with anyone until that day, his mind could not stop to remember that event and the fact that Jessica was in danger made ​​him talk about Hanna.

 

Faces of Taemin and Kristal were indescribable, so many emotions together in a single expression? Case was that possible? Well, apparently yes, felt fear, confusion, anger, sadness, Taecyeon all together and just stared, until that sentence sparked terror and in turn, interest in Taemin and Krystal, as Taecyeon said "The worst thing Is that is not the end of the story ".

 

Taecyeon POV

 

They could not with both, the surprise was too much behind all these words, but if you spoke now no longer would not have another chance.

 

"That is not the end, there are other things you should know about Hanna" I said seriously and coldly.

 

"What other things?" Asked Krystal

"Murderer someone else?" Taemin asked.

 

Hanna, before what happened to Amy, had to go to a psychologist, was a very impulsive and aggressive person, though she knew perfectly hide, is a skilled liar, she has that ability to lie and look you in the eyes without remorse.

 

When Hanna was the psychologist was not because of their behavior, this was just an excuse for her to be away from home for a while, as their parents had some concern about how she would answer at times. Things like "I hate you" "Sometimes I wish you were dead" "if you do I will kill you" were such disturbing answers that Hanna gave his parents, but was not afraid phrases, but by the glare Hanna gave them, it was just terrifying, like a caged demon in your body.

 

In those appointments with the psychologist she free to talk about anything you felt even was talk of Amy was taken, but the subtlety in which she made ​​clear hatred of many members of society was so amazing that not you perceived that hatred directly, which did not happen with the psychologist Marylinn Wolfman, this woman read between the lines that every prayer for Hanna, she knew it was dangerous, she knew no bounds to express their hatred. Marylinn talked to me on more than one occasion and I said I had some suspicions regarding Hanna, cataloged as Psycho, a very astute, and therefore dangerous.

 

Hanna is a first-class psychopath is lying, manipulative, aggressive, impulsive and has great self-control, its so baffling as "if you do I will kill you" phrases made ​​it clear the kind of person she really was, she is not the angel who many thought was, she's like a beautiful red apple that is damaged inside.

 

Taemin: That means she is triple dangerous than we thought.

 

Taecyeon: Yes, but I have not finished, there is something even I have not told them.

 

Kristal: What is it?

 

When she be categorized as a psychopath, I got scared and as should know, the conversations I had with Ms. Wolfman were confidential until today Hanna does not know about it, so when she moved to Seoul, I helped move all your stuff to your new property here in South Korea and then placing all the boxes in her apartment she decided to get some sleep on a couch while emptied the bins with their belongings and settled carefully in every part of the place. 

 

One box ... There was a box that I opened and contained many papers in that I saw a full of them, which opened it carefully while watching all the papers on, were his plans, his alibis, lies, everything was written there, it was like whether the murder of Amy had passed before my eyes, every action, every lie Hanna told police everything was there, those papers back to their place in the order they were and put them in a table or not read anything that. Continue to check that box and at the end there was about a lot more crowded than Amy, had cd's, plans much more cautious, she wanted to kill someone .. or so I thought, though, that made ​​my breath away and leave you fear slowly consumed my soul was the person that wanted to eliminate from your life ... Ms. Wolfman Marylinn what she had done to earn the wrath of Hanna? I do not know. I called desperate to Marylinn but it was too late, waiting for response on the telephone line, the news shattered my hopes with a shocking story to me.

 

"The renowned psychologist Marilynn Wolfman was found today dead in his office, found no clue but officials are confident that a homicide apparently takes two days the corpse, was killed on Friday night and the next 2 days no work was done in the office due to the celebration of the foundation of it, apparently on Monday at 7:15 am, when Ms. Wolfman secretary entered the office and found the lifeless body of her boss, we will informed, stay tuned. "

 

It was she, Hanna murdered before leaving on Saturday morning for the move, it was amazing how he could clear surastro any crime she committed, no one suspected it ever and the crime was never solved, that fueled my anger to levels awesome, did not understand how he could be so Sinic and smart, so clever, so misleading.

 

Tomorrow I will start to search, investigate more about his profile as psychopath and seach in her room looking for some reference that tells me what she want to do to Jessica exactly, and there is something you should be sure ... Jessica is exposed to great danger, we must make Hanna fall before you have someone else to write down on their list of victims, we don't want another murder, I will not allow.

 

Kristal: Does that mean she will try to kill Jessica anytime?

Taecyeon: It is most likely.

Taemin: We should find out more about what Hanna wants to do and fast.

 

Author POV

 

The intrigue and fear that invaded the room was very generous and while this was happening, Hanna was in his apartment. From the window, Hanna admired the stars with his eyes so dark and empty, her own.

 

Hanna POV

 

The stars are so beautiful, so perfect and unattainable ... How I wish I could kill them.

 

-Walks into the room- my soul is as dark and cold as night, I love it. - turn on the light desk  and feel- The night is my best accomplice, covers every act I do with his dark ... And it will cover your corpse Jung, like he did with Marylinn, if I could kill Amy and Marylinn you will not be challenge for my mind, you'll finish the way I look better and you know what's best?No one will know it was me, they all believe in my eyes, fall under its spell as insects, filthy and insignificant insects.

 

I'll see you fall, I will see how your life ends with the edge of my knife Jung, hope you enjoy what's left of your fantasy.

 

To be continue.