Hanna.

Shadow

   10337696_855872181093384_372804714665466

 

 

Taecyeon POV


I looked at the TV news , I had heard what happened with Ms. Jung , it was terrible, I went to the funeral for a moment , but do not let none at the Jung family to see me , did not want to be recognized.
A terrible stitch was in my chest , I knew what had happened , it was not an accident, was not an unfortunate car accident, was ... was Hanna.
All those dark memories flooded me remember everything was horrible , the worst was that those memories were like arrows, like lightning falling on my mind , was a game right? guilt consumed me.

/ Flashback /

Reporter: " Reporting from the city of New York,a disaster has occurred, we are in full crime scene , the police have given us information, a girl died , her name was Amy May, a 22 year old ! still do not know what happened exactly, but apparently Amy was a victim of a fire, police officers and firefighters do not know that the fire originated , what they know is that the girl was home alone when it happened . they detected a very similar gasoline smell , they suspect that a murder was undoubtedly today November 29, 2011 was a dark day , take care , will inform , stay tuned with Direct News "

" You did that right , Hanna ? " - I said , with some concern.

"Hahaha ,Yeah ! That Amy deserved right? " She said with a mocking tone , I felt horrible just listen.

" I think it was exaggerated," I said without emotion , but inside I felt guilty .

" Ah , Taecyeon , you 're a coward , I was too gentle with that silly . "

" You need to leave , they could arrest you "

"Don't be a child, they don't gonna find me , They never gonna imagined that it was me, Uhm, how to say? It was the perfect crime !" The smile she had was terrifying.

"I hope so. "

/ End of flashback /

This is horrible, the same thing could happen to Jessica , I must speak with Krystal and Taemin, They should know the truth.

 

Author POV 

Krystal Taecyeon called to say he needed to talk with her.

- Call -
K : Hello?
T: Krystal , I'm Taecyeon .
K :Taecyeon ! Did something happen?
T: I need to talk to you , there's something you should know.
K : And that is ?
T: I have to say it in person.
K : Uhm , well, see you in the restaurant?
T: No, I expect you at the police station .
K : Why there?
T: Believe me , it's the perfect place , go there at midnight, warns Taemin , tell him to go with you, he should also know this.
K : Okay, I 'll talk to him , we will be there .
T: Until then , take care.
K : Same .

- End of call -

Krystal 's voice showed some concern . Taemin called to tell her about the call and where you find the relog scored 10pm.

- Call -
T: Hello?
K : Taemin ,Hello!
T: Krystal ! How are you?
K : Fine, You ?
T: Well, is something wrong? I noticed a little worried .
K : Taecyeon called me , says there's something we need to know , want to go to the police station at midnight.
T : But you want to know and why you want to go there ?
K : I do not know , but I think it is important.
T: Well , I'll go , I pick you up at 11:50 pm ?
K : Yes
T: Okay , see you .
K : Ok , bye.

- End of call -

The relog marked 11pm and Krystal out of the shower with caution, Jessica slept in the room, which was to go out the window .
He dressed in dark clothing and unimpressive , not wearing accessories, just a black jacket over his clothes, the streets of Seoul was very cold at night.
He waited until 11:50 pm where Taemin got in his car, he sent a message to Krystal when she arrived , she jumped out the window and landed in a tree and was from the same down to the shopping Taemin .

K: Taecyeon sent me a message , says this to get to the station, not delay us .
T: Okay, let's go.

With this, Taemin started the car and drove to the station, which was about 15 minutes from the house Krystal .

/ In the station /

Author POV :

It was 12:05 am , Taecyeon was sitting waiting , He knew they would arrive soon .

T: They're here .
Tae : Yes
K : What do you want me to know ?
T: Come over here .

Taecyeon took them to the back of the police station , there was a vigilante, which pleasantly sleeping in a chair.
Taecyeon knew where the cameras were and where they could walk without being seen , he take them to a window , no one noticed that they were there.

" What are we supposed to do here ? " Krystal asked in a low voice .

"We come to this office, no cameras there , and it's dark , no one will see us," Taecyeon said with safety and reliability, he knew what he was doing.

" Isn't this illegal? " Taemin asked .

" Not if they don't catch us " Taecyeon said laughing. "Come, " he said, then burst through the window , which opened with a card.

Krytal and Taemin followed.
This room was where criminal records are kept, along with some evidence to the crime , there were dates , victims , suspects or criminals , everything was there.

" What do we do here? " Taemin asked .

" You'll see, " said Taecyeon and began sifting through the files.

Taecyeon looked very fast and by the letter H , until pulled out a folder with many documents, the name was " Hanna Park. "

K : Hanna Park? Hanna!
T: Yes
Tae : Why has a file in the police station?
T: I'll explain , give me a moment .

Taecyeon took pictures of the pages of the file, after that all went without left a trace.

Taecyeon POV

I had to explain , but needed proof, that's why I went to the station, now that I have , it's time to talk.

" Come to my house, there we talk " I said as those dark memories began to project in my mind.

"Okay," they said .

I could not imagine her reaction, but deserved to know this, if they are not saying , I could regret it for the rest of my life.

- In the department -

They both served coffee , we sat down and decided to talk, to let those dark images in my mind wandered leave in words .

"Well," I said, " I'll tell you everything. " Affirm with a somewhat dark voice .

" Three years ago , on November 29 , was a tough day for many in New York , a girl was burnt in his own apartment, his name was Amy May, a girl of 22 years. Should be asking what connection does she have with you, because she was a " Jessica " on the road to Hanna , I 'll explain better.

 Hanna has mental problems , is a very impulsive person , not control their emotions, thoughts and even actions , this was sadly what killed the poor Amy . In the past, like Jack Hanna , a quiet , intelligent , normal young man , he was my best friend. Jack was Amy 's boyfriend , which Hanna greatly annoyed , she did not control that anger even though he tried.

 One day Amy was in her apartment, I was walking and thought about going to say hello when I saw Hanna I enter , I wanted to talk to Amy about everything and wanted to be at peace with itself , that was stupid . Hanna came , I moved on as if nothing in that, I came to the place that was down , I sat a long time while I read my favorite book , then I felt something, a pressure in my chest , something was wrong. "Amy! " I nervously ran to the place but it was already too late , the smoke started to come out of your apartment without mercy as the flames ate every bit of it , Hanna was not , but he knew his work.
 
 I called the fire department , which a few minutes later I came along with the police , I waited to see Amy out of there , but never happened, Amy had died burnt , all because Hanna , noticing this I ran to the department of Hanna , but I was not there, I went home and sat on the couch , I could not help but mourn , Amy and I knew long ago, it was I who introduced him to Jack though that part of the story Hanna 's not yet known .
 
 After drying my tears the TV and were reporting on the news channel about what happened to Amy , in that Hanna came , I remember our conversation perfectly , I acted like I was just as Sinic and evil to her, it was the mask I wanted to use , thus avoiding being in danger, the conversation went like this:

-Conversation-

" You did that right ,Hanna ?"

"Hahaha ,yeah! That Amy deserved, right? "

"I think that was exaggerated "

"Ah ,Taecyeon, you 're a coward, I was too gentle with that silly . "

"You need to leave , they could arrest you "

"Don't be a child, they don't gonna find me , they never gonna imagined that it was me, uhm, how to say it? It was the perfect crime!"

"I hope so . "

- End of conversation -

 The police found prints and footprints in the department of Amy , which related to Hanna, for which she was arrested for being the main suspicious case , Detective Jones , who was in charge of the case , he knew that it was not an accident, gasoline , fingerprints , footprints , I was totally convinced it was a homicide caused by Hanna. Despite this , they had not enough evidence and the case was resolved , so Hanna was free , however , Detective Jones sent a copy of the record of Hanna to Seoul, town where she told the police he would move .

 I told him to get help , what he had done was no child's play , had murdered someone and a very bizarre and horrible way .

 Hanna is dangerous , and I know that he intends to hurt Jessica , as happened with Amy two years ago, should be careful . "

My gaze was empty and full of guilt , could have testified against Hanna , but fear consumed me at the time, now I'm consumed by my remorse and guilt that haunt me since.

I went to look them straight in the eye, his gaze was fear, a fear so consuming as the fire itself and as deep as the ocean itself .

" You all right ? " Asked vaguely , it was obvious that they were not.

" I can't believe .. " Taemin said with a nervous voice .

" Hanna wants to kill my sister? " Krystal asked in a broken voice, the terror that she felt you could see it from miles away .

" I Don't know" I replied .

" Don't you know ? " Taemin asked

" No, and not know it terrifies me. " I said

"The worst thing is that is not the end of the story" I said, the story don't ends here, there's more.

 

 

To be continue.