This is a kinda sneak peak, cause it's all I've got!!! (if you want something from me, I need ideas!!!)

The Last Wish: Revenge (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that fight, umm, of Jeongmin oppa and Exo? Us three are sitting down, on the floor and when I mean us three I mean Kai, Sehun and I. Yes, I do know their ACTUAL NAMES. They all re-introduced themselves after Jeongmin oppa got knocked out by Gucci panda. What? I like calling him Gucci panda and he even approved of the name, so don’t judge me! I did introduce myself, but like 30 minutes ago. Let’s now have a time skip, no, actually I mean the total opposite and I don't know what it's called so, sorry, you're stuck with total opposite of time skip...

32 MINS AGO, AGO, AGO…

I just finished talking to Sammi unnie and when I turn around, what do I see? 12 weird faces looking at me! Well actually, that’s an exaggeration, but not by that much… I think it’s actually time for me to introduce myself, since they already introduced themselves properly it makes sense for me to do that as well. I bow down like any Korean would when greeting or apologising. “Annyeonghaseyo, je ileum-eun Jo Eunbyul ibnida!” Okay that was a total fail, I had a really high pitch voice when I said that. I was about to say ‘it’s very nice to meet you’ but got interrupted by the umm... "baby". The "baby" was yelling “It’s her! It’s her!”, while I was standing there dumbfounded, wondering what he meant by, "it’s her".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter