New Change

The Last Wish: Revenge (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Eunbyul P.O.V

FLASHBACK:

A few seconds later I trip over one of them. “Well, since you guys have finished with your little playtime shouldn’t it be time to introduce ourselves. “My name is Park Saemi, I am the leader and the main rapper of this group. Nice to meet you.” said the, I think the most mature one. Then the one that was kneeling next to me, stood up and introduced herself “Hi! I’m Do Jieun. I’m the Lead vocalist, the visual and D.O’s sister. Oh! I’m also the current maknae! I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, it’s just that you are so tall like your brothers!” Who’s D.O? And what does she mean by current maknae? Is there going to be a new member? Then the one that was pinching my cheeks also introduced herself, come to think of it, it still hurts. “I’m sorry if your cheeks hurt, I couldn’t resist! You have such chubby cheeks, but any who my name is Lee Haeyoung and I’m the main vocalist of the group!” Just as I was about to ask a few questions, they interrupted me by saying, totally in sync “And since we’re all older than you, you can call all of us unnie!”

“Will you mind if I ask you few questions now!” I said in a really annoyed tone, because I am so frustrated with being interrupted, God. They all nod, I can finally ask my questions! “I will be asking all of them at once, who is D.O? Why are you called R.O.Y.A.L? And what do you mean by current maknae? Is someone else joining?” I then look over to them as they all sigh at the same time, wow, they are all so in sync! Right after they all sigh, they all look over to boyfriend oppas and glare. Who thought people as pretty and cute as them could look so scary, if only looks could kill. 

The leader then comes forward and tries to explain “Well, these idiots said that you were going to audition to go to our school…”I guess when she means idiots, she means the oppas and I actually totally agree, completely. I then gesture her to continue her explanation. “They said that you were going to join our group. Since you didn’t actually know about their decision, we would actually like to ask, ourselves of course, if you would like to join” Wait me, they want me in their group. Me! The performer wannabe! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Out of all the people that probably want to join, they choose me! I then trailed out into my confused and restless thoughts.

Haeyoung unnie then snaps me out of my thoughts by waving her hand in front of my face. When I came back to my senses, I noticed that they actually want me to join them. ‘Cause why else would they ask me to join them, right? I then ask, just to settle down my nerves “Are you sure you want me to join your group? I mean, me out of all people? I might not even get accepted into the school, let alone have enough potential to join your group! Are you 100 percen- actually 500 percent certain, that you want me in your group?” they all nod and then do a pout, even Saemi the leader is wanting me to join. I mean who could refuse such a deal? Noticing that I’m not responding, they then switch from a pout to a baby face, which I don’t think anyone could resist. I then accept with a nod, and everyone’s face then brightens up. Even the boyfriend oppas’ faces brighten up, kind of weird that they were all so quiet, they are never quiet, and never ever quiet I tell you.  

 

(A/N: Just to tell you time ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter