An introduction to Exo?

The Last Wish: Revenge (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Training

Chapter 6: Park Saemi (Sammi) P.O.V

Star is so cute, she looks just like a doll. I then notice that, I am participating in a really important conversation. “What type of training should we do for her? She can sing and dance at a really high level, with just Minwoo helping with her dancing, she won’t be at the peak of her dancing potential.” I say, she obviously is a bit better than Minwoo.

Youngmin then interjects into the conversation by saying “Should we train with the rest, they specialize in dancing and we specialize more in vocals.” Good suggestion, but will they let Star train with them, I mean, they are pretty crowded and they already have two people to train. “Yeoboseoyo” I hear someone say on the other side of the phone, I’m guessing that they are actually thinking about letting Star train with them. I speak up knowing that, they will chicken out and they will totally mess up. “Is it okay if we join up and train the people who are going to audition!” I think I made it a bit too obvious that there are strings attached. “What’s the catch exactly?” See how transparent I am, I am an open book sometimes, as I said, sometimes. “Well, if I were to say that, we were going to bring in a new member into our band and she is going to audition for the school would you say yes?” I said with uneasiness. Please say yes, Star’s dancing audition all depends on this. “Umm, I don’t know… We already have enough in our hands.” I then decide that I should lose my pride and use the so called special key. “Please, Please, Please let us bring her.”

They are going to tease me about this for the rest of my life, but hey, if Star gets into the school then it’s good enough for me. “Wow, the so called ice princess begging for mercy!” Begging for mercy?! How is me asking for them to help Star, become begging for mercy? I was then about to yell into the phone and lecture them, but surprisingly Youngmin picked up the phone and kind of threatened in a really creepy voice “If you don’t let us bring her, well then, guess what will happen.” Wow, since when could Youngmin be so scary, I better warn Star.

Eunbyul P.O.V

I was in my room, just finishing Mockingjay and was about to start the Mortal Instruments Series. (A/N: Last book of the Hunger games series. Srry if this annoys you. I’m a Hunger Games and Mortal Instruments Addict! Mianhaeyo!)When Hana unnie comes in and says “We’re going to train, so bring some appropriate shoes and clothes to change into!” while she runs into the closet and I think, she chooses my outfit. She comes back with this in her hands. Didn’t she say we were going to train? If so, then why did she give me this? “Aren’t we going to train for the audition?” she then nods, “Then why did you give me this?” I said pointing to the set of clothes she laid down onto my bed. I thinks she remembers, because she did this really weird gesture. I don’t know why, but she then ran back inside the closet and came back with my bag I used to bring to dance classes.

“There is a change of clothes and also a pair of shoes to change into for training! We’ll all be waiting for you outside!” “Where are we going?” I ask, I thought we were going to go training, well that’s everyone else said an-Is that Bubble Tea. “Can we go buy bubble tea? Can we, can we, can we?” Joo unnie then, tells the driver to stop at the bubble tea store. When we all get out and head to the store, they all try to decide what they want, they don’t ask me because they all know what I want, Chocolate and jelly. “Do you guys know what you want?” They all nod, when they finish telling me what I want, I say that I will order it.

When I was about to walk in, I saw B.A.P in there, talking and laughing. While I was standing there like a ghost, I was scanning to see if Daehyun was with another girl and surprisingly there she was, Jimin just sitting there on his lap looking like she doesn’t have a care in the world. I turn on my hell and walk out the door.

I look for the oppas and unnies, and there they are, in the park. I was walking to them and almost reached them, when I felt a force push me to one side and I fell down. I felt someone trying to help me up and then I saw it was Sammi, Joo and Hana unnie, “Thank you” I said, I was then about to ask them if they know who pushed me, but before I could they all pointed to a girl flirting with the boyfriend oppas. I then headed over to them to help them since they since pretty annoyed and irritated. They saw me heading over to them and looked at me with pleading eyes.

When I sat down I saw a glimpse of the flirting female. I could recognise that face anywhere, when I sat down I cleared my throat just to make sure that she knows that I’m sitting right next to her. I cleared my th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter