Meeting R.O.Y.A.L

The Last Wish: Revenge (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teen Top- Missing You

Byul P.O.V

What time is it? I shuffled around in the bed to get a bit more comfortable, until I heard “I got the bucket” and then “We’ll drop it on her in 3 2-“. I then shot up and said “Don’t-“but they still dropped the bucket on me. “Why did you do that? Do I look like I need a cold shower right now?” I said angrily, because seriously I woke up and then tried to stop them, but they still dropped it on me.

Youngmin oppa then shoos every outside and sits down next to me. “I’ve heard from a little bird that you had a boyfriend and he cheated on you. When I mean little bird I mean Kwangmin and when I mean heard I mean threatened out of him.” Really, really, Kwangmin oppa actually told him, he is dead, but how did he know he cheated on me. I then responded with a clueless look on my face, “You mean, you know about my ex?” he nods, how they even know in the first place. Yeah me having a boyfriend is easy to figure out, actually I’m stunned at how they didn’t figure it out earlier. The question here is how they knew that he cheated on me.

I was about to speak but Youngmin oppa interrupts me by saying, “Just to tell you, none of us are going to talk to you about our feelings. Because we are not girls, so we called some friends over to help you. OK?” I’m starting to wonder if they’ve been spying on me, I mean it has happened a few times before. Youngmin oppa then says “No, we haven’t been spying on you.” How did he know what I was thinking, is he telepathic? “No I’m not telepathic and the guest are coming at 12pm” interrupted Youngmin.

Youngmin oppa then walks out leaving me alone with, wait Minwoo oppa!?After tending to my daily morning routine I walked over to Minwoo oppa to wake him up, but then I remembered that Youngmin oppa said that a few guests will be over and he doesn’t like me wearing the glasses when there are guests. So I took them off and put them on my desk. I then walk up to where Minwoo oppa was sleeping and then I shouted “Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” into his ear. “What time is it?” He groaned. “It is 11:30 and Youngmin oppa told me that people were coming over at 12 so I don’t want to embarrass you with them seeing you with your elephant pyjamas,” I giggled causing his face to become crimson red.

Just before I closed the door, I got a glimpse of Minwoo oppa rushing to the bathroom to change. As I was walking down the stairs, I saw everyone, other than Minwoo oppa of course, having breakfast. I then scanned the table for my favourite breakfast meal, Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Sal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter