Found Out

The Last Wish: Revenge (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite-Can U Smile

Byul P.O.V

“Daehyun c-cheated on me with J-Jimin”I kept on repeating in my head.  Tears suddenly start to drip down my cheek. I bury my face into my knees, trying to refrain from sobbing, so my oppas don’t realise that I was crying and become worried. “I feel so stupid...why would he like me in the first place” I mumbled. Without realising it I slowly started to drift to sleep.

 

Minwoo P.O.V

We were all downstairs discussing about the reason why Byul came home so early, because she would never do something to put her education at risk, so said Youngmin. “Maybe it’s because she was being chased by Pikachu” suggested Kwangmin. Earning a whack from Donghyun hyung, serves him right for being stupid.

I started thinking of other things that could’ve happened, then it clicked, I jumped off the couch then I responded with my awesome scenario proudly “Maybe she was being chased by Mickey Mouse”. While receiving glares from the rest of the group, I said softly, paranoid of them pouncing on me, “It is kind of possible”. “YAH, YOU COPYCAT! YOU COPIED MY IDEA!”I didn’t like what he just called me, so I thought of something that fitted me perfectly.  “I’M NOT A COPYCAT!” I said slowly so that he can understand me, “THEN WHAT ARE YOU THEN, AN ALIEN” he said in a really irritating mocking tone, “HOW COULD I BE AN ALIEN” I said while I lay my hand on top of my heart in mock hurt, “I’M NOT AN ALIEN OR A COPYCAT! I’M A COPY MOUSE.” I exclaimed. Everyone in the room face palmed, “I thought that was a good one though”.  Hyunseong hyung then stood up and said with a sigh “Do you really think that Byul would get chased, out of nowhere, by Pikachu and Mickey Mouse?”

Youngmin P.O.V

“Do you really think that Byul would get chased, out of nowhere, by Pikachu and Mickey Mouse?” Hyunseong Hyung said. But since it was a rhetorical question, I didn’t think that they would answer the question. Am I going ballistic, they are exactly the type of people who would answer a Rhetorical question “Yes, It is actually really possible when you think about it” they both said in unison, my God, I rest my case.

Hyunseong hyung then asks for other ideas of why she came home, right after she went to school. “Maybebecauseshehadaboyfriendandhecheatedonher” exclaimed Jeongmin. Wait, what. A sigh then came from Donghyun as he saw all of our confused faces. “He said, Maybe she had a boyfriend and he cheated on her.” Oh, that can’t be true she doesn’t have a boyfriend. “But she doesn’t have a boyfriend” I exclaimed, but even when I said that myself it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter