Meet the Beauty

I'm a WOLF and you're a BEAUTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 2 (Meet the Beauty)

 

(A/N: ‘Her’ means referring to the Beauty)

*knocks*

 

“Mmmm…” the girl mumbles at her bed while hugging the pink pillow.

“Yah~! Giant Baby with a Million Dollar Smile! Get up now! Break Fast is ready!” A woman’s voice echoes outside the room.

“5 more minutes, please!” she shouted.

“It’s already 6 am!” she hurriedly moved out of her bed and did her daily routine in just 20 minutes. She moved down and went to the kitchen and sat down at the table and ate her breakfast.

“Take care on your school, okay? And please, lessen your voice this school year okay? It’s not proper that you are a lady like outside, but once you started to talk, you look like a person who is drank.” The woman said while eating.

“Hmmm~!” she nodded while eye smiling. She drank her milk and put her back pack on her back.

“Gotta Go, eomma.” She said and kissed the cheeks of the woman and rushed to the bus station.

 

**********

 

 

*screams*

Ehhh?

She looked around and saw a man in front of her, walking at the corridor while his eyes were focused at the hallway.

“Hey! Do you know him?” the girl named Soojung asked while pulling her uniform blouse up and down.

“Ani. Who is he?” She asked back.

“Errr~ I heard he is handsome.” Soojung said which made her nudged Soojung.

“I already heard that, a while ago.” She replied and focused her eyes on the mysterious boy who is walking like a model.

“Oh my! He’s so handsome!”

“New student again!”

“Ow… well built masculine body.”

“He’s really handsome!”

Tsk! Yeah~ he’s handsome! But, he is so mysterious! How would I know if he is handsome, inside and out?

“Tsss… so mysterious type. I’m so curious about his personality and on what is the real him.” She said.

Omo! Did I say it out loud?

He looked at her seriously.

Ooopss.

“Ssshh. He looked at you.” Soojung said.

“What?! I’m just curious. You know? Silent people can kill hundreds of men. We don’t know.” She said. He saw the man continued his walk again, and the silent corridor begun to be noisy again.

“Hey~ Bessy, My birthday is coming! You should be there, okay?” Soojung said. She just nodded.

“Let’s go to the locker sect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter