Blooming Feelings

I'm a WOLF and you're a BEAUTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8

 

Jinri followed Jongin through the dark streets with big trees surrounds them. Yes, she moved out from the bus stop to make sure that Jongin will be safe on his way. Guiltiness will surely follow if she will know something bad happens to him, that’s why he will follow her. Because of her and her childish bet Jongin was battered up. It’s not because she can feel something inside her when she sees Jongin but because she is just a concerned classmate and a partner for the pageant. She can see that he is really hurt while walking because of the bruises he got from the fight a while ago more on the cut on his right arm where he covered it with his left hand.

What is he doing here at this time? Is it because of what he and Sehun talked a while ago? Jinri thought while looking down remembering how Jongin informed Sehun about that Underground thingy. She looked at her watch and saw it is already 8:30 pm. She is sure that her mother is already finding her, but she doesn’t care at this time.

Just this time, eomma? I’ll go home late. Jinri thought again and looked up through the way to watch again Jongin but she was shock that there’s no one on the dark road except herself.

Oh no~ why am I so stupid?! She thought again then she heard a noise at the trees.

Is this the end of my life? She thought again.

Suddenly a big earthly creature popped in front of her. At first she can’t really see what kind of creature blocked her way. She was frightened when the creature roared on her. She directly sat up while looking at the creature. And she was sure at this time; it is a Wolf blocking her way with its red eyes staring fiercely through her.

The wolf starts to walk slowly to Jinri while she moves her back still sitting down. The wolf roars again and was about to eat her, she screamed as loud as she can then another big wolf directly came and pushed the wolf which is infront of Jinri. The two wolves are growling looking to each other eye to eye. Suddenly, the wolf that blocks Jinri’s way moved out from the scene leaving her a glare she thinks she will never forget. And the next wolf who saved her look at her eyes, She saw someone in the eyes of the Wolf, someone whom she couldn't determine but she is sure that she saw someone on it.

It is not him. Even though he is mysterious, I know it is not him.

 The wolf she thinks that saves her life moved its way to her and stops, she noticed that it has many bruises and a cut on its leg. It growls again and howls in front of her looking up high, then ran to the darkest side of the forest.

What was that? Jinri thought. Wolves are real?! She thought again still sitting at the road.

“What are you doing here, PSP?” a voice said.

PSP?! She looked upward and saw the guy who facilitated her and Jongin’s badminton game.

“Come, let me accompany you to the nearest bus stop.” He said and helped Jinri to stand up.

 

*********

 

“Jongin?! What happened to you?!” Sehun helped him as he saw him entering the hiding place revealing his upper body, it has many bruises and a cut on his left arm.

“It’s nothing, Sehun-ah. I just met gangsters at the streets.” Jongin reasoned out. Sehun looked back and saw the leaders of the wolf; same as Jongin it reveals its torso walked passed them entering the underground with a grumpy face.

“Did you fight again?” Sehun whispered.

“Almost.” He answered.

“Why?” Sehun retort.

“You’ll know.” Jongin replied and entered the Underground first leaving dumb Sehun

 

*********

 

“I called all of you to clear things up to the wolves who won’t listen to me.” Jongin’s father announced.

“I told you to stop putting yourselves for humans. They can harm us. Put that on your minds. Humans are made just for flings; they are just made to be our food. You know that. Mind you, Jongin. Stop protecting that girl.” He continued.

“Then explain why did you marry eomma?” Jongin retorted. His father laughs while he just stared to him blankly.

“What’s funny?” Jongin questioned.

“That’s what you get when you are always in a bad mood. Did I ever tell you the mother you called is not your biological mother?” His father said which made Jongin’s fist tightened. His eyes changes its color and he was about to burst in his anger when Sehun’s taps his shoulder.

“Humans. They killed her. They killed your mother. You’re a full blooded Wolf Jongin. So stop protecting that girl! STOP IT!” his father stared him.

Jongin was just looking at his father. His thoughts were flying out of nowhere, figuring the truth and matching every happening.

No. I can’t let them lay even a single touch to Jinri. I won’t allow them. No they can’t. I don’t understand what this is, but they really can’t stop me from protecting Jinri.

“No. She didn’t make any mistakes. It was me who supposed to be cursed. So don’t you ever touch her or lay a finger on her.” Jongin firmly said.

“Why? Perhaps… you like that fresh white skin lady?” His father asked, that made Jongin stiff on his place, looking down to the floor.

Jongin’s mind was full of Jinri’s image, the moment he heard the sentence of his father. Every smile of Jinri that even her eyes form into crescent moon, he wonders if she could still see things if she smiles. Every frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter