The First Encounter

I'm a WOLF and you're a BEAUTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3 (The First Encounter)

 

Narrator’s POV

*Break Time*

 

“Isn’t his voice awesome? It is so manly!”

“Yeah! It is so deep.”

“How I want to talk to him.”

That is what Jinri hears as she went outside the room to take a break from their class. She meets up with her friends outside her room and continued their walk to the canteen. As she walks through the covered area besides the garden, there she saw Jongin who is simply looking at the isle of the covered area. She was about to focus on her way when she meet the gaze of Jongin, she hesitantly looked back at his eyes then back to her ways and back again to his eyes. She puffs her cheeks and looked back again to her way, but she decided to looked back again to the place where Jongin is, then she saw nothing, but the swaying of the plants as if it was blown by a heavy wind.

Ehh? I just saw him there. Where did he go at that fast? Does he have a power of teleportation? Kekeke…

“Jinri-ah! Look at your way. Who are you looking at?” she heard one of her friends, Sohyun. Then all of her friends looked at what she is looking a while ago and didn’t see anything.

“Tsk. Tsk. You’re being weird lately, Jinri-yah. What’s happening?” Suzy asked.

“Nothing. Never mind me. Let’s hurry, I’m really hungry now.” Jinri said and smiles brightly to her friends, then suddenly ran to the main entrance of the canteen.

 

*At the Canteen*

“Hey, I forgot my wallet at the room. I’ll just comeback, eh?” Jinri said and was about to go.

“I’ll just pay today, you’ll pay me later with a an interest of 5% per minute.” Soojung playfully said as she smiled brightly to her.

“Yah! 5% interest? I’ll rather comeback to the room and get my money.” Jinri laughingly said and continued her walk.

She saw again the place where Jongin was standing.

“Hmmm… does he really have super natural power? Haha… how stupid am I? he is just a normal person! Tsk. I’m talking with my self again.” Jinri talks to her self.

*********

Did she saw me? Did she saw that I ran fast? She was the only one noticed me at the garden, of all students who were walking at the isle of the covered area.

Jongin decided to run fast and jumped over the small bushes of plants, that’s why it was swaying after he crossed over. He went back to the classroom. It was quiet all over the room, perfect timing to sleep. Jongin haven’t sleep for almost 4 days, because of his ‘intelligent /genius\ father that keeps on telling him to forget his mother. How can I forget her? She was the only one who understands me.

Jongin leaned down the desk and closed his eyes. Suddenly, He heard a whisper outside the room.

“There is no ghost here. No ghost. No ghost.” A voice said.

Tsk! How idiot is she? A ghost? Early in the morning? He just continued his sleep, but then he heard a creaking of the door. He looked at the entrance and saw her again, closing her eyes. She slowly opened her right eye and saw him.

What’s wrong with this girl? She’s weirder than me! Jinri directly went outside and closed the door harshly.

Aisshh!!

Jongin straightened his self from leaning down and slouch again putting his right arm on the desk while looking at the door.

Did I wake him up? Tsk! Pabo Choi Jinri! Pabo! Jinri’s whispering voice still heard inside the room.

Then the door slowly opened again, and Jinri saw Jongin looking at her deeply.

She bowed down.

“Annyeong~” She greeted with a bright cheekily smile, but Jongin directly looked and stared at the window beside him.

Jinri hurriedly went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter