The Game

I'm a WOLF and you're a BEAUTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 6

 

Jongin is walking at the covered walk, walking through the exit of the school. It was already twilight time, the moon almost made its way to fill the earth. He don’t want to go out to school after the dismissal time bell rings, because he already know that the gate will be so crowded with the students who wants to go home or stroll directly.

He was about to put his headphone when he heard a noise at the gym of sports. He was hesitating at that moment whether he will peak on who is using the gymnasium or not, but something keeps on urging him to take a look so he went to the double door and opened it slowly. There he saw a petite girl wearing a pink skirt, white top and white sneakers, sports attire, with her hair tied in ponytail style, sitting down at the floor. He can see through it that she was breathing heavily and beads of sweats were sliding down through out her gorgeous face. He smirked at that moment, remembering the bet they made. He opened the door and proceeds closer to the place where she is.

“What are you doing here?” She asked soon as she notices him leaning at the side wall of the gym.

“You know, you can’t win against me, for tomorrow.” Jongin said firmly.

“You know, you’re conceited, aren’t you?” She replied sarcastically, and made a little grin.

“No, I don’t, thank you for telling me.” Jongin replied back with full of sarcasm while smirking.

“Aissshh!! What do you want?” Jinri gave up, because she already knows she can’t win towards him.

“Nothing, just watching if you’re ready for tomorrow’s game. It seems that you’re not ready.” Jongin said and made his way to the exit.

Jinri stood up and put her left hand on her waist and pointed her right arm which is handling a racket, to Jongin.

“Yah!” she shouted, Jongin looked back at her and saw her pointing the racket to him as if she wants to throw it to him anytime.

“Remember this, Mr. Vogue Model/ Mysterious guy/ Hands- Mr. Kim Jongin.” He saw that she gulps at that moment.

“I’m making this for our school I don’t know what’s with you, why this stupid, dumb school does keep on bugging me to force you to join.” She said sturdy.

Jongin just kept quiet.

“But, I’m making this just to bring an honor to our school. So please, play fairly.” She said and picked the shuttlecocks on the floor and put it on the basket. While Jongin made his way to the exit and went home directly.

 

-Game Day-

 

Jongin was slouching at his chair at that morning. It was their game day, but he doesn’t know what time they will start to play. As far as he knows, only he and Jinri know this bet. He went back from his thought when he heard Jinri’s voice greeting the students outside their room. He looked at the door and saw her smiling widely while holding her bag tightly.

“Good Morning!” She greets lively and proceeds to her seat in front of Jongin. She glanced and flashed an eye smile to him as if nothing happened last night at the gym, but Jongin just ignored her, which ended Jinri’s grimace face.

Soon enough the teacher came and discussed their lesson with a game, which he already knows that Jinri will love to do it. After 2 more subjects, their break time comes. As usual, Jinri went out 2nd to the last, because Jongin is surely the last one to go out, but that routine was not followed that day.

Jongin leaned towards Jinri which made her startled because of his sudden doings.

“7:00 pm, gymnasium. The security guard will be the scorer.” After that, Jongin smirked to her and went out first. The security he meant was his friend, his most trusted companion aside from Sehun and the rest of his group, his hyung.

 

*****

 

Jinri was startled a little bit when Jongin leans to him. What’s wrong with this guy? She thought while feeling her heartbeat at her left chest.

“Jinri-yah!! Let’s go, I’m hungry!” She looked at the door and saw the begging Jiyoung while pouting.

“Ne~!” She just replied and went to her group.

 

-At the Canteen-

 

“Jinri-yah, Do you have a plan to join the varsity club of Badminton? I’m just curious, you know? The last time you were bringing your Soccer shoes, knee and elbow pads, but now you were bringing your Badminton Racket and go the gymnasium right after the class ends.” Sueji said while they are eating their foods.

Jinri doesn’t know what to reply to Sueji at that time. She looked at the others and saw them waiting her to answer the question that Sueji threw to her. She don’t want to tell them about her bet with Jongin, because as far as she knows, her friends thinks that Jongin will be the last person she will have a conversation with, because Jongin is a Silent type man who doesn’t want to talk. One question, one answer, is his rule. She can feel she is in a hot sit with that simple question, she don’t want to lie to them, because they promised not to hide secrets to each other, but there’s nothing she can do. It will end this night! Just tell them nothing! Jinri thought. She just smiled at them and pretends to think.

“Hmmm… I don’t have any plan to join that club. I don’t want to leave my Soccer team. I just want to learn a new sport, I always play soccer. Actually, I will already stop it the next week.” Jinri replied to them cheekily.

“Oh? Why will you stop it already?” Soojung asked her.

“I miss Soccer, of course!” She just replied.

“Ohh~ okay.” Her friends nodded to her answer.

“Hey, I just notice, Jongin doesn’t go to the canteen, did he?” Sohyun asked, changing the topic.

“Hm. I notice it also. Hey! Remember what kind of attitude he has. He doesn’t want to mingle with people and to talk to them also. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter