The Condition

I'm a WOLF and you're a BEAUTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 (The Condition)

 

Narrator’s POV

 

It’s been one month since Jongin attended the school. His absences last month was already 10, and it exceeds the school’s policy, but It is Kim Jongin, 2 of the administrators of the school, is one of his companions, that’s why he is still attending that school.

Jongin is on his way to his room. He is still walking straight at the hallway, while his pack back is on his shoulder. He directly stopped when he heard her voice again.

Tsk! That girl again. Jongin thought as he continued his walk again.

“Really?!” Jinri’s voice echoed inside the room.

Jongin directly went inside which makes the noisy room into a silent one. He went to his chair at the back and sat down as he put his bag at the desk.

“I really wonder why he is always sleeps at our class.” Jongin heard her voice again.

“Just shut your mouth up, Choi Jinri. Classmates go to your respective seats.” Said the boy’s voice that Jongin doesn’t know who the owner of it is.

“I’m just curious!” Jinri reasoned out. Jongin heard the pulling of chair in front of him.

“Why do we need to have a quiz on Trigonometry?” Jongin heard.

“It is on the Syllabus of our subject.” That Jinri’s voice said.

Jongin curiously looked up and stood straight to know what is happening. He saw the writings on the board.

“Please be ready on our first ever quiz on Trigonometry,
Highest Girl and Boy on the quiz will have a bonus points
If they will agree on my terms. You are given 20 minutes
to review everything.” –Ms. Kang

Psshh… I should have stayed at Sehun’s unit. Jongin thought as he focused his look on the blackboard.

“Ms. Kang is there!” their classmate shouted. Jongin just looked at the girl, which made her quiet and went back at her chair while looking down.

“Tss… He’s so manipulative!” Jinri whispered. Jongin looked at her, and Jinri also looked back to him. Both of them fought in their gazes as if electricity is between them, until Suzy nudged at Jinri.

“Ms. Kang is here now.” Suzy informed Jinri, which made Jongin smirked slightly, because of victory.

“Ok class, since we already had enough on our Trigonometry Subject, We should take our first quiz. Clear the things on your desk, only pens can be seen on your desks.” The teacher said, as she starts to distribute the quiz papers to them. After several minutes, they were answering the papers now.

“Let me just remind you class. The highest girl and boy will be exempted on the final examination, if they will agree on my condition.” The teacher said and winks, which made the class, hoot everywhere, but Jongin stayed silent.

“Continue now” The teacher announced.

-After 1 hour-

“Aww~ we got a perfect score here!” Ms. Knag rejoiced as what she saw.

“Who is it Prof!” their classmates screamed. Jongin looked at Jinri who’s excited to know the result of their quiz.

If she only knew, her time is soon end. Tsk! Anyway, it’s not the fault of people who sees us transform into a wolf. It should be us to be blame. It our own fault, we should be assured that, that place is clear if we will transform. Jongin thought.

“The other one is Kim Jongin.” Jongin’s thought directly went back to reality, when he heard his name being called.

“Woaaahh~” his classmates wow-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter