The Truth

I'm a WOLF and you're a BEAUTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 (The Truth)

 

A running wolf can be seen outside the window of the Leader of all Wolves. He was changing into a human as the wolf runs through out towards the building. After a second, the door was opened harshly, and a man with a ruined hair with a fierce deep eyes while holding the doorknob.

“Where is eomma?” Jongin said still holding the door knob.

“Come in. I heard that, someone you cut you class again.” The man said while smiling creepily to him.

“I said, where eomma is?!” Jongin asked while holding the doorknob tightly which made it deform. The man at the table saw it, so he closed from smiling.

“You should change your attitude while talking to Me.” The man said looking at Jongin.

Jongin closed the door harshly that’s why some bolts of the door were removed.

“Why do you keep on finding your mom? I told you she is already dead!” the man shouted.

“She is not dead! You just hide her from me!” Jongin shouted back which made her eyes turned red.

“I guess, you are really my son. Oh well, you won’t see her anymore, so expect that.” The man said changing his mood.

“How on earth could you say that one?” Jongin said keeping himself relax.

“Because I told you, she is dead.” The man said comfortably.

At the next second, Jongin was now holding the collar of his father.

“Say that again, and I’ll make sure you’ll die in my arms.” Jongin said fiercely. He removed directly his arms, and prepares to go.

“Where are you going?” the man said arranging her collar back to normal.

“I heard that someone saw you again transformed. And it was the first time that a girl saw you.” The man said.

“She’s lucky that our next full moon festival will be on the next 5 months. You should warn her.” The man continued. Jongin just made a fist on her right hand. He opened the door and closed it again harshly, and run fast to the forest.

He sat down at the big tree and calmed his self from what happened a while ago. He took out his necklace from his pocket and opened it. The picture of him and his mother together is what he saw.

 

-Flashback-

“I told you! Stop going out with different women!” his mother was crying while yelling at his father.

His mother is a human. His father is a werewolf. His mother knows all about his father, also how people satisfy wolves with their meat.

“I told you also, that I can’t eat meats of animals! You know that!” his father shouted.

“You were not like this when I picked you between my family and you!” her mother was still crying.

“It was changed.” His father said calmly.

“It is ok, if you are just eating their flesh, but you were having a good time with them!” his mother said.

“Don’t put your jealousy on how I live! You already know the real me, before we started this family!” his father shouted at his crying mother.

While his parents were fighting, Jongin was just staring at them.

Jongin grew into a complicated family. His parents were always fighting. His father doesn’t mind him all the time. If he wants to play with his father, his father will just shout at him. That’s why he was close to her mother. His mother only makes him smile. His mother only makes him happy, while it was opposite to her father. His father always makes him angry. His father always makes him curse and because of his father, he hates being a wolf.

“Jongin. Go to your room.” His mother said calmly.

With that, he went directly to his room. Before he went inside he gave his father a fierce eye. He closed the door, but still leans at the door to listen to their talks. (A/N: to my kid readers, if there is any. XD! Listening to the talks of adults is a No no, okay? *dances to A Pink’s NoNoNo* XD!)

“I’ll be leaving. I don’t want to be with you again.” He heard his mother.

“You can’t leave!” his father shouted.

“Why can’t I?! Huh?! You’re just making me suffer with those gossips about you! I can feel that I’m a thief or a murderer when I go roam around.” Her mother said calmly.

“I. said. You. Can’t. leave.” His father said.

“R-re-leee-ss mm-me-m~ a-I-can’t-b-br-brea-th.” His mother’s voice that was hardly to breathe said. With that, he directly went out of his room and saw his father holding his mother’s neck tightly.

“Yah!” he ran fast and with all of his force he removed the hands of her father on the neck of his mother and pushed him hardly which his father ended up on the wall.

He thought, everything will be okay after that, but he was wrong. His father directly grabs the hair of his mother and pulled her inside their room and locked it.

“Yah! Appa! Stop that!” Jongin shouted. He was trying his best to open the door; he forgot that the door was made of steel.

After the incident at that night, He hasn’t seen his mother, which made him angrier to his father.

-End of flashback-

 

“Jongin. What are you doing here?” a voice said. He opened his eyes and saw Sehun looking at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter