He's Different

I'm a WOLF and you're a BEAUTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

Narrator’s POV

“What?! Jongin will join Mr. and Ms. Trigonometry?!”

“Really?!”

“How come?!”

“He’s perfect to be a Mr. Trigonometry, How I wish I was Jinri.”

“But they have Chemistry together! They look good together.”

“Fine!”

***********


“Ms. Choi Jinri, Mr. Kim Jongin, you will start your practice after the dismissal this afternoon. Go together at the 3rd floor, conference room.” Their teacher, Ms. Kang said.

“Wait, Ms. Kang.” Their classmates interrupted.

“What is it?”

“How come, that Jongin changed his mind?” she asked back.

“Hmm… I don’t know also but, Jongin went to my house last night and told me he will join the pageant.” Ms Kang said and looked at Jongin who is just staring at the window beside him.

“Hm?! Really? Aigoo! Really prof.?! I will really support them! Right guys?!” they agreed.

“By the way, Jinri, thank you for everything.” Ms Kang said and smiled to Jinri.

“It’s nothing ma’am.” Jinri said and smiled back.

“Alright, because I’m happy and the school is glad today, just do everything you want this time. But! Lessen your voice okay? Classes are going on at the next rooms.” Ms. Kang said and the class rejoiced.

********

“Jinri-yah~ I guess, you have something to tell to us.” Sohyun said while they are on their way to the canteen. It is already lunch break and Jinri went out to the classroom directly, avoiding Jongin.

Jinri was now afraid to talk or approach Jongin. As what happened last time, she was more curious on what kind of attitude Jongin has. She was shock at Jongin’s force when he threw the badminton racket at the other edge of the gymnasium. His reflexes while they were playing badminton, and the bolts of the double door on the gymnasium which she sees at the floor.

“Uhmm~ what should I explain?” Jinri unknowingly asked.

“Why did Ms. Kang thanked you a while ago?” Sueji asked to her.

“Hmm, because I will be represented by the school?” Jinri said.

“Ehh~ Jinri-yah, no keeping secrets okay?” Jiyoung said to her.

“Fine. Anyway, where is Soojung?” Jinri asked to Jiyoung.

“Ah~! She’s with her seatmate. They were tasked to do a job I guess they were tasked to help you and Jongin. Tsk. I really don’t understand what it is. But I’m sure, she’s with Sehun.” Jiyoung said while rubbing her nape.

“Aww~ Where are they?” Sueji asked.

“I guess, conference room also?” Jiyoung replied.

“Why won’t we go there? Take a peek on what they are doing.” Sohyun suggested and they all agreed. They went directly at the 3rd floor of their school and went to the conference room. The conference room’s door was opened widely. They all went to the door and peek inside the room.
There they saw, Sehun and Krystal writing something on a bond paper.
Soojung is good in designing clothes! She’s good in fashion designing, does that mean, Sehun is good in it also? Jinri thought.

“How about this, Sehun-ah? Jongin’s suit.” Soojung presented her drawing to Sehun while Sehun is busy tapping his iPad.

“Hmmm… Just what I saw here, look?” Sehun said and gave the iPad on Soojung.

“I guess they will look like a Greek god and goddess in this dress.” Soojung hyper-ly said.

“Hmm… Yeah~ the teachers picked the Greek God attire.” Sehun said and tapped again his iPad.

“Well then, let’s start getting their measurements after class.” Soojung said and draw on her bond paper again.

“Don’t you think peeking on somebody is a big mistake?” a voice said at their back. Jinri slowly looked back and saw Jongin looking at the sky.

“S-sorry.” Sohyun said and stood straight. At that time, Sehun and Soojung went outside together.

“Jongin?!” Sehun asked shockingly.

“They informed me. Underground, 10:00 pm.” Jongin said and walked away directly.

“W-wait, you know each other?!” Soojung asked to Sehun.

“N-Ne~ H-he’s my friend. A-Ah, Soojung-ah, I have to go. See you later on.” Sehun stuttered, bowed to them and walked to Jongin’s way.

“N-Ne~” Soojung responded stammering.

“Hey~ they know each other?” Sohyun directly breaks the silence between them. They were still in the middle of analyzing on what happened lately.

“I guess… But what’s the meaning of Underground? The time that Jongin said? What was all that?” Jinri asked all of them.

“Do they have a gang?” Soojung asked.

“We don’t know. Anyway, it’s almost time, let’s go.” Jiyoung said and they all went back to their rooms.

*********

-Dismissal Time-
-Conference Room-

“Jongin and Jinri, when the schools were picking for the attire to represent our school, we picked The Greek one.” Ms Kang reported while the 4 of them were listening including Soojung and Sehun.

“Sehun and Soojung here will get your measurements for the suits, attires, dresses you will use for the pageants.” Ms. Kang continued as Sehun stood up and went beside her with his iPad on his hand.

“This is the Greek dress you will use, Jinri and this is for you, Jongin.” Ms. Kang said while showing them the pictures of the attire.

“The gown of Jinri and your suit Jongin is still on the process of drawing. Soojung and Sehun will take care of that one. All you need to do is to attend your practices on how you will use your dresses, how you will ramp in the middle of the stage, wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter