Meet The Wolf

I'm a WOLF and you're a BEAUTY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 1 (Meet the Wolf)

(A/N: ‘His’ means referring to the wolf)

 

Narrator’s POV

He walks silently at the corridor with his hands tucked his pocket and his hood was perfectly put at his head covering his eyes while looking down. He sighed and put his headphones and shuffles his play list and keeps on thinking on what he should do to live, and the happy memories with his mother.

 

FLASHBACK

“Why did you called me?” he asked coldly to the man sitting at the swivel chair that was covered with a fluffy white cloth which is actually the skin of a husky.

“Well, I just want to tell you that I already arranged your enrollment papers. You will start your new school year to a new school.” The man said as he put the papers in envelops and folders in front of his desk.

“What happened t the man?” he asked, disregarding what the man explained a while ago to him about his requirements.

“The  security guard? So it means you didn’t went again to the feast of the full moon last night?” the man said as he plays the pen he was holding since then.

He just ignored the explanation of the man in front of him.

“Because of the feast yesterday, your companion beats him up.” The man said looking straightly to him or to be specific, through his eyes.

“You should learn how be careful when you are changing, or you should eat or beat the one who have seen you.” The man explained as he stood up and went to his direction.

“I told you, I don’t eat flesh.” He corrected.

“You already turned 20. Whether you like it or not, you should eat in order to live.” The man explained calmly.

“Tsss… then when can I start to my new school?” he asked again.

“Tomorrow is the first day. Just bring these papers to the admin office.” The man said while pointing the papers at the table.

“Tsk. You know I hate talking to people.” He said put his hood back, and preparing to depart from the room.

“Well then~ I’ll just ask one of our trusted companions to take this to the office.” The man said while the boy is walking towards the door.

“Before I forget, be responsible enough, and stop yourself in loving someone. Just do like flings.” The man said.

“Tsss… that’s why eomma left you, you have many flings.” The guy said and opened the door.

“You already know what our responsibilities are. We can’t live without it, your mother already knows it.” the man explained.

“Tsk. Stupid responsibilities.” The guy said and closed the door.

-End of Flashback-

 

“It looks like you’ve transf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter